Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

man made or martian made runway on Mars

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    nothinglizx2

nothinglizx2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

It isn't completed as far as the picture shows unless it goes into the ground.  But this is really cool.

Attached Files

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,643 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

I'll say man-made because alien ships take off and land vertically.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,526 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

View Postnothinglizx2, on 24 September 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

It isn't completed as far as the picture shows unless it goes into the ground.  But this is really cool.

can you pls post the source link? As the image also has a disk right smack in the middle, AND drawn on red lines, Im inclined to think its not really there but an image artefact

Edited by seeder, 24 September 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,526 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Hello? Source link pls!!!

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

View Postnothinglizx2, on 24 September 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

What are we actually looking at?  The arrows don't seem to be pointing to anything.

Posted Image

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,526 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

View Postzoser, on 24 September 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

What are we actually looking at?  The arrows don't seem to be pointing to anything.

HAHAHA!! Zoser owns himself again!!  :w00t:

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

View Postseeder, on 24 September 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

HAHAHA!! Zoser owns himself again!!  :w00t:

I'm waiting.

(Tell us all about the parallel KAZ II case if you would...............remember that?)

Edited by zoser, 24 September 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Posted Image

#8    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,352 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Yeah what are we looking at? There's a letter 'M' on the bottom of the pic, slightly to the right.

The runway looks like something lying on the image before it was taken. SOURCE THIS PIC!!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#9    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,072 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:27 AM

View Postzoser, on 24 September 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

I'm waiting.

(Tell us all about the parallel KAZ II case if you would...............remember that?)

I'd be happy to.

You made a ridiculous claim that a Yacht (Kaz II) was witnessed as having a UFO follow it out to sea, and then stated that the location of the person viewing the UFO was more than 1400 kilometres away from the location of the Yacht, then you tried to say it made straight line from this location 1400 kilometres away to the Yacht whilst somehow detouring inland.

You well illustrated that you are completely clueless when it comes to Australian Geography. And proved your own claim impossible by it's own details. Amongst other things.

Such is woo woo UFOlogy. And this belongs in the thread where the Kaz II was discussed, and you lost your side of the debate.

Edited by psyche101, 25 September 2013 - 04:28 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#10    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:49 AM

guys, i seriously think "THEY" remote-control my computer to hide evidence from me. Another undefinable cropped pic that shows nothing? can't be coincidence.....

#11    nothinglizx2

nothinglizx2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

Sorry I went to sleep and then meditated so, i missed most of your comments as they came, but im back now.  There is no source link, this is from google earth pro, I took the picture myself, so i may be the first to discover it.

#12    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,072 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 25 September 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

guys, i seriously think "THEY" remote-control my computer to hide evidence from me. Another undefinable cropped pic that shows nothing? can't be coincidence.....

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#13    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,072 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:00 AM

View Postnothinglizx2, on 25 September 2013 - 05:12 AM, said:

Sorry I went to sleep and then meditated so, i missed most of your comments as they came, but im back now.  There is no source link, this is from google earth pro, I took the picture myself, so i may be the first to discover it.

It does not look like it is actually on the surface, and if it is a runway, the engineers need to be shot. Have you used tools to estimate the length?

Edited by psyche101, 25 September 2013 - 06:01 AM.

#14    nothinglizx2

nothinglizx2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

I haven't used any other tools.  Im not that fluent with Google Earth.  I just thought it was necessary to get it out to the public first with it's latitude and longitude so others could see it before it get's blended into the scenery like so many other things.

#15    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,072 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

View Postnothinglizx2, on 25 September 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

I haven't used any other tools.  Im not that fluent with Google Earth.  I just thought it was necessary to get it out to the public first with it's latitude and longitude so others could see it before it get's blended into the scenery like so many other things.

That supposedly straight line is going over some pretty uneven terrain, it seems a real bad way to make a runway. It really looks like someone has stitched a photo together, or made some sort of defining mark, it does not look like a runway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users