Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Does this image show TWO Bigfoot creatures?


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

    My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

  • Member
  • 6,293 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

  • Woodsman spots what appears to be two creatures lurking in the woods
  • He said creature was bigger than a bear with a different body shape
  • But when he returned to the exact spot there was no sign of them
  • It comes as researchers say they have DNA proof Bigfoot is real
View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 3,151 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Skaro

  • ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Interesting.

Posted Image
"I am Caesar and no king" - Gaius Julius Caesar
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MclBbZUFSag <-- "Why The Gospels Are Myth"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=mwUZOZN-9dc <-- "Why I Think Jesus Didn't Exist"

#3    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,387 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

In looking at the two photos, I tend to think it's some kind of natural object - root ball (as mentioned in the article), bushes, or another tree.  If you look closely, the two photos are taken at different angles and in the one at the bottom, you can almost make out a dark object back in the trees.

Let me also point out that the Kinzua Bridge State Park is a fairly well visited park.  There's the sky bridge, many festivals, and much of the area is open for hunting.  It's also surrounded by state hunting land as well.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#4    HerNibs

HerNibs

    Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

  • Member
  • 12,079 posts
  • Joined:03 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Colorado

  • Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

He states that he went back to the site and there were no stumps or root balls, where is the picture?  I don't think the image of him standing in the woods is the exact same spot.  I mean a picture taken from the same place the original was.


Sorry, I just see some big ol' tree stumps, probably decaying.

Like this -

Posted Image

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs, 02 October 2013 - 07:16 PM.

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#5    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,387 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostHerNibs, on 02 October 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

He states that he went back to the site and there were no stumps or root balls, where is the picture?  I don't think the image of him standing in the woods is the exact same spot.  I mean a picture taken from the same place the original was.


Sorry, I just see some big ol' tree stumps, probably decaying.

Like this -

Posted Image



Nibs

Well, ****, there's Bigfoot right there.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#6    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

    The Entertainer

  • Member
  • 2,400 posts
  • Joined:19 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Imaginaerum

  • ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Looks like a couple of hunters in ghillie suits. Probably contemplating shooting the jackass following them because his scent is scaring the wildlife.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#7    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Joined:17 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesnowta, USA

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

I picked up this story on another paranormal site and was linked back to where the story originally surfaced.  Reading through the comments the mystery is debunked as just being roots from a uprooted tree.  A bigfoot researcher went back to the site and photographed the same objects in the same place.  Sorry no bigfoots here.  
http://www.bradfordt...72#.UkzLyYbryRM
This is the local forum that the images where first posted on, and this link also includes the page with the debunk.
The person who took these photos has also stated numerous times in that thread that he isn't releasing the original HD pictures because he is holding on to them to sell to people who would be interested in owning "evidence of bigfoot".  This guy is looking to cash in big time people.


#8    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,651 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

  • "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

View PostEnderOTD, on 03 October 2013 - 01:51 AM, said:

I picked up this story on another paranormal site and was linked back to where the story originally surfaced.  Reading through the comments the mystery is debunked as just being roots from a uprooted tree.  A bigfoot researcher went back to the site and photographed the same objects in the same place.  Sorry no bigfoots here.  
http://www.bradfordt...72#.UkzLyYbryRM
This is the local forum that the images where first posted on, and this link also includes the page with the debunk.
The person who took these photos has also stated numerous times in that thread that he isn't releasing the original HD pictures because he is holding on to them to sell to people who would be interested in owning "evidence of bigfoot".  This guy is looking to cash in big time people.

Idk, the last post seeeems to be a debunker debunking the debunker. :w00t:  :P  :yes:

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#9    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,651 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

  • "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

scraggly looking buggars

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#10    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,204 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

Yeah..... bigfoot.....

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#11    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Joined:17 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesnowta, USA

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 03 October 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

Idk, the last post seeeems to be a debunker debunking the debunker. :w00t:  :P  :yes:
For sure, I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread just posted up to where I had last read a few days ago, when the Jack guy posted the same loaction.  The guy who posted the pics was using another account in tandem to discredit.  But some how he was able to go that location and get a picture of the same blob from the same angle and get the same results.


#12    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

View PostDecoNoir, on 03 October 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

Looks like a couple of hunters in ghillie suits. Probably contemplating shooting the jackass following them because his scent is scaring the wildlife.
I think the ghillie suit is becoming the swamp gas/weather balloon of the Bigfoot world


#13    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,387 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

View PostEnderOTD, on 03 October 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:


For sure, I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread just posted up to where I had last read a few days ago, when the Jack guy posted the same loaction.  The guy who posted the pics was using another account in tandem to discredit.  But some how he was able to go that location and get a picture of the same blob from the same angle and get the same results.

It's funny, lots of folks come down on skeptics like me for being mean and vicious (you know because we do things like ask questions), but to me there's nothing more vicious than a bunch of believers going at each other.  Just look at all of the Ketchum stuff.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#14    designer

designer

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2005
  • Gender:Female

  • I believe.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

I would love for it to be bigfoot, but it looks very organic to me. Broken tree with moss maybe. :cry:

Carol in NC

Posted Image
EMMA
Give a shelter dog a chance. They'll give you their heart.

#15    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

    Big C Survivor

  • Member
  • 2,651 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Boston US

  • One of the beginnings of human emancipation is the ability to know when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

great photography, nice clear daytime pics.

*however*,,, heHummm.....

there is no way you can tell for sure what they are.

I semi-believe his story

"If you want to apologize to Jews for WWII, give them some of your land, not some of ours"

~ Mahmoud Ahmadinejad~


"It is easier to fool somebody than it is to convince them they've been fooled"   ~Mark Twain~





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users