Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Night vision UFOs filmed over Germany

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

Three unusual objects have been caught on night vision camera in the skies east of Wittenberg in Germany.

The video was allegedly filmed on September 18th and shows three objects illuminated against the blackness of the night sky. Roughly triangular in shape, the objects seem to move and rotate around one another before one of them shoots off at great speed.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...ed-over-germany

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,154 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:53 AM

Well, as the article describes, its most likely fakery, for all the reasons given in that article.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3    ash68

ash68

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• It doesn't matter what you think you are,but what you think,you are
    Celsus

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

Agreed Seeder but it brings thoughts to me that what if we were able to film or see on many a frequency/heat/sound etc maybe the skies around us are teaming with anomalies etc

#4    highdesert50

highdesert50

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

After watching the video, I find it interesting, if not amusing, that after the objects appear to touch, one speeds off and there is a "rushing" sound effect perhaps suggesting a very nearby event. I agree its either an amusing hoax or perhaps a couple of inter-dimensional bioluminescent entities going through a mating ritual.

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,154 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

View Postash68, on 28 September 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

Agreed Seeder but it brings thoughts to me that what if we were able to film or see on many a frequency/heat/sound etc maybe the skies around us are teaming with anomalies etc

satellites can do that

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6    David Thomson

David Thomson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

This is fully consistent with my direct observation of flying triangles.  These vehicles create a space bubble around them such that the space of the vehicle has no gravitational connection to the space around it, which is why they float the way they do.  Think of a soap bubble enclosing air then apply that analogy to an electromagnetic bubble enclosing space.  The vehicles did not look like they touched, but rather that one was behind the other at different distances.  I thought the sound was of someone gasping in surprise at the sudden acceleration.  This is US military technology, it is not something alien.  I saw the earlier model of these vehicles about five miles south of Bakersfield, California in 1978.  These vehicles have been reported and photographed repeatedly before then and ever since.

#7    ancient astronaut

ancient astronaut

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

• It Is What It Is.

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

cool

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,154 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

View PostDavid Thomson, on 28 September 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

This is fully consistent with my direct observation of flying triangles.  These vehicles create a space bubble around them such that the space of the vehicle has no gravitational connection to the space around it, which is why they float the way they do.  Think of a soap bubble enclosing air then apply that analogy to an electromagnetic bubble enclosing space.  The vehicles did not look like they touched, but rather that one was behind the other at different distances.  I thought the sound was of someone gasping in surprise at the sudden acceleration.  This is US military technology, it is not something alien.  I saw the earlier model of these vehicles about five miles south of Bakersfield, California in 1978.  These vehicles have been reported and photographed repeatedly before then and ever since.

But the article claims fakery was most likely involved

#9    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

View Postseeder, on 28 September 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

most likely

Crucial phrase. Thats not 100% sure.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#10    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

No matter what was captured it is impossible to tell what is on that video at all. No effort was put into capturing any useful information regarding the subject matter and that itself should cast doubt on the claim.

#11    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

Based on what I just saw and read on another ufo posting sight, I believe this is a hoax.

#12    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,782 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Smells fishy to me. On an IR camera the sky should be glowing, especially in an area as seemingly remote as the video shows.

#13    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,154 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 28 September 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

Crucial phrase. Thats not 100% sure.

Crucial lesson, read for yourself!

'I' used the term most likely, not the article... the article actually stated:

"The video has signs of night vision fakery," according to former FBI special agent Ben Hansen. "It looks like they added a night vision video effect with a green tint and even some 'grainy noise' -- the sparkling pixels which are common when night vision is shot in near complete darkness."

"Even with the best technology, a slight halo effect is detected," said Hansen. "All of this is consistent with a CGI effect being added [to the Germany video], instead of filming with true night vision."

"Not only are they nameless 'witnesses', but the videos get reposted by so many users that it's sometimes impossible to determine the identity of the original videographer. This often makes the Internet a hoaxer's amusement park. They don't have to answer questions. They don't have to provide further details.

"This means they don't have to be very good liars."

:tu:

Edited by seeder, 28 September 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#14    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

It's obviously a ghostly emanation of Martin Luther come back to nail a few more thesis to the church door.

#15    pallidin

pallidin

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,913 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

You know, I believe in the possibility of ET UFO's even though I've never seen one myself.

But with the rampant video fakery going on these days, be it UFO's or ghosts, I just don't know what to trust as being real.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users