Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 3 votes

Fluoride in water conspiracy


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#31    Little Fish

Little Fish

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,000 posts
  • Joined:23 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The default position is to give a ****

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

View Postspartan max2, on 29 September 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

I think fluoride in our water is not good for us but I don't think its a government conspiracy.

I think the government just did a study back in the day that turned out positive so everyone rushed to make it a law and now studies show the opposite and once the government does something its hard to reverse that **** :tu:
initially it was a disposal mechanism for the aluminium industry. the aluminium industry was in danger of being prosecuted for fluoride pollution to the surrounding population, the industry then lobbied government to put it in the water (presumably to mask the damage they were causing in the local environment). Paul Connet is the guy to look up on youtube to educate yourself.


#32    rashore

rashore

    Telekinetic

  • 7,591 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 29 September 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Rashore,
Are you aware of any scientific studies which show that fluoride helps develop strong teeths?

Sure, here's a couple of sites with reading on it:
http://uncnews.unc.e.../view/5916/107/
http://www.scienceda...00826212037.htm

But more isn't always better:
http://www.pe.com/lo...study-shows.ece

And it could be six of one, half dozen of the other with the weight being on a good thing:
http://www.katu.com/...-205879721.html
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/18087993

And just some general info on fluoride:
http://fluorideinfo.org/FAQ.html


#33    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 29 September 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

My mother was a dental nurse when they implimented fluoridation in the water here in Oz.
She says there was a noticeable change in the way people presented with rotten teeth (ie while htey still had rotten teeth, they were less rotten).

Krook L, Maylin GA, Lillie JH, Wallace RS, Dental fluorosis in cattle, Cornell-Vet, 1983 Oct., 73:4, 340-362

Five expressions of dental fluorosis are described in cattle exposed to industrial fluoride pollution: 1. Hypercementosis with tooth ankylosis, cementum necrosis and cyst formation; 2. Delayed eruption of permanent incisor teeth; 3 Necrosis of alveolar bone with recession of bone and gingiva; 4. Oblique eruption of permanent teeth, hypoplasia of teeth with diastemata; and 5. Rapid progression of dental lesions.

Hildebolt CF, Elvin-Lewis M, Molnar S, McKee JK, Perkins MD, Young KL, Caries prevalences among geochemical regions of Missouri,Am J Phys Anthropol, 1989 Jan, 78(1), 79-92

In the total sample, however, there were no significant differences between those children drinking optimally fluoridated water and those drinking suboptimally fluoridated water.

http://www.fluoridat...com/caries1.htm

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo, 29 September 2013 - 10:52 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#34    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

View Postrashore, on 29 September 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

Sure, here's a couple of sites with reading on it:
http://uncnews.unc.e.../view/5916/107/
http://www.scienceda...00826212037.htm

But more isn't always better:
http://www.pe.com/lo...study-shows.ece

And it could be six of one, half dozen of the other with the weight being on a good thing:
http://www.katu.com/...-205879721.html
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/18087993

And just some general info on fluoride:
http://fluorideinfo.org/FAQ.html

Read links where science studies debunks it. Also I would rather have caries then all mentioned that it cause!
Anyway thanks! I will read them.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo, 29 September 2013 - 10:53 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#35    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 29 September 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

initially it was a disposal mechanism for the aluminium industry. the aluminium industry was in danger of being prosecuted for fluoride pollution to the surrounding population, the industry then lobbied government to put it in the water (presumably to mask the damage they were causing in the local environment). Paul Connet is the guy to look up on youtube to educate yourself.


Amazing!


JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#36    rashore

rashore

    Telekinetic

  • 7,591 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 29 September 2013 - 10:53 PM, said:

Read links where science studies debunks it. Also I would rather have caries then all mentioned that it cause!
Anyway thanks! I will read them.

I have read such studies.. But you had asked for studies about fluoride being a good thing :)


#37    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

View Postrashore, on 29 September 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

I have read such studies.. But you had asked for studies about fluoride being a good thing :)

Im amazed about whole thing. I need to prosess all info now.

Thanks guys!

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo, 29 September 2013 - 11:30 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#38    stereologist

stereologist

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,372 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 29 September 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

You skip this:

FLUORIDE & INTELLIGENCE: THE 37 STUDIES

http://www.fluoridea...tudies/brain01/

FluorideAlert is a questionable organization posting questionable material.

You posted a link to an article which was a fraud. Have you ever considered checking before posting a link to a doofus article?


#39    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Seeker

  • Member
  • 11,493 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Dark side of the Moon

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

View Poststereologist, on 30 September 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

FluorideAlert is a questionable organization posting questionable material.

You posted a link to an article which was a fraud. Have you ever considered checking before posting a link to a doofus article?

Of course they are. They are folks who step on some big toes. Toes who belong to people who are saving a fortune by dumping toxic waste into our water supply. You'd think the Harvard study would have people agressivly researching this here in America. Yet we see nothing even being questioned by folks who make lots of money off this crap.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#40    stereologist

stereologist

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,372 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 29 September 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

You skip this:

FLUORIDE & INTELLIGENCE: THE 37 STUDIES

http://www.fluoridea...tudies/brain01/
Why would I bother reading from a well known hoax site when the thread was started by a hoax article?


#41    stereologist

stereologist

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,372 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 29 September 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

I wish I could believe this. But there is a plan turning the whole world into the country or terror, wars because of peace , secret CIA prisons, inventing enemies who live in caves and cells that are impossible to see, the media's controlled by Corps, including the military industrial complex that controls GE NBC CNBC MSNBC and Carlyle Group owns Qwest Communications Insight Cable, mass vaccination of children poisonous vaccines, fake elections, false flag terrorism, "drugs", GMOs, oil wars, chemical traces, depleted uranium and mass extermination of human population! Diabolical secret societies and elites exist.

The thread is started by a hoax. And now it goes from hoax to unsubstantiated prattle. Have you ever considered checking out the original articles before posting them and actually not dumping a lot of irrelevant claptrap into the thread?


#42    stereologist

stereologist

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,372 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:08 PM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 29 September 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Is there any scientific studies which show that fluoride helps develop strong bones and teeth? :blink:

If you actually spent some time researching you would know the answer. Instead you post countless hoaxes.


#43    stereologist

stereologist

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,372 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

View Postspartan max2, on 29 September 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

I think fluoride in our water is not good for us but I don't think its a government conspiracy.

I think the government just did a study back in the day that turned out positive so everyone rushed to make it a law and now studies show the opposite and once the government does something its hard to reverse that **** :tu:

Nice guess, but wrong. I think you need to learn how studies work and what any individual study means in science.

Let me give you a hint. There was a famous study showing that caffeine caused cancer. So why is coffee still sold?


#44    stereologist

stereologist

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,372 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 29 September 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

initially it was a disposal mechanism for the aluminium industry. the aluminium industry was in danger of being prosecuted for fluoride pollution to the surrounding population, the industry then lobbied government to put it in the water (presumably to mask the damage they were causing in the local environment). Paul Connet is the guy to look up on youtube to educate yourself.

Bad guess and not true.


#45    stereologist

stereologist

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,372 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 29 September 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

Krook L, Maylin GA, Lillie JH, Wallace RS, Dental fluorosis in cattle, Cornell-Vet, 1983 Oct., 73:4, 340-362

Five expressions of dental fluorosis are described in cattle exposed to industrial fluoride pollution: 1. Hypercementosis with tooth ankylosis, cementum necrosis and cyst formation; 2. Delayed eruption of permanent incisor teeth; 3 Necrosis of alveolar bone with recession of bone and gingiva; 4. Oblique eruption of permanent teeth, hypoplasia of teeth with diastemata; and 5. Rapid progression of dental lesions.

Hildebolt CF, Elvin-Lewis M, Molnar S, McKee JK, Perkins MD, Young KL, Caries prevalences among geochemical regions of Missouri,Am J Phys Anthropol, 1989 Jan, 78(1), 79-92

In the total sample, however, there were no significant differences between those children drinking optimally fluoridated water and those drinking suboptimally fluoridated water.

http://www.fluoridat...com/caries1.htm

Still posting links to the hoax site.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users