Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Nasa to announce something big 13th november.

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#1    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

http://www.rememberthe13th.com/

Maybe elvis is coming back?

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,649 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Any way to find out who started that website? Must be earth-shattering if they're gonna wait more than a month to say anything.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,841 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

AHA....so,  a HUGE NASA Announcement to "Shake the Earth" ... was sent to Alex Jones anonymously by an alleged Nasa Employee

Red flag anyone?

Posted Image

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,364 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

I saw one of my friends post this on Facebook last night. Frankly, I think this is one of those email harvesting sites. They make it look official, then you input your email address, and BINGO! They have a good email address to send you all kinds of spam and malware. If anyone knows any different, love to hear about it.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,841 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 03 October 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

I saw one of my friends post this on Facebook last night. Frankly, I think this is one of those email harvesting sites. They make it look official, then you input your email address, and BINGO! They have a good email address to send you all kinds of spam and malware. If anyone knows any different, love to hear about it.

and there is no need to enter email if it will be a major announcement now is there?  :tu:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 03 October 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Any way to find out who started that website? Must be earth-shattering if they're gonna wait more than a month to say anything.

http://www.abovetops...hread974237/pg1

So this is the story... This site was sent to Alex Jones anonymously by an alleged Nasa Employee yesterday Oct 1st (Day One of Gov Shutdown) who was frustrated by the gov shutdown. The website is supposebly unreleased and isn't supposed to be released to the public yet due to the gov shutdown. The site is counting down to Novermber 13th and a HUGE earth shaking announcement is expected to occur on that date by NASA.

So, What is the big announcement? Is it alien life?!

Well do you think they would send it to the nationals when all they do is suppress information.

Well if anything 40 days will come and go and we will all be jumping in the air, 'what is it, what is it'.

Edited by david icke is right, 03 October 2013 - 06:35 PM.

#7    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,088 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

Not buying it.

For one, why would NASA need a website like this?  They have their own.  And if they create a new website, why is it .com and not .gov.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,841 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

anyway why is this on the ET forum and not the astronomy or CT section?

#9    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,364 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Not too mention, why would NASA use a domain registrar in ... Panama?

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,841 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

I found this, its about the only thing concerning NASA

quote:

"A forthcoming NASA launch to Mars could be in danger of losing its launch window should a shutdown in the United States federal government that began today (Oct. 1) continue for a while. That’s just one of the ways in which NASA is affected amid a lapse of funding that is affecting all government agencies and an untold number of government contractors".

Around 97% of NASA’s 18,000 employees are off the job. Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and other social media accounts are going dark. NASA’s website is being pulled offline. NASA Television has also ceased broadcasting.

Beyond the agency’s public face, activities ranging from certain commercial crew payouts, to conference attendance, to scientific work will cease. Awards and scholarship approvals will be delayed.

“NASA will shut down almost entirely,” said President Barack Obama in a speech late Monday (Sept. 30).

Read more: http://www.universet.../#ixzz2ggajfgN6

Now click the link for
nasa.gov

and it redirects here
http://notice.usa.gov/

Edited by seeder, 03 October 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,841 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Vid upped on 25th Sept....wait for it.....

NEW LIFE FORM DISCOVERED!!   Arsenic eating microbe discovery - NASA announcement  (pls dont start trembling)

:yes: :lol: (old story)

Edited by seeder, 03 October 2013 - 07:00 PM.

#12    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

meh ...

#13    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,639 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

View PostRafterman, on 03 October 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Not buying it.

For one, why would NASA need a website like this?  They have their own.  And if they create a new website, why is it .com and not .gov.
isn't it currently closed due to the silliness of politicians?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#14    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 October 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

anyway why is this on the ET forum and not the astronomy or CT section?

If I put it in the UFO section someone would of said, Why is this in this section,  their's no bloody winning where I put it.   So tough, hope this hasn't ruined your day.

#15    Razer

Razer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

The name is registered with "Privacy" so you cannot see who owns it.  That does not sound like Nasa to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users