Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chupas

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    beelzebufo

beelzebufo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

I'm not sure if this topic has already been covered here, but I recently learned about "chupas", a Brazilian UFO phenomenon. The chupas are described as small, low-flying metallic objects and have apparently actually attacked people. I found the story interesting, but my internet searches have yielded very little information on them.

I was wondering if anyone here knows much about them, can give links to sites that have detailed information on sightings of them, or just wants give opinions on the subject.

I don't have any academic background or qualification or life.
However, I can absorb all substances into the body from my eyes.

#2    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

View Posttedthebug, on 10 October 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

I'm not sure if this topic has already been covered here, but I recently learned about "chupas", a Brazilian UFO phenomenon. The chupas are described as small, low-flying metallic objects and have apparently actually attacked people. I found the story interesting, but my internet searches have yielded very little information on them.

I was wondering if anyone here knows much about them, can give links to sites that have detailed information on sightings of them, or just wants give opinions on the subject.

I think you may be referring to this case from 1977:

http://en.wikipedia....olares_UFO_flap

Posted Image

#3    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 October 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

I think you may be referring to this case from 1977:

http://en.wikipedia....olares_UFO_flap

The case was never solved.  The ufo's were investigated by the military over a long period and lots of images were taken.  It is widely suspect that a lot of the findings were never released.

Posted Image

#4    beelzebufo

beelzebufo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Alright, thanks. I guess I couldn't find much information because all I had to go by for a name was chupa, so google was coming up with a bunch of completely unrelated stuff. This is exactly what I was looking for.

I don't have any academic background or qualification or life.
However, I can absorb all substances into the body from my eyes.

#5    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,002 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I read up on Puerto Rico being a hotspot for E.T Activity in a great book that explores all the possibilities from every approach. It's called a Dire Warning I think and the cover is of a mask. Half Pilot/half Alien.

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,968 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Not this one, right...?

Posted Image

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#7    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,002 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

They look alike, but it's not the same one. Here's a link to the one I'm talking about. It's a great read and I highly recommend it to any UFO enthusiasts. And very affordable. I lost my copy so I'm going to buy it again as well.

http://www.abebooks....d/8082896748/bd

#8    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Light beams shoot at  ground about few steps in front of me are happened often on 2007, but they not try to hurt me. they just kick out some ufos that landing on my garden. it just look like the star war that showed in the photos!!! light beams are different colours: blue,grey, pink, yellow.....

#9    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,958 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 October 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

The case was never solved.  The ufo's were investigated by the military over a long period and lots of images were taken.  It is widely suspect that a lot of the findings were never released.
I saw the documentary on that, the whole thing is strange, right from the burns, all the way to the mysteries death o the lead investigator. I doubt we will ever know

#10    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,625 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 10 October 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Not this one, right...?

Posted Image

And also theres the MELBA`s  there the old toasted ones that your mom used to try to get you to eat before school ,Right Sweet? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users