Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Magic Projection Box Will Melt Your Brain

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

"San Francisco design studio Bot & Dolly created this demonstration of what is almost certainly sorcery a projection mapping system. The project's simply called "Box," and without ruining too much, the studio projects images on to moving objects, creating surreal, sleight-of-hand illusions. This is a mini-demomstration of that system, done in a single shot. It's the most retina-frying, mind-expanding thing you'll see today.

Click the full screen button!!!

ETA: source!
http://www.popsci.co...melt-your-brain

Edited by seeder, 28 September 2013 - 11:19 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

Marco Tempest's blend of technology and illusion creates the magic of tomorrow today

http://www.marcotempest.com/

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,455 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

Who needs drugs with this about? awesome.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users