Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Ufo's are not coming from space

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

The most simple explanation is the inexistence of reports from astronomers. No one ever and ever and ever saw a ufo around Earth while scrutinizing the moon or planets. There are millions of astronomers looking at every inch of space and no ufo's have been seen photographed through telescopes.

And holly cra&& with so many satellites, ufo's should stay in the line to enter not even mentioning about the zig zags and skills they 'll need to do in order to avoid these.

People call this debris "space junk". "Space junk" orbits at a speed of roughly 7.5 kilometers/second. That is close to 17,000 miles/hour! Think of the damage even a small speck of paint could do to the space shuttle if impact occurred

As of April, 2013, there are 3707 artificial satellites in orbit around Earth.

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 October 2013 - 04:58 AM.

#2    _Only

_Only

• 6,453 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 03 October 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

There are millions of astronomers looking at every inch of space and no ufo's have been seen photographed through telescopes.

Not according to YouTube.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#3    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

The most simple explanation is the inexistence of reports from astronomers. No one ever and ever and ever saw a ufo around Earth while scrutinizing the moon or planets. There are millions of astronomers looking at every inch of space and no ufo's have been seen photographed through telescopes.

And holly cra&& with so many satellites, ufo's should stay in the line to enter not even mentioning about the zig zags and skills they 'll need to do in order to avoid these.

People call this debris "space junk". "Space junk" orbits at a speed of roughly 7.5 kilometers/second. That is close to 17,000 miles/hour! Think of the damage even a small speck of paint could do to the space shuttle if impact occurred

As of April, 2013, there are 3707 artificial satellites in orbit around Earth.

Actually I have to beg to differ, there are indeed reports from astronomers of seeing UFO's, the most notable would be Clyde Tombaugh, but none of said UFO's entering or leaving the atmosphere, largely just "sitting there". No astronomer has picked up a UFO entering or leaving earths atmosphere, nor has any instrument.

You are right, with all that space junk, some reports are bound to be no more than that, Iridium satellites are3 often mistaken for some sort of exotic craft.

You are incorrect that an astronomer has not seen a UFO, but correct that no astronomer has recorded an object entering or leaving the atmosphere. Currently the number of skywatchers is higher than ever simply due to access to the required technology and the population count, and they do see meteors and such, but not spacecraft.

I think all up there are about 150 reports across time of astronomers reporting objects they could not identify, but UFOlogists think "objects that cannot be identified" are alien spacecraft, which means they are identified doesn't it? They do not make much sense these UFOligists most of the time. Almost every single astronomer, particularly those making these reports, do not feel they witnessed an alien spacecraft, but a natural anomaly.

The famous J Allen Hynek interviewed about 45 Astronomers, with mixed results, and  Dr. Peter Sturrock held his own personal questionnaire, to which he received 1,356 responses from 2,611 questionnaires. Sixty-two astronomers responded that they had observed something they could not explain.

I completely expect us to find things we have not seen in space and I fee it is filled with natural wonders that are even more spectacular than the idea of a spaceship. But you are right, the UFO's we see and record do not seem to be coming from space. RADAR and the like indicates otherwise.

Edited by psyche101, 03 October 2013 - 07:22 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#4    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

the  large  teliscopes  of  the  world  are very  simple  and very sensitive  machines.  as  a general  rule  they  are  operated  by  very careful  and very  talented poeple that  look at  what  they  are suppost to be looking at...  and  nothing else.

the  amature sky watcher  is  far  more  likly  to see  something  out  of  the  ordinary than  the  big  guys.
...and  far  and away  more  likly  to  say  something  after seeing it.
  telescope  time  is  not  easy to  get  and  costs  Ph'D's  and  lots  of  cash .
people who  get  time  on the  big guys  do  not  dream about  big foot ,  UFO's ,  or  esp...  for  fear  of  haveing  it  affect   getting in the  way of  their  time .
talking  about  it is  out  of  the  question ,  talking  about  some  one else is  something  else  totaly ...
hope  that  they  can  cast  some one else  as  a nut  case  is  what  they  live  for , if  it  means  more  time  on a big  scope.  

for  an astronomer  to  say  out  loud  with  words  that  they have seen a ufo is  one thing...   seeing  a  flying sauser  is  quite  a diffrent matter.

concidering  the  number  peter  davenport  reports  every  month ...   there  would  need  to  be   express off/on ramps ,  freeway  sign posts   ,  coffee  and  donut  truck stops   ,  and  information centers   all  across  the  night skys .

Please  understand  that  i  fully  beleive  that  flying  sausers  are  real  

but   because  of  the  numbers   and  given  the  fact  that  seti  has  not  found  one tiny  remote hint of  anything  like  a  artifical  signal  of  any  kind   ....    and  that  astronomers   have  seen nothijng either...

i  beleive  that  something  other  than  the  outter space  /  off  planet  sourse   is  the  explanation

#5    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,544 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

It doesn't need explaining.

#6    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

View Post_Only, on 03 October 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

Not according to YouTube.

Further more a famous astronomer has this to say:

In 1956 Tombaugh had the following to say about his various sightings: "I have seen three objects in the last seven years which defied any explanation of known phenomenon, such as Venus, atmospheric optic, meteors or planes. I am a professional, highly skilled, professional astronomer. In addition I have seen three green fireballs which were unusual in behavior from normal green fireballs... I think that several reputable scientists are being unscientific in refusing to entertain the possibility of extraterrestrial origin and nature."

http://en.wikipedia....nterest_in_UFOs

Posted Image

#7    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• 1,317 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

Space is big, and the entire sky is not being visually monitored 24/7.

IF they can cross interstellar distances, they can most likely deal with orbiting debris.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#8    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostJ. K., on 03 October 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

IF they can cross interstellar distances, they can most likely deal with orbiting debris.
Exactly.

#9    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• 1,405 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

I don't envy those trying to prove the existence of UFOs, whether extraterrestrial or not. Some will no doubt be military "black projects", good luck finding out about those. There there is Photoshop, floating Chinese lanterns, radio-controlled devices, balloons, etcetera. So just filtering out the background noise, you have quite a project on your hands.

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

I've seen one shoot up into space.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostSundew, on 03 October 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

I don't envy those trying to prove the existence of UFOs, whether extraterrestrial or not. Some will no doubt be military "black projects", good luck finding out about those. There there is Photoshop, floating Chinese lanterns, radio-controlled devices, balloons, etcetera. So just filtering out the background noise, you have quite a project on your hands.

Then there are people's testimonies.  Guess what?  There are no ulterior motives.

Posted Image

#12    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 October 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Then there are people's testimonies.  Guess what?  There are no ulterior motives.

Oh, I don't know. I've been rolling in cash and attention ever since I posted my sighting.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#13    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostJ. K., on 03 October 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

"Space," it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
HHGTTG :)

could not resist.

#14    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,165 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

i am talking about our space / earths atmosphere .

When astronomers are looking at moon or mars or Jupiter, etc...they would see normally anything that's between

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 October 2013 - 09:13 PM.

#15    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

View Postzoser, on 03 October 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Further more a famous astronomer has this to say:

In 1956 Tombaugh had the following to say about his various sightings: "I have seen three objects in the last seven years which defied any explanation of known phenomenon, such as Venus, atmospheric optic, meteors or planes. I am a professional, highly skilled, professional astronomer. In addition I have seen three green fireballs which were unusual in behavior from normal green fireballs... I think that several reputable scientists are being unscientific in refusing to entertain the possibility of extraterrestrial origin and nature."

http://en.wikipedia....nterest_in_UFOs

Yeah, the guy I mentioned in the first line of my post, well echoed there ...........

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users