For the past 1-2 months I started noticing very strange things happening to me. I will try to explain them as best as I can since English isn't my first language.
- It all started with Deja Vu's. I used to get them very often and still do.
- I think of things I am going to say and the next thing that happens, someone who is talking beside me, actually says it. I get this 2-5 times every day. I also say something for example and the person beside me goes 'I was just about to say that' or 'I was just thinking about that'. There are many more examples of this behaviour. Another example is when I was talking to my friend on Skype (he was also talking to someone else), and I said something and my friend is like 'Dude, I am talking to this person and he just said the same thing!'. I also got this a few times when I said something and then the person on the TV says the exact same thing.
- I can sometimes do things before other people do them.
- When someone throws a coin, I can guess if it's going to be heads or tails and I get it right around 70% of the times.
- Also, why do I remember so many things from my childhood? They are not good or bad memories, they're just 'memories'. I can seriously remember things that I did when I was like 4 years old (I am 22 now).
Thanks in advance.
Edited by EliteSnip3r, 09 October 2013 - 08:17 PM.