Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

The pursuit of beautiful girls approach

pursuit girl

  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#46    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,808 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

Just gonna say that there's no magic or ultimate trick. If anyone tells you otherwise it's most probably some Internet "3 steps the getting any girl" scam.


#47    Skep B

Skep B

    Savant of Depravity

  • Member
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Duuuuuuuuuuuude

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostOrcseeker, on 16 October 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

Just gonna say that there's no magic or ultimate trick. If anyone tells you otherwise it's most probably some Internet "3 steps the getting any girl" scam.

Not true, and its just one step.

Lower your standards, youll be much happier

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him


#48    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,768 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

Chloroform.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#49    progressivegamer44

progressivegamer44

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Joined:10 Oct 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostSkepticalB, on 12 October 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:



Yeah? well they said the same thing about driving or first aid, and I came out of those just fine

Such a badass alcoholic!

I was like that myself at one point, thought it was cool ****.



#50    Skep B

Skep B

    Savant of Depravity

  • Member
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined:02 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Duuuuuuuuuuuude

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

Not a badass, citizen, just naturally talented while drunk

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him


#51    Himawari69

Himawari69

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Harbor city

  • No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 10 October 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

That's his problem, you don't pursue girls. You let them know you're interested then walk away, they have to come to you or it's all a wasted effort.

Why? Because women claim to love a sensitive and caring man, but that is a lie. They want to strong, bad boy.
yup more or less. Girls like their men strong. Why? Because they want security and stability. I personally like my men strong and tall and of course, with intelligence. Heres another truth. They want a man with money, sad but true.


#52    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

    has a cape

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:hello

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

the important thing to take from this topic is that 3.5 billion people are one massive hive mind who all want the same thing.





pancakes


#53    Drayno

Drayno

    Bounty Hunter

  • Member
  • 3,890 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Neo-Mars

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

I've denied and acquired numerous females in my short experience.

As keninsc said, you have to be tough. That's worked for me in the past.

I've been with the same girl for the past three months, and part of the reason she sticks around is because she feels very safe with me, and because I treat her better than any guy she's been with before - her words, not mine.

I'll make a list of things that help - but consider every woman is unique.
  • Eye Contact: Don't be a wimp - look them dead in the eyes, and don't look away.



  • Confidence: You only live once - go out on a limb. If you get denied, oh well. But what if you don't?



  • Honesty: Be honest, even if it hurts their feelings. They may be mad, but they'll respect you for it.



  • Passion: Every female wants to be romanced - but they also want to see you be passionate about something.



  • Sincerity: Do things with no ulterior motives. Be sincere.
Be yourself - don't be afraid to laugh at yourself - but don't be weak. Be strong. Hold your ground. Don't give in just because they disagree with you  - assert your position. You don't have to be a jerk to be assertive, though - keep that in mind. Smile. Treat them like gold. Write them long letters espousing your genuine interest and passion in them. But also keep them on their toes by being playful and smart and poke fun at them - being the right amount of a jerk works.

You need to find the right balance.

Just make them feel comfortable - and you can only do that by just being you.

Take me for example - I am super lame. I am ridiculously dorky. I tell bad jokes all the time. My sense of humor can be very perverted. I hide behind pillows at times. I'm also ticklish over 95% of my body. But you know what? I make it work - because I use all of that to my advantage. I don't try to lie about who I am - and once I let them know those weaknesses I turn their heads by being extremely calm, collected, confident, and not necessarily dominating - but my presence is noticed by the level of tact and composure that makes them curious about what's going on in my mind.

Edited by Hatake Kakashi, 18 October 2013 - 01:27 AM.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#54    lightly

lightly

    metaphysical therapist

  • Member
  • 6,294 posts
  • Joined:01 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan U.S.A.

  • "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 10 October 2013 - 05:12 AM, said:

What attracts girls?  Good looks, youth, a full head of hair, muscularity, and, of course, money.  If you ain't got those things, sorry.  You ain't alone.

           not sure which of the above attracted my wife ,,,  i know it wasn't the money.     The only thing keeping her here now must be the  full head of hair .. cuz that's the only one left!

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#55    progressivegamer44

progressivegamer44

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Joined:10 Oct 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

I've never had any trouble with women, but then again, I am pretty confident in myself.

You must remember confidence is key. If you can't muster even a little, consider yourself already defeated.


#56    Himawari69

Himawari69

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Harbor city

  • No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

View PostHatake Kakashi, on 18 October 2013 - 01:21 AM, said:

I've denied and acquired numerous females in my short experience.

As keninsc said, you have to be tough. That's worked for me in the past.

I've been with the same girl for the past three months, and part of the reason she sticks around is because she feels very safe with me, and because I treat her better than any guy she's been with before - her words, not mine.

I'll make a list of things that help - but consider every woman is unique.
        
  • Eye Contact: Don't be a wimp - look them dead in the eyes, and don't look away.



        
  • Confidence: You only live once - go out on a limb. If you get denied, oh well. But what if you don't?



        
  • Honesty: Be honest, even if it hurts their feelings. They may be mad, but they'll respect you for it.



        
  • Passion: Every female wants to be romanced - but they also want to see you be passionate about something.



        
  • Sincerity: Do things with no ulterior motives. Be sincere.
Be yourself - don't be afraid to laugh at yourself - but don't be weak. Be strong. Hold your ground. Don't give in just because they disagree with you  - assert your position. You don't have to be a jerk to be assertive, though - keep that in mind. Smile. Treat them like gold. Write them long letters espousing your genuine interest and passion in them. But also keep them on their toes by being playful and smart and poke fun at them - being the right amount of a jerk works.

You need to find the right balance.

Just make them feel comfortable - and you can only do that by just being you.

Take me for example - I am super lame. I am ridiculously dorky. I tell bad jokes all the time. My sense of humor can be very perverted. I hide behind pillows at times. I'm also ticklish over 95% of my body. But you know what? I make it work - because I use all of that to my advantage. I don't try to lie about who I am - and once I let them know those weaknesses I turn their heads by being extremely calm, collected, confident, and not necessarily dominating - but my presence is noticed by the level of tact and composure that makes them curious about what's going on in my mind.
very well said, you forgot the part where you must at least make it into her aquaintance list. No girl is going to be instantly attracted to a stranger, and some of the reasons I deny offers is because I barely know them, and too much eye contact can get a girl annoyed, mostly the quiet ones. coming from a woman herself, most of us are evasive and say the opposite of what we want. I know, pretty confusing. Its like having a guy crush on you, making you annoyed, then when he stops we secretly want them to crush on us again. I admit we are hard to understand 0.o


#57    Drayno

Drayno

    Bounty Hunter

  • Member
  • 3,890 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Neo-Mars

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

View PostHimawari69, on 18 October 2013 - 05:04 AM, said:

very well said, you forgot the part where you must at least make it into her aquaintance list. No girl is going to be instantly attracted to a stranger, and some of the reasons I deny offers is because I barely know them, and too much eye contact can get a girl annoyed, mostly the quiet ones. coming from a woman herself, most of us are evasive and say the opposite of what we want. I know, pretty confusing. Its like having a guy crush on you, making you annoyed, then when he stops we secretly want them to crush on us again. I admit we are hard to understand 0.o

Thanks!

You have a good point about eye contact. My girlfriend is a super quiet, bookish type, so I understand.

And I've caught on that standard that when a girl is upset and says 'nothing', it means everything is wrong.

Body language, tone of voice, etc is important in understanding what a woman truly means.

And you're correct.. You have to be friends before you can be anything else.

As my older brother, who's 34, has always told me - "If you want to pick up chicks, just be their friend."

Edited by Hatake Kakashi, 18 October 2013 - 07:21 AM.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#58    ealdwita

ealdwita

    Hwt oredmcg

  • Member
  • 5,074 posts
  • Joined:08 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:astcentingas , England

  • Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

For true love, loyalty and companionship......buy a Labrador!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#59    SilentHunter

SilentHunter

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Joined:18 Oct 2013

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 10 October 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

That's his problem, you don't pursue girls. You let them know you're interested then walk away, they have to come to you or it's all a wasted effort.

Why? Because women claim to love a sensitive and caring man, but that is a lie. They want to strong, bad boy.

When it comes to the quality of upbringing someone receives they often have nothing to compare it against. Many women who grow up in households where they were treated badly by their fathers dont even realise they've been mistreated. They think its normal and they look for boyfriends and husbands who treat them in the same way believing they are the ideal man. This type of woman is attracted to men that treat her badly, put her down, mock her, bully her and is likely to end up married to a criminal or waste of space (not the alpha male). Often they fall pregnant before they get their wits about them (about 25-30 years old for a woman) but by then its too late as shes trapped.

If you have a woman brought up in a decent household she'll resent being treated poorly as she'll know it isnt normal. This type of woman picks the alpha males not bad boys or those pretending to be bad boys. She goes for real not fake confidence, intelligence, social status, occupation, attractiveness and wealth. The rest arent even in with a shout.

I would ignore the junk on the internet. If you believe in it then to get a decent girlfriend/boyfriend you have to treat them badly. Ask yourself if you're really that interested in someone thats going to be abusive towards you? Most people arent and most people arent daft enough to believe that bad boy behaviour is what leads to success in life. It leads to warnings, dismissals, going from job to job and criminal records.


#60    SilentHunter

SilentHunter

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Joined:18 Oct 2013

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 10 October 2013 - 05:12 AM, said:

What attracts girls?  Good looks, youth, a full head of hear, muscularity, and, of course, money.  If you ain't got those things, sorry.  You ain't alone.

My advise to him would be to stop bathing/showering everyday.

2/3 of women will start complaining that he stinks the other 1/3 will be all over him.

View Postprogressivegamer44, on 18 October 2013 - 03:59 AM, said:

I've never had any trouble with women, but then again, I am pretty confident in myself.

You must remember confidence is key. If you can't muster even a little, consider yourself already defeated.

I think confidence works like a magnet on them too.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users