Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

pomegranates - dark fruit mental stimulant?

fight free radicals meditation pomegranate meditation dark colored fruits powerful antioxidants

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 14 October 2013 - 04:47 AM, said:

Okay. You talked me into it. :tu:

As if I would have to work very hard to convince you!  LOL

You may drink the dark, spiked elixir of meditation out of my belly button, my darling SOURCE of all stuffs.  :P

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#17    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 14 October 2013 - 04:43 AM, said:

Meditation does nothing for your health that sitting quietly and listening to good music won't do.  Let us not over-promise.  The benefits of meditation are mental and spiritual, not particularly physical.

No worries, I agree with everything you said. :yes:

Unfortunately my sense of humor doesn't translate so well online at times. :hmm:

#18    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 14 October 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

As if I would have to work very hard to convince you!  LOL

You may drink the dark, spiked elixir of meditation out of my belly button, my darling SOURCE of all stuffs.  :P

Now that is my favorite form of meditation, my deliciously sweet lady! :w00t: :wub:

#19    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 14 October 2013 - 04:43 AM, said:

Meditation does nothing for your health that sitting quietly and listening to good music won't do.  Let us not over-promise.  The benefits of meditation are mental and spiritual, not particularly physical.
You are kidding right? Most of our ailments are directly related to mental health. Lower blood pressure, lower stress. All these are directly related to physical problems .....of course meditation is good for you physically.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#20    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

pomegranates.. $2.58 each in NZ. :unsure2: no wonder fit and healthy people ride bikes and Jog.. They can't afford to drive a car.

Edited by Professor T, 15 October 2013 - 12:54 AM.

#21    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,193 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

Yeah my juice was on sale $4.99 for 32 oz.. made by Langers.

Very expensive even on sale.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#22    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

I remember a friend telling me once that when he was in Israel, you could go out into the market places they have and find vendor who will sell you a tall glass of fresh squeezed pomegranate juice and they squeeze it right out there in front of you, no bottling or processing, just squeeze and drink. While he was there he'd go a couple times a day and get juice from this vendor. When he came home to the US after being there a month he actually went through what he described as withdrawl. He wound up planting his own pomegranate trees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users