Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

passing the blame

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

This thread is here because this is where it belongs.

Why is it we are not supposed to believe in satan any more but we look for something else to blame.

Obama blamed everthing on bush during his first four years, and now he just doesn't know anything or it is the republicans who are not williing to compermise, both sides need to be willing to do so.

Then we have men running around shooting people but I t isn't their fault it is thed gun''s or a video game, or a movies fault.

As I have said we blame satan or someone or something too much.  These men who are killing other people are just evil.  This includes those here in the usa or those in kenya or any place where a gang of people are killed for just being in the wrong placed at the wrong time.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,214 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Are you saying they are satan or not satan?

I do not believe in satan, but am certain about one thing for sure, there are many evil men in this world and have been for centuries.
This has nothing to do with god or satan, if you think it is, then this thread should be moved to where it belongs.
Posted Image

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

No, I don't thinkk satan, god, m movies, games, or lac k. Of a dad is to. Blame.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users