Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

nothing comes up with this...

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,559 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

Just out of curiosity,  I googled any relevant info on terrorist plot on film industry,  which is Hollywood.

Strangely, nothing relevant came up. Absolutely nothing. And this is strange considering that Hollywood has more than a few enemies.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#2    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,545 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

So like, attacking the entertainment industry?

Why?

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#3    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,559 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

If you follow the showbiz news and gossips closely, you start to wonder why there's no violent actions toward showbiz.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

#4    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,545 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

I don't.

But..ok, its just some movies and TV and music.

It's probably just not important enough to attack.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#5    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,456 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

View Postambelamba, on 27 September 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

Just out of curiosity,  I googled any relevant info on terrorist plot on film industry,  which is Hollywood.

Strangely, nothing relevant came up. Absolutely nothing. And this is strange considering that Hollywood has more than a few enemies.

You googled a terrorist plot against the film industry and came up with nothing? I'm hardly surprised. Why would any terrorist organization post their plots online?

#6    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,701 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

Somebody probably already wrote the screenplay.

#7    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,559 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostBeany, on 27 September 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

Somebody probably already wrote the screenplay.

No one in the Hollywood wants to make a movie about their own demise. They are too egotistical for that.

Call me an idiot but I actually talked about this with other extras on the set, and they also wondered why. Knowing about all the sleaze and cesspool crap about Hollywood, we all wondered why there's no physical attack or threat on the entertainment industry whatsoever. Heck, if someone makes a major assault on film industry, such as Academy Awards, it will make a significant statement against the United States. But it never happened.

Makes me wonder if even Al Qaeda is under a leash. Heck, have you seen the picture of the leader? He looks like the last guy to be capable of leading a paramilitary organization!

#8    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,559 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

I mean, seriously... People who have some lick of info on showbiz know that it's a total cesspool sewage. But I couldn't find a damn thing about any related conspiracy theories. Someone could have made it up but it didn't even happen!

#9    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,591 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Perhaps terrorists are willing to leave Hollywood to drown in it's own cesspool?

Edit: thought of this after my initial post... Perhaps terrorists don't mess with the entertainment industry because it's controlled by the Illuminati, and terrorists don't want to mess with the Illuminati? Or perhaps the Illuminati controls the terrorists too?

Edited by rashore, 27 September 2013 - 04:28 PM.

#10    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Maybe Hollywood has its own agenda for influencing the nation...guiding and nurturing us into a specific mindset which leaves us vulnerable to outside attacks.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,823 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

View Postambelamba, on 27 September 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

Call me an idiot but I actually talked about this with other extras on the set

That's a good way to get kicked off the set.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#12    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,559 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Unless someone openly talk about some nasty gossip people don't really care.

#13    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,559 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

Rashore..I am afraid you nailed it.

#14    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,559 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Ben Stein asserted that nobody is really in charge of Hollywood and that's why it's so chaotic.

But something puzzles me. If all those gossips leaking out are true, I can't help wondering why entertainment industry has some serious monopoly of human garbage.

And it's known to the insiders that entertainment industry is full of rampant violations of Federal laws. And no one's going after them. No personal retaliation, no angst-driven anything whatsoever.

And Rashore brought something very chilling. If he is correct then we are facing some really horrifying truth. Probably all those young stars, both men and women, we see from Entertainment Tonight started as playthings for the members of Illuminati. I don't certainly think Illuminati is full of super-stoic saintly figures.

#15    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,591 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

View Postambelamba, on 28 September 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

Ben Stein asserted that nobody is really in charge of Hollywood and that's why it's so chaotic.

But something puzzles me. If all those gossips leaking out are true, I can't help wondering why entertainment industry has some serious monopoly of human garbage.

And it's known to the insiders that entertainment industry is full of rampant violations of Federal laws. And no one's going after them. No personal retaliation, no angst-driven anything whatsoever.

And Rashore brought something very chilling. If he is correct then we are facing some really horrifying truth. Probably all those young stars, both men and women, we see from Entertainment Tonight started as playthings for the members of Illuminati. I don't certainly think Illuminati is full of super-stoic saintly figures.
teehee, you have the same sense of dry humor/sarcasm as me then :) Or at least I meant my post as dry humor.

And I am a she, not a he...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users