Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Church of Jesus Christ

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

has a cape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

#17    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,120 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Doesn't*

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#18    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• 1,639 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

"In the coming of Gozer all captives shall be freed."

-the Rick Moranis character in "Ghostbusters"

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#19    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

Posted Image

#20    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,181 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 08 October 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

I get told to believe, a great ruler in the universe called GOD, I get told to believe in Jesus christ, I get told to believe in everything someone tells me but yet i don't benefit from any of it when I believe in it.   The only god I believe in is MONEY and that don't exist.

:cry:  What a life.
And if that's not bad enough, you get told to believe in shape shifting alien reptiles from another dimension that control the world. Posted Image

#21    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,181 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 09 October 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

Posted Image

I thought this was more your style?

#22    lost bird

lost bird

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Jesus wasn't portraied in gospel story as wealthy, mighty, powerful king, but as meek and humble man. Who is this man ? The saviour of the world- Jesus Christ. To break the code of the gospel, all testaments, even all religions secret use the word - ETHIOPIA.

Soul (sol/sun), Eye ; the light of the body/world is i.

#23    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• 1,639 posts

Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

With the Syriac Church, originally organized in Damascus, the Coptic (Ethiopian) Church is among the most ancient Christian churches known to history. However, you will get arguments about this from what are now known as the Patriarchates of Jerusalem, Alexandria and Armenia--and probably other segments of the variegated Christian family. However, there is no basis upon which to posit that Jesus was Ethiopian, any more than he was a Damascene, Armenian or Alexandrian.

Actually, Jesus belongs to the world.

#24    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

View Postsuleiman, on 05 October 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

These secret societies like freemasonry of today made Black Ethiopians to rule the whole world. Made them globaly kings and priests all over continents of the world.

Here in the U.S., our ruler is Kenyan.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#25    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

THe POTUS  IS 100% American ANd 100% Going to Keep this country working and on a positive mind set !

This is a Work in Progress!

#26    lost bird

lost bird

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

Ethiopian Coptic Church is from Alexanderia Orthodox family. But more than Alexanderian head connection, it had independent history with ancient Phallus symbol religion. As all men know, Axum was center for this Coptic Church and the Ark of the covenant is within this place. And this Ark share it's history with surrounding steales.
    Most of steales have tombs underground, and the biggest steale have altar in this underground ancient temple. And the Altar serve to put on it the Ark of the covenant. Ancient worshippers made sacrifices and sprinkle the blood on Ark and around it. After some time this practiced changed and. . .
   I believe the Ark of the covenant [ of Sirius cult ] came back from Jerusalem to its original place. AXUM.
   King Solomon and Queen Sheba , Joseph and Mary, Emperor Haile Sellassie and Queen Menen parents of minelik.

#27    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• 1,639 posts

Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

View Postsuleiman, on 24 October 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

Ethiopian Coptic Church is from Alexanderia Orthodox family. But more than Alexanderian head connection, it had independent history with ancient Phallus symbol religion. As all men know, Axum was center for this Coptic Church and the Ark of the covenant is within this place. And this Ark share it's history with surrounding steales.
Most of steales have tombs underground, and the biggest steale have altar in this underground ancient temple. And the Altar serve to put on it the Ark of the covenant. Ancient worshippers made sacrifices and sprinkle the blood on Ark and around it. After some time this practiced changed and. . .
   I believe the Ark of the covenant [ of Sirius cult ] came back from Jerusalem to its original place. AXUM.
   King Solomon and Queen Sheba , Joseph and Mary, Emperor Haile Sellassie and Queen Menen parents of minelik.

Yes, what can one say to such interesting, yet baseless, speculation such as this, other than---is the ancient phallus symb--oops, my contemporary phallus non-symbol is calling me. Gotta get to 'AXUM.' Hey, where did all this blood come from! Oh, no!!!

Sheba was a babe, but Solomon a crashing bore. How do I know this? 'Cause I just listened to Bob Marley singing "No Woman, No Cry." I and I know.

In the coming of Gozer all captives shall be freed.

#28    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

I thought that The Anti-Christ Was Going to Use His Drones and Start WWIII ? Or at least Blow up the Planet !

This is a Work in Progress!

#29    lost bird

lost bird

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

"Wandering box theory " is indeed mine. But many of discovery is not speculative , it is German Hamburg University archaeological work.

http://tseday.wordpress.com/tag/axum/

#30    Ove

Ove

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

View Postsuleiman, on 13 October 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

Jesus wasn't portraied in gospel story as wealthy, mighty, powerful king, but as meek and humble man.....
Is that so ?

"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." (Matthew 28:18)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users