Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Language Of Orbs

a ball of life

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

My experience with orbs: one night numerous orbs appear suddenly -not in the sky-street level, and scare the crap out of me, almost ran into busy traffic( roadkill) Even as the experience was frightening... can't say it was evil intent could be  curosity on their behalf ( UWA: Unidentified Walking Alien); Somewhere in the world numerous orbs are in the sky. And they seem to be here to stay. If u had to take a guess on how to communcate with Orbs, what would that be. And does the form  ( i.e. twinkly balls of light) foster dismissive attitudes in humans as it pertains to efforts of communication and or security measures?

Edited by rapture, 09 October 2013 - 04:26 AM.

#2    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,682 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#3    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

You know; orbs are not aliens lol. This is something related to cameras and photography. If you see orbs with your naked eyes, you need to go to a doctor because your about to lose it .

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Orb_(optics)

If you were about to have a car accident, clearly i would say you are the perfect example in which imagination can kill. I hope you don't carry kids in the car. It will be irresponsible.

Edited by qxcontinuum, 09 October 2013 - 12:09 PM.

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,133 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

View Postrapture, on 09 October 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

My experience with orbs: one night numerous orbs appear suddenly -not in the sky-street level, and scare the crap out of me, almost ran into busy traffic( roadkill) Even as the experience was frightening... can't say it was evil intent could be  curosity on their behalf ( UWA: Unidentified Walking Alien); Somewhere in the world numerous orbs are in the sky. And they seem to be here to stay. If u had to take a guess on how to communcate with Orbs, what would that be. And does the form  ( i.e. twinkly balls of light) foster dismissive attitudes in humans as it pertains to efforts of communication and or security measures?
Aren't those orbs in the sky called stars?

#5    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 09 October 2013 - 05:55 AM, said:

Posted Image

quoting this because of all the cute!

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#6    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

I have seen orbs prior to having an epileptic fit,I would suggest anybody seeing them in real life should consult a doctor-fast!

#7    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

that should been  the last subject for ufology study. go for the rest first.

#8    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,419 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

My close encounter was similar, but we were parked in the car in the country. Eventually the beachball sized glowing sphere ended up hovering just outside the car and stayed there for  around 5  minutes before flying off!

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#9    Mythical Legend

Mythical Legend

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

• Please...enlighten me...

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

Orbs in relation to photography is nothing but dust in the air or an out of focus bug....nothing paranormal about it. Period.

#10    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,419 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

And the OP didnt say anything about "Orbs" in digital photos.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#11    Mythical Legend

Mythical Legend

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

• Please...enlighten me...

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 09 October 2013 - 12:06 PM, said:

You know; orbs are not aliens lol. This is something related to cameras and photography. If you see orbs with your naked eyes, you need to go to a doctor because your about to lose it .

My apologies, forgot to quote.

It was a not well thought out post on my part attempt to derail any possibility of paranormal "orb" talk swaying form the OP

Edited by Mythical Legend, 10 October 2013 - 02:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users