Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Reading Please

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    AnswersForLeigh

AnswersForLeigh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

• “Foolery, sir, does walk about the orb like the sun; it shines everywhere.” -WS

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

I have plenty of questions but the two i want answered the most is ( at this time )

1)  do i have a 3rd eye ( or am i crazyish)? if so how do i control it and how do i increase the ability.

2) My sister in law and her family are going through back to back made luck. all emotional and life changing events. I believe someone is throwing bad luck and evil at her. Is that so? if so who? and where can i find what they used. Im sure they put something in her house or outside her house to do so. How can i help her?

Leigh

#2    Angelspiritguide4u

Angelspiritguide4u

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

• Angels be with you!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

I would suggest sage the home!,,,

I just learned this. And it worked!!!!!
Do you know how,
It helps with all the negative stuff.....
Thankyou, ask any questions,
I am learning things myself....
But more then willing to help, andget help...lol
Angels be with you~~~~

Edited by Angelspiritguide4u, 06 October 2013 - 07:08 PM.

#3    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

seek  the  order around your  friends.   seek calm around them.

the  evil  you seek  to expose will  spawn  disorder.   look  for  the  origin  of  disorder.
calm  is  not  the  lack  of  emotion ,  calm  is  the  personal self controll  of  emotions.

with  in the  skin control begins , control begins with in the  skin.
if  you can  not control your self , others  will controll you .

disorder  seeks to  drive  away  calm ,  disorder  can  not  control  the  still  mind  of  the  calm  person  who  has  self control.
look  at  where  the  attck  on  the  calm comes from,  do  not  look  at  the  attack ,  look  for  the  root .

do  not assume  the  small  boy  who  throws  stones  is  the  disorder ,  he  may  be  hitting his  sister so  that  she  will  attack him,  and  not  the  smaller  child .  look  for  the  aunt , that  whispers  to  the  sister ...  and stirs with  out  words , puts  the  stones close to the  small boy .

when screaming , you  can  not  think ...  and  your easily controlled.

you seek  order.  look for  the  root of  the  scream , not  for  the  lungs  that  make it.

#4    AnswersForLeigh

AnswersForLeigh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

• “Foolery, sir, does walk about the orb like the sun; it shines everywhere.” -WS

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

'do not assume the small boy who throws stones is the disorder , he may be hitting his sister so that she will attack him, and not the smaller child . look for the aunt , that whispers to the sister ... and stirs with out words , puts the stones close to the small boy .

when screaming , you can not think ... and your easily controlled.

you seek order. look for the root of the scream , not for the lungs that make it.'

Im reading itno this passge very personaly. Can you explain the aunt that whispers to the sister.. which aunt? There are so many. I see the sister stiringng without words. she knows more than she says. She never asks for help she holds it in makes herself sick. What is being said to her? How can I help. How do I seek the root?

Leigh

#5    AnswersForLeigh

AnswersForLeigh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Ive never used sage but ive seen it done. i can tell her about this option. I did tell her to do salt at the front door to keep enemies away but im sure thats not enough for what they are going through.

Leigh

#6    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

a wise  wizard  does  not  use  spells  to  drive away a spirit ...   he  uses  spells  to  expose the  spirit , so  that  it  can  be  seen  .
a  ghost  can  not  pick  up  a  stone  .  a ghost will whisper to  a weak  minded  person  , and  the simple person  will  think  they  move  the  stone  because  of  pride .

disorder moves  stones , by  making  others  throw them .

order  is  not exciting ,  intresting to watch  or  fun ....  frankly  ,  order  is  boreing .
when  there  is  a moment  of calm...  listen  for  the  person who  gets  the  screaming  started .  do not  look  at  the  person directly ,  look  at  the  person  who  pushed  their button .

when  you have your  root ...  do  not  pull it  from the  ground and  throw  it  into the  air , for  it  will surprise you  in its depth .
earth , air, fire, water ...  separate  it  from  its  buttons...  the  people  it  uses  must  first  be sent away.

proximity  is  your  best  defense .

first  take  care  of the  little  ones...   be they  the  walking wounded  ,  or the  small.
find  your  warriors , and  know  their  use...  they  are  not  smart,  but  they will stand  to  protect your  little ones .

next remove  the  targets with  love .  apathy will  pull  the  unloved  to you .
the  less  you  treat them  as  living , the  more  powerful  they will be  drawn to you.
disorder is  your  enemy , not  the  beings  who  hold it .

you must  hold  the  enemy  to  the  light ...  even  as  the  fire  around you  retires .
never let an enemy walk off  the  field ,  they  are  either  friend ,  or  they are  dead.
when all  seems  to  become peaceful , make simple to all  what  was done...  not  by any one person...
but  disorder  comes  when  we  do  not  hold  it  back .

#7    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

you must  hold  the  enemy  to  the  light ...  even  as  the  fire  around you  retires .
never let an enemy walk off  the  field ,  they  are  either  friend ,  or  they are  dead.
when all  seems  to  become peaceful , make simple to all  what  was done...  not  by any one person...
but  disorder  comes  when  we  do  not  hold  it  back .

i  mean this  as  the  disorder with  in those  you love.
i  of course  do  not  mean  you  kill  a person .  or  distroy  them.

a  wise wizard  knows ...   a blessing returns  3  fold...   a curse  returns  seven fold...
blessings  are  nice ,  watch-out  for  those curses .

this  may be  very  hard  to hear,  but  listen  with care.
rare  is  it , but  some ones  journey is  often  begun  by  being  thrown  out  a door.
it  makes  little  diffrence to them  if  they  run away   or  are  running to .
some times  you  have  friends  among you  who  are  trying to help ,  by  making every one  a misery.

the  only  constant  in  the  universe...   is  change .

if  you bring calm ,  you may also  bring  a confrontation  .
just  a heads  up ,  pick your  side carefully ...  you may  the  cause

Edited by onereaderone, 06 October 2013 - 07:56 PM.

#8    AnswersForLeigh

AnswersForLeigh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

"order is not exciting , intresting to watch or fun .... frankly , order is boreing .
when there is a moment of calm... listen for the person who gets the screaming started . do not look at the person directly , look at the person who pushed their button .

when you have your root ... do not pull it from the ground and throw it into the air , for it will surprise you in its depth .
earth , air, fire, water ... separate it from its buttons... the people it uses must first be sent away.

proximity is your best defense .

first take care of the little ones... be they the walking wounded , or the small.
find your warriors , and know their use... they are not smart, but they will stand to protect your little ones ."

Proximity I can do watching closley I can do. I want to prtect the little ones but dont know how. How do i find the help? (warriors ?)

Disorder has so many meanings when is comes to this situation. Is it the distfunction of the family? is it mental state? Is it the evil someone causes?

Leigh

#9    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

it  is  not  uncommon  to have  disorder  visit  ,  when  the  only  way  to continue  is  in  a storm .
when  the  storm has passed , you suddenly have  a  situation  that  must  be  resolved .

among those  with  out self control , weak  of mind  , and  sloathful souls...  it  is  better  to  be the  origin of  a general storm , than  face  a  sheet  storm of  ownership  of personal out-come .

#10    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

ah...  where  to  find  your  warriors...   that  is  easy

they  are  not so smart.  you like them  easily .  and  they need some one to tell them  what  needs  to be  done.
be careful , disorder  finds  a home  in  them  easily...  but  they  are  good  hearts.

heads  up...  ALL  FAMILYS ARE DISFUNCTIONAL !

some  do it  as  a high art form , others  just  self distruct quietly...  some  familys stage the  harmony  of  a garden ,  but  you never  see  the weeds being pulled ...  others   roar  like  a jungle every  night...  but  is  as peaceful  as a battle field graveyard .

that  said...   to  know  what  disorder is...  when your  personal  self control comes under attack.

your  self  control  is  that  mother  inside  your head  telling you  what  you need to do.

Edited by onereaderone, 06 October 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#11    AnswersForLeigh

AnswersForLeigh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

'this may be very hard to hear, but listen with care.
rare is it , but some ones journey is often begun by being thrown out a door.
it makes little diffrence to them if they run away or are running to .
some times you have friends among you who are trying to help , by making every one a misery.

the only constant in the universe... is change .

if you bring calm , you may also bring a confrontation .
just a heads up , pick your side carefully ... you may the cause'

Can you explain further? Warriors are easy? Can it be someone close to me?

Leigh

#12    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

on a personal  note ...  drive to  your  nearest  church .

i would avoid  the  police  or govermental services.  i would  under not condition call  a hospital or  child services.
and  social  workers  will  just  make  the  situation far worse than  you can  imagine.

your warriors  are  the ones  who  will  snatch  up  the  kids  and  drive them  to another state.
tell  them  not  to do  this.

you can  drive   5  miles  away  and  be  just  as  far...  if  you  can  keep  them away from  cell phones  and computers.
little  ones  are  very  very stupid .   never  underestimate  the  level  of  stupidity little  ones  can  fall  to .

do  not  stand  between a mother  and her child...  never  a good idea .
do not stand between  two  prize fighters , who are  engaged  in  a life  or death struggle .
do not try  to save  a person who  seeks  the  distruction of  some one  you care about .
if  a fight  must  happen ,  clear the  field , remove  those  who  have  no  right  to be there .

as  far  as  disfunctional  familys  go...

a wise wizard  sees  all  familys  as  a cage  you  put  two  people into .
when children appear...  the  cage  gets  smaller...  and  the  maddness  that  results can  only  be  understood  as
seen  in  the  light of a blood sport .
the  well constructed cage of family  is  designed  to  self distruct after the  children  abuse their parents  to the  point  where  they  throw  them  out the  door  with  out  comment .
if  you have children... then you will  be poor... it is a ...if...then...

currently ,  the  pressure on children to  stay home because they can  not survive  is  rather   monsterious .
the  resulting  madness  is not  unique to  this  era..  but  it  is  best understood  by watching  the  series " adams family"
it  is  not  healthy , but  it is  what  it  is.  
the  parents  need  to  understand  that  the  child  is caught , just  like  they are .
the  child needs  to understand...  relax  and give  them as  much space as you can, this  is  not  forever .
simple rules .  parents  owe them  food, bed , love.... the child owes them their stuff,  their  time, love.

clearify the  child owes the  parent ...  the  parents stuff is  not  the  childs  stuff...   the  parents  personal time  is  not  to  be disrespected.

love  is  the  eternal bond between souls...  there  is  only  one  thing  that  can  be  said  of  the  soul in  this  case...  "  no comment"...

Edited by onereaderone, 06 October 2013 - 09:02 PM.

#13    AnswersForLeigh

AnswersForLeigh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Thank you for your help and your time.I appreciate it One last thing.. why go to church? Do I need to light a candel? Do I need to say a prayer?

Leigh

#14    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

View PostAnswersForLeigh, on 06 October 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

Thank you for your help and your time.I appreciate it One last thing.. why go to church? Do I need to light a candel? Do I need to say a prayer?

no...  you need  a  nice old pastor ,  or  a nice young preist  to  listen  to you .  you need  boots  on the  ground  ,  ready for the  fight , angel  in  your  corner  kinda people .

most  people  do  not  understand what  angels look like .

angels  are beat  all  to heck and gone,  their  cloths  are  dirty  , and  their shoes  are skuffed.
  their face  is weathered  and scared.
they  are hard , cold , dangerious , and  god save  the  spirit that p***'s  one off .

but , you see...  a  demon can run away...  an angel  can't.
angels  do not  back down...  not ever , never.
your  angel  is  tired ,  and  alone , afraid for you  and herts from all  the  fights  you do not  even  know  he  fought for you.
you don't  know  how meny fights  he will  fight for you ...  and he  never  ever backs down .

because  he  is  all there  is  between  that  thing  and you.

demons  look pretty  kool,  shiny ,  beautiful  infact...   and they will  not  stay  that  way  for  long  when your  angel shows up...  so  they  are  pretty  quick  to leave  when  you call your  good angels.

you need  to go to any local church...  and let the  preist or  pastor  know  whats  going  on.
its  kinda  like  a proffessional  courtsy  to  your  angel , let  him  know  he  is  not  alone  in this.

#15    AnswersForLeigh

AnswersForLeigh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

my angel is tired.. i can thelp but feel sad and responsible for that.. he needs help... like power of prayer

Leigh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users