Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

lost a valuable necklace, need some help pls

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    aghz26

aghz26

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

Hi,,I have been in search for quite some time now for a lost necklace. I have been almost all over the house for several times searching everywhere and asking everyone. It is a gold cablechain necklace that was given to me by my husband few years back before he left to study in other place. I just have the idea of the last time I was wearing it and no idea what happened then or if I placed it somewhere. This searching occupied my mind ever since and almost heartbroken that
I have not seen it yet, I just can't give up searching for it because it means so much to me,,I really am hoping for it to be back to me soon, please your help will be appreciated a lot. Thank you.

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,271 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

Claim it on the insurance.....it was insured wasn`t it?

#3    Lisa4sure

Lisa4sure

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Hi there,
Try checking in your furniture. I'm sensing that you may have lost it in a chair, love seat or couch, I hope this helps :)

#4    aghz26

aghz26

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

I  did that before and I have to double-check... I really am still in search,, thanks so much...

#5    Lisa4sure

Lisa4sure

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

also check around the seat of your vehicle :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users