Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What is your view of black magic curses, hex?

black magic curses hexes karma evil

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#16    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,092 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Not unlike prayer. Only effective for those that believe it.

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,208 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

View PostLostSouls7, on 04 October 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

Yes I did read about that. That is you have no other choice.
Like let's some an enemy kept attacking you and making your life hell
and just did bad towards you.
Then it would be as a last resort to curse them.
And as you said just return the bad energy.

But yeah if you just say I don't like how that guy looks or what he said.
and boom curse time... yes comes back three fold...
and bad news.

Interesting... so people tried to put curses on you because they are scared of you?
what a fool using his mother's thread!
So they broke into your house to put a spell on you?

i agree about love magick.. and trying to force people to fall in love with you.
not good either....
Well when you practice magick, whatever form, you meet others who do the same thing in your wanderings.
Some of these people have illusions of grandeur.
The Pigeon ritual on my car was thus Nigerian I worked with.
She and I had an argument and it just escalated.
She started doing things like putting dead bugs in my drawers.
Hair in my food.
They were poisoning my milk with visine eye drops.

She her brother and her aunt did rituals. I She had told me as much.
She wanted me gone.
She assumed the Pigeon ritual would scare me to death.
The look on her face when I walked into work the next day was PRICELESS.
So I started slamming her back.
She used to say, I COME FROM THE SOURCE, YOU CAN HURT ME.
By the time I was done with her, she was afraid of me.

The dead bird in my basement was to scare me.
They are wannabe voodoo practitioners in Florida who sell alleged magickal items on eBay.
We were friends at first, but I found out they were lying about bunch of their claims.
They were afraid I would expose them.
They used to brag about flying all over the country to beat people up and shooting people.

When I found the bird I emailed them, and I said, just the fact you did this, proves you're more afraid of me than I am  of you .
They were spotted by my neighbors lurking in front of my home a few times.
So I emailed them and said, we got all the license plate numbers.
They stopped after that.
I am pretty sure one of them lurks on this forum and tried to talk to me once.
I knew immediately it was him many called him out on it.
He never spoke to me again.

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 05 October 2013 - 01:28 AM.

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#18    Scheming B

Scheming B

Information will be digitized, and cataloged.

• 3,943 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

In other words, people tried to use magic on you, it did nothing, then you used magic on them and they got afraid,

because of course they would, they believe in that stuff, and seeing it not work on you, they believed you to be godlike powerful.

Therefore when they believed you wre doing things back to them, they would be afraid becasue their magic didn't work on you.

“No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I know none, and therefore am no beast.”

#19    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

My view is that it's just an idea supported by baseless claims which hold no weight.

Posted Image

#20    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,898 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

People always say that curses only work if the other person knows about it. I understand how that can work but I believe it doesn't always have to be that way.

Here is one of my experiences with cursing. I was more asking for justice though.

View PostKazahel, on 25 October 2008 - 05:18 AM, said:

I cursed a doctor once. I've told this story before so its here somewhere I think(I couldnt find the link)... I'm not sure in how much detail I should go into to be honest.. but I was getting a test done once when I was younger. It was an awkward and painful test and I was trying to not flintch(being a boy and all) and he asked me if it hurt much. I told him it was ok(I lied) and then straight after that he made it hurt heaps. I was looking at him and I could see that he was smiling alittle as I whimpered. That made me very angry because I couldnt say anything or do anything about it.. I couldnt accuse him or anything and it annoyed me very much that someone in a healing position was mabey abusing their power just to get off on creating pain for a total stranger.

So anyway I wasnt 100% sure if he was doing what I thought or not.. but I was really angry, so I basically asked God to know for me, and for some justice, so I used a black shadow angel that I kept on my shoulder(hard to explain/personal belief kinda). So when he was hurting me and smiling I visualized one of my shadows and I pulled it from over my shoulder and placed it into his head, and I just stared into his head and kept thinking that my shadow angel is going to judge you. So if you are hurting me for fun he will know and you will suffer greatly. I was so angry and in pain, so I just channeled it into the shadow and into him.

Anyway when I went back to get the test results no more that 3 or four days later, I had to get them from another doctor because the doctor I had seen had been killed. He had been shot by a old patient while on an outcall who basically had a moment of craziness and shot him twice with a shotgun. The guy who had killed him had not been considered dangerous before either.. he was just considered temporarily insane from memory and so didnt really go to jail. I dunno what happened to him.. the media dont bother much with those storied hey.

Anyway so I believe in them.. but I believe more that you ask God for the.. talent.

Found here. http://www.unexplain...4

So I believe in them and I don't believe in the 3 rule, why on earth would I? I asked God for justice that day and placed it in a black nail like shadow which I visualized pushing inside the doctors head while in pain. It was something I just did because I didn't know what else to do. So it was just how I reacted and not something I had thought about doing before. And I have no regrets or feel bad about it at all. I asked God for help and justice, so to me that is what He chose to do.

#21    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,123 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

I'm not sure whether this is a "curse" or just coincidence, but I'd like to share one reason    (of many) as to why I think there is more to this world than what we see. It was story, told by my mother, who swears to this day that it is true. She recounts an event, a normally happy occasion. It was her friend's wedding, the bride and groom were perfect. As a joke, they thought it might be fun to use a Ouija Board. They began with many questions, but to cut the story short, one question was "will it be a long wedding"? The answer was "NO". They enquire further about what will go wrong, and the Ouija Board replied - "DIE". 3 weeks after the wedding the bride and groom were involved in a fatal car crash. Mum had laughed off the experience, but obviously now had doubts. Mum warned me against using such things, but being a teenager I disregarded it. Me, my brother, and friends used a Ouija Board, we contacted a spirit who called himself Shai'tan, who resided in the 13th level of hell. After a time, this entity admitted he had another name - Loki. Obviously the alleged entity we contacted was a trickster. Was mum's alleged entity more serious? Was there even an alleged entity in either event (hence why I say "alleged")? None of my friends involved in that event years ago admit to pushing the cup, and they have no reason to lie after all these years. And not dismissing the role of the subconscious, how did these things happen?

Was or just coincidence that my mother was told of tragedy? Are there hundreds of other Ouija experiences where nothing came of it so thus ignored (and of there are, were they serious, or just mischievous beings trying to stir the proverbial pot)? I chhoose to accept that there is more to this world than what we can see with our own eyes. I believe some people can glimpse this other-world (for lack of a better term), and I believe that in this unseen existence beings exist who defy human explanation. On faith I have accepted that the creator has opened a path for us to navigate this world (both seen and unseen), and that upon death we shall know.

But mum's experience had led me to conclude that there is indeed something more then meets the eye (to quote Transformers).

Sorry, but I thought I'd share. Not a curse per se but the result was still the same.

Edited by Paranoid Android, 05 October 2013 - 12:03 PM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#22    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,208 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

View PostSkepticalB, on 05 October 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

In other words, people tried to use magic on you, it did nothing, then you used magic on them and they got afraid,

because of course they would, they believe in that stuff, and seeing it not work on you, they believed you to be godlike powerful.

Therefore when they believed you wre doing things back to them, they would be afraid becasue their magic didn't work on you.
They didn't use magick, they physically broke into my house and messed with stuff.
Trust me, the cops have two reports of break in, and they documented all of it.
One of them was scared ****less of the dead bird hanging from my laundry line, with a blue string wrapped and tied around one of its legs.
It's not like it flew in here and tied up its own leg and then hung itself from MY clothes line.
This stuff doesn't scare me, and I've had plenty of magick done on me.
When you realize what going on, you protect yourself.
This is why it has no affect on me. But it has in the past.
Generally, I also cannot be bothered to do magick back on someone so lame, so... I didn't. It's a waste of energy on people who will get what they deserve anyway.
The Nigerian voodoo chick, she was the real deal, so yeah, I posed her back.
Her skills were lame though. Barely bounced off of me.

She was killing the cats I took care of in the parking lot to upset me too.
Like I said, she was afraid of me by the time I was done.
Nigerians don't expect a little white chick to have a clue.
They used a Pigeon for their ritual..
Oh!
That was the best. Pigeons are sacred to Oya, who is the goddess of the dead.
I'm sure they did the ritual in a cemetery too.
It's a ritual for death. See Oya is MY patron goddess.
I also don't do sacrifice.
I did my magick asking the death of the Pigeon be avenged, nothing more. I
She had something like.... Ten car accidents, mostly fender benders, in the space of three months.
No one would insure her. She needed her car for work.
It put a huge crimp in her coming to where I work, so I didn't have to see her anymore, and she lost all her private clients because she couldn't get to them.
She lost a lot of money.

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 05 October 2013 - 12:36 PM.

What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#23    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,208 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 05 October 2013 - 04:32 AM, said:

My view is that it's just an idea supported by baseless claims which hold no weight.
Gosh, we couldn't tell
:lol:

#24    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,208 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 05 October 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

I'm not sure whether this is a "curse" or just coincidence, but I'd like to share one reason    (of many) as to why I think there is more to this world than what we see. It was story, told by my mother, who swears to this day that it is true. She recounts an event, a normally happy occasion. It was her friend's wedding, the bride and groom were perfect. As a joke, they thought it might be fun to use a Ouija Board. They began with many questions, but to cut the story short, one question was "will it be a long wedding"? The answer was "NO". They enquire further about what will go wrong, and the Ouija Board replied - "DIE". 3 weeks after the wedding the bride and groom were involved in a fatal car crash. Mum had laughed off the experience, but obviously now had doubts. Mum warned me against using such things, but being a teenager I disregarded it. Me, my brother, and friends used a Ouija Board, we contacted a spirit who called himself Shai'tan, who resided in the 13th level of hell. After a time, this entity admitted he had another name - Loki. Obviously the alleged entity we contacted was a trickster. Was mum's alleged entity more serious? Was there even an alleged entity in either event (hence why I say "alleged")? None of my friends involved in that event years ago admit to pushing the cup, and they have no reason to lie after all these years. And not dismissing the role of the subconscious, how did these things happen?

Was or just coincidence that my mother was told of tragedy? Are there hundreds of other Ouija experiences where nothing came of it so thus ignored (and of there are, were they serious, or just mischievous beings trying to stir the proverbial pot)? I chhoose to accept that there is more to this world than what we can see with our own eyes. I believe some people can glimpse this other-world (for lack of a better term), and I believe that in this unseen existence beings exist who defy human explanation. On faith I have accepted that the creator has opened a path for us to navigate this world (both seen and unseen), and that upon death we shall know.

But mum's experience had led me to conclude that there is indeed something more then meets the eye (to quote Transformers).

Sorry, but I thought I'd share. Not a curse per se but the result was still the same.

I used to play with a pendulum. The kind people insist you move yourself.
I had a board with letters and numbers.
You hold the pendulum and it answered questions by spelling words out.
And one or two times, I can't remember now, it spelled stuff out phonetically.
In ways I could never even think up, and the answers were RUDE.
I stopped playing with it.
Years later when I learned more, it became apparent something of a nasty nature,  was spelling the words out.
Messing with that stuff as a novice is dangerous.

#25    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 10,406 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Why?  You think it was a demon or something?

#26    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,123 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 05 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Why?  You think it was a demon or something?
I don't know what it was. I don't even know it was "anything" to begin with. I'm just sharing what has happened to the best of my knowledge. Maybe it was a "demon", but I'm not willing to leap to that conclusion, yet. My experiences suggest that there is more to the spirit realm than just God, Satan, Angel, Demon. What that "more" is, we will one day know more than we do.

That is my belief, and that is what I adhere to :tu:

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#27    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 10,406 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

Oh I was questioning Simbi, but that's ok.  How were you to know.

#28    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 10,406 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

The words often translated "demon" or "devil" are not quite the same thing here.  Demons are generally seen as placid and dumb, with the fierce ones useful for scaring away evil in general.  They are ugly, but in a different way.

In some Buddhist folklore you can be reborn a demon if you are foolishly generous during life, giving to those who manipulate you and don't need it.

#29    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,123 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Sorry, my bad. Happens when there are no quote tags (done it myself and been burned, thinking the same). Nevertheless, I guess your question is still the same - what "it" is, is still something I cannot answer.

Posted Image

#30    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 5,570 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

I had an odd or "synchronistic" at best experience that still makes me wonder.  I was walking along a street in the city, returning to the office after dropping some docs of at a Barristers (it was a temp job and involved alot of walking between courts and Barristers offices dropping off and picking up documents).  Anyway, across the road there was a young lady who clearly considered herself a witch, she was dressed in all black leather and lace, long skirt, long draping sleeves made of lace, leather corset and very long wild black hair, she was also heavy on the make up.  

There was a look to her as she walked looking at other folk with a smirk as though she "owned the place" and I was thinking "what a smart*ss biatch".  She looked right at me and I looked away and continued walking.  Not more than 3 seconds later I felt a sharp pain in my wisdom tooth, a nerve was obviously affected because I clamped hard and involuntarily when it struck.  By the end of that day I was in the dental hospital in complete agony and had to have the tooth pulled there as I had consumed 6 strong painkillers throughout the afternoon and the doctor said "well it's either the tooth comes out or you overdose on painkillers, so it's coming out".  Strangely, once it was out he showed it to me and was a little perplexed - it was a perfectly healthy looking tooth - no hidden damage at the root - which came out clean and intact also.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

Also tagged with black magic, curses, hexes, karma, evil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users