Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sunday evening UFO over southern Africa

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

http://www.nbcnews.c...ings-4B11297922

#2    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Interesting. I do wonder if the space agency has a red phone to listen in on frantic phone calls during rocket launches. I'd take that job.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#3    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

Wow, that was stupid.... like most videos of UFOs.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#4    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

It is nice to know that the people in Africa see UFOs too.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#5    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 01 October 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

It is nice to know that the people in Africa see UFOs too.

Why wouldnt they?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

View PostDBunker, on 01 October 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

Why wouldnt they?
yeah UFO complaints are from across the globe but some are geniune and some are misunderstood/fake

Edited by Saru, 01 October 2013 - 08:47 AM.
Text updated - please avoid using txt speak in posts

#7    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

I'm guessing that since this launched from California, that it was traveling a different flight path then most east coast launches. So, probably few people in these areas of the world had seen a space vehicle launch and had no idea what it was.

Why do I believe Africa has less UFO reports? I think it is because I have never heard of one, or seen anything written about the subject. Other then probably Egypt, and the Mediteranean coast of Africa maybe.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#8    Amerix

Amerix

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

yeah UFO complaints are from across the globe but some are geniune and some are misunderstood/fake

Can you define "genuine"?  A lot are fake, and until little green men land and step outside of one of these UFO's, all others are simply misunderstood.  Either being terrestrial aircraft, weather phenomenon, satellites, etc.

#9    Maars

Maars

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 01 October 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

I'm guessing that since this launched from California, that it was traveling a different flight path then most east coast launches. So, probably few people in these areas of the world had seen a space vehicle launch and had no idea what it was.

Why do I believe Africa has less UFO reports? I think it is because I have never heard of one, or seen anything written about the subject. Other then probably Egypt, and the Mediteranean coast of Africa maybe.

http://en.wikipedia....in_South_Africa

#10    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

View PostDBunker, on 01 October 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

Wow, that was stupid.... like most videos of UFOs.
Are you serious? Still better than 90% of other nighttime UFO videos, at least it's a real and strange looking object in the sky, and not just "a light". It's weird because the fuel makes it look like some sphere with a glowing center, and it doesnt have a trail like a minotour rocket that we've seen in other videos, I got intrigued until I read the article.

#11    Shiloh17

Shiloh17

The Last.

• Closed
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

Well the Africans were right. It was an Unidentified flying object to them, we know however, what it was. An identified flying object (IFO)  :)

#12    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

View PostAmerix, on 01 October 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

Can you define "genuine"?  
l genuine complaints...i meant with real outer earth objects...we saw something on sep10 in india{plz read for detail ,'UFO appeared during discussion on Moon Hoax' in same forum and same page. that day changed our way of thinking,i have stopped laughing at other Ufo complaints.i don't know other cases much because i wasn't interested before sep10, one cop in US shot one video.that as well make sense to me.

#13    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 01 October 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

thanks for edit, if i am not on pc ,mobile browser give me freedom to type few words only in reply.

#14    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

Why do I believe Africa has less UFO reports? I think it is because I have never heard of one, or seen anything
Yah i used to think same about india but on sep10 i was only one among 9, who realized its something wrong with very bright orange object.due to lack of knowledge they don't even pay attention to them{good though} because as soon as i pointed to it,it started to turn left like flash light..reacted. Even taboo in India to not point them{they believe it is voodoo 'Ghaath' will burn us otherwise.

#15    slaughtr

slaughtr

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• I Doubt Nothing!!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Rocket fuel yea right!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users