Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Nasa to announce something big 13th november.

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#31    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

View Postsupervike, on 03 October 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

I love it when the conspiracy nuts post dates.

It's so fun to watch them go quiet afterwards.
The fact that they have to be quiet for awhile, makes it all worth it in the end.

:)

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#32    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,862 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 03 October 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

The fact that they have to be quiet for awhile, makes it all worth it in the end.

:)

I wish they'd be quiet all the time... :hmm:

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#33    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

The website is supposebly unreleased and isn't supposed to be released to the public yet due to the gov shutdown.

The web site is complete BS.  It's "WhoisGuard protected", meaning you can't see the name of the person/organization that registered it.  NO government agency web sites have this.  You can't even whois query a .gov web site.

And the fact that Alex Jones talked about it, means it has even less credibility.  Move along.  Nothing to see here folks.  Just some net nerd looking for attention and anonymously registering a domain name to cause a stir.

#34    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

I love it when the conspiracy nuts post dates.

It's so fun to watch them go quiet afterwards.

My Youtube inbox is still filled with messages from back in 2012, from people insulting me, saying I live my life with my eyes closed, etc, because I posted skeptical responses on 2012 end of the world videos.

I have since replied to a bunch of them asking them who's living in a fantasy world now.  No responses as of yet.

#35    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,698 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

View PostAmerix, on 04 October 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

My Youtube inbox is still filled with messages from back in 2012, from people insulting me, saying I live my life with my eyes closed, etc, because I posted skeptical responses on 2012 end of the world videos.

I have since replied to a bunch of them asking them who's living in a fantasy world now.  No responses as of yet.

Comet ison is heading right to Earth ...God help us :)
It's suppose to be secret ..shhh

Edited by qxcontinuum, 04 October 2013 - 05:02 AM.

#36    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,242 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 04 October 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

Comet ison is heading right to Earth ...God help us :)
It's suppose to be secret ..shhh

No need for worries about the comet coming our way. We hope anyway

Comet ISON: Will the Government Shutdown Ruin NASA's Big Chance?

While, again, no word seems to be coming from NASA about how the furloughs will affect the ISON observation (possibly because their entire public relations department has the day off), an unprecedented 16 NASA satellites were slated to take part in the observations. The scale of the operation hints at how seriously NASA has been taking the event.

http://www.policymic...sa-s-big-chance

Edited by seeder, 04 October 2013 - 10:22 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#37    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

http://www.rememberthe13th.com/

1 day 12 hrs to go.

#38    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,242 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 04 October 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

http://www.rememberthe13th.com/

1 day 12 hrs to go.

so now they are stating on their website they have bought forward the date?

"Due to change in plans, we will announce this discovery earlier than previously expected. Tune in on October 6th to see what everyone is talking about"

So whats that all about?

NASA has made a historic discovery that will shake the entire planet. This announcement will be released to the media on November 13th, 2013. It will be a day to remember and One for the history books.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#39    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,832 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

maybe they should hold their collective breaths.

#40    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,242 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 04 October 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

maybe they should hold their collective breaths.

while youre here Jim, what about the Ison observations?  Surely NASA cant let that chance slip?

#41    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

The saddest part about all those who fall for this is, the actual NASA web site itself is shut down because of the government shut down.  To think they would register and operate another site when the department is shut is hilarious.  They're the same people who believe everything they see in the sky that they can't explain, must be aliens, and that the world was going to end in 2012, so I can't say I'm shocked.

#42    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,402 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

I rather hope there is something to it.  How would they know?

#43    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,242 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Well I have been trying to find this on Alex Jones website, and theres nothing there. Now thats got to be a first for Alex Jones to miss out on a major nasa  release / conspiracy story hasnt it?  if the king of BS hasnt got the news on his site, what does that tell you?

#44    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,094 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

It is to announce the Official End of the World...

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#45    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,242 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

View PostOppono Astos, on 04 October 2013 - 10:56 AM, said:

It is to announce the Official End of the World...

Maybe it is connected to the  man sized Bat that was caught recently ?

The Peruvian army has captured something truly horrific, a human size bat.   Apparently this animal has been frightening locals living near the amazon jungle bordering Peru.

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol:

Edited by seeder, 04 October 2013 - 11:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users