Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Russia Canít Defend Against Space Aliens

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 13,256 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

"Russia Can’t Defend Against Space Aliens"

To be fair I dont think any country can either. Another reason I have always believed that if and when aliens do come here, they wont be flitting about at dead of night and hiding in corn fields making circles.

I genuinely believe that when or if aliens ever arrive, EVERYONE, will know about it. Thats the way i see it anyway, now for the story -

Russian 'space troops' are not prepared for battle with aliens, says official.

Russia’s Aerospace Defence Troops, or 'space troops' as they have become known, are not prepared for an alien invasion, a defence official has said.

Russia Today reported that during a press conference at the Titov Main Test and Space Systems Control Centre near Moscow, the centre’s deputy chief Sergey Berezhnoy was asked about extraterrestrial security.

“So far we are not capable of that. We are unfortunately not ready to fight extraterrestrial civilizations,” Berezhnoy replied.

http://www.independe...al-8856460.html

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 October 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

"Russia Can’t Defend Against Space Aliens"

To be fair I dont think any country can either. Another reason I have always believed that if and when aliens do come here, they wont be flitting about at dead of night and hiding in corn fields making circles.

I genuinely believe that when or if aliens ever arrive, EVERYONE, will know about it. Thats the way i see it anyway, now for the story -

Russian 'space troops' are not prepared for battle with aliens, says official.

Russia’s Aerospace Defence Troops, or 'space troops' as they have become known, are not prepared for an alien invasion, a defence official has said.

Russia Today reported that during a press conference at the Titov Main Test and Space Systems Control Centre near Moscow, the centre’s deputy chief Sergey Berezhnoy was asked about extraterrestrial security.

“So far we are not capable of that. We are unfortunately not ready to fight extraterrestrial civilizations,” Berezhnoy replied.

http://www.independe...al-8856460.html

Wrong question; it's not a matter of speculation.  They cannot.  Period.

Here we are:

Posted Image

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,504 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

If these things are alien craft and they wanted to attack, no one would last long.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Holy Dopamine Ghost

• 5,113 posts

• Watching the Star Wars The Force Awakens trailers: I get Goosebumps, and I feel waves of emotions. This is proof that "The Force" is real. :D

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

When the entire human race grows up then they will formerly visit.

Posted Image
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "Mythical Jesus" Dr. Carrier
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IybD2xzkhtc <-- "Mythical Moses" Dr. Price (starts@10:20)
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=272571 <-- Science Behind Irrational Beliefs
Inanna the Goddess of love was killed, hung on a Hook, then after 3 days/nights was resurrected. An over 3K yo Tablet saying this is proof that it happened. :D

#5    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

We would have to become very good at asymmetrical warfare. We may not win over them; however, we'll continue to try!

And even if we get desperate enough to use thunderwells as a weapon, we'd still be trying. Trying is always a good thing.

Yay for the human spirit! :clap:

Ahh yes, forgot to add:

For more information on thunderwells see this link:

Operation Plumbbob http://en.wikipedia....ration_Plumbbob

Edited by Asadora, 03 October 2013 - 04:00 PM.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#6    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,127 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

it's ok, we put our trust in ...Atomic Bombs...

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 October 2013 - 04:19 PM.

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 03 October 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

it's ok, we put our trust in ...Atomic Bombs...

No good.  They have proved:

1) They can shoot them down (See David Jacobs Case)

2) They can disable our control systems (See Malmstrom AFB and about a half a dozen other similar cases).

Posted Image

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,504 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

We could upload a virus via a Mac Powerbook.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#9    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,127 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

i still have faith in power of humanity...i think an alien race could invade us firstly but during a long term run we would triumph over them? why?

Because humanity would never accept a foreig leader / race, we will fight until the last one standing because we are stubborn for a cause and racists as well :-)
In the same time

Think about biological weapons. I am sure a few scientist in the lab can develop a virus that can produce mass killings in the alien population (same as in war of the words)

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 October 2013 - 04:34 PM.

#10    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 03 October 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

We could upload a virus via a Mac Powerbook.

No need.  Just get them to upgrade to IOS 7 on their IPADS and the exponential power drain destroys the battery charge time.  Makes the device much less usable.  Wish I had never bothered.

Tried all the recommended shut offs but still no good.

:no:

Posted Image

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,504 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 October 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

No need.  Just get them to upgrade to IOS 7 on their IPADS and the exponential power drain destroys the battery charge time.  Makes the device much less usable.  Wish I had never bothered.

Tried all the recommended shut offs but still no good.

:no:

I've noticed that too, but it hasn't really bothered me.

#12    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,127 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

the os 10.8 isn't any different!

It seems htere's much more frenzy about appple products design than they can really do speaking of performances.

#13    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 13,256 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

All any alien force will have to do - if war was on the agenda, is take out all the satellites...thatd mess up a whole load of stuff from the top down

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#14    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 October 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

All any alien force will have to do - if war was on the agenda, is take out all the satellites...thatd mess up a whole load of stuff from the top down

Yes, quite right. Which is why I think it's a good idea to have some low-tech items on hand.
Pencil, paper, carrier pigeon, know Morse code, wind up flashlight, hand can opener, matches, clean and sterile plastic jugs.. just some examples...

Sorry, I got lost in thought there.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#15    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 13,256 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostAsadora, on 03 October 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

Yes, quite right. Which is why I think it's a good idea to have some low-tech items on hand.
Pencil, paper, carrier pigeon, know Morse code, wind up flashlight, hand can opener, matches, clean and sterile plastic jugs.. just some examples...

Sorry, I got lost in thought there.

and the rest!! Our bombs wont be able to find a target without the satellite guidance

quote:

"But outside, the loss of global satellite communications was putting the world in danger. At a bunker somewhere in the United States, a pilot squadron lost contact with the armed drones they were flying over the Middle East. The failure of secure satellite communications systems left soldiers, ships and aircraft cut off from their commanders and vulnerable to attack. Without satellites, world leaders struggled to talk to each other to diffuse mounting global tensions".

and

"When the GPS signals stopped, back-up systems (employing accurate clocks on the ground) kicked in. But, within a few hours, time had started to slip. A fraction of a second in Europe, compared to the US; a tiny difference between India and Australia. The cloud began to fail, web searches became slower, the internet started to grind to a halt. The first power cuts came later in the evening, as transmission networks struggled to balance demand. At computerised water treatment works, engineers switched to manual back-up systems. In major cities, traffic lights and railway signals defaulted to red, bringing transport to a standstill. Mobile phone services, already patchy, finally failed in the late afternoon"

http://gizmodo.com/w...-died-512864236

Edited by seeder, 03 October 2013 - 05:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users