Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Ectoplasm

medium aura

  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    Resh

Resh

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined:16 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I dont even know anymore

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

Hi mediums and spiritual sensitives in this board, I had a question:

What exactly is ectoplasm?

Is it relative in any way with the aura?

Namaste

.                                                                   Posted Image

#2    Resh

Resh

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined:16 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I dont even know anymore

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Oh and do you guys know of any reputable author who talks about it

.                                                                   Posted Image

#3    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

View PostSpiritus Spacium, on 13 October 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

Hi mediums and spiritual sensitives in this board, I had a question:

What exactly is ectoplasm?

Is it relative in any way with the aura?

Namaste

Late 1800s there were a lot of fake photos of spiritualist ectoplasms, was supposed to be the spirits forming out of the ether.

I knew one gifted old Romanian lady in the seventies and she had photos that she manifested it at times when trying to contact the departed of clients. I went to her with several friends for fun a couple of times but we were just witnessing her channelling her guides to answer questions and predict things, no ectoplasms.  She was gifted because she was strangely correct in her answers that she could give.  We even tried to trick her but she knew when we weren't being honest.  Told me a dream that I had that night which really proved she had something real going!  She told me most mediums were fake but ectoplasm was a real phenomenon. I never seen any from her but I've been curious about it since she said it was real but rare occurrence even for her. She was an honest lady who didn't take money for her guidence or predictions. She would accept bird food as a gift since she raised many different kinds of pet birds.  

I've always thought ectoplasm may be what some call mists, shadows, or aura but I really don't know. The photos she had , it came from her mouth and formed a shape and wasn't as well defined as the fakes. Local newspaper people took the photos in the early 20's of the Gypsy medium and she let me see some when I asked what is ectoplasm. Just said it was spirit taking form to be seen by us.  



#4    Resh

Resh

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined:16 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I dont even know anymore

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

Very interesting thanks for sharing.

.                                                                   Posted Image

#5    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

Hi there i am mediumistic,

None of my experiences of physical manifestations of energy, has been anything like the ectoplasm seen from that era where it comes from the mouth.

One experience i had where something materialised in front of me physically, ie not something perceived through the third eye but with my physical eyes,  which i only saw once and have never seen again since, is what started as golden fibres like threads of a web floating in the air beside my bed forming a golden fleece basically. The fibres multiplied and started to weave and merge, getting brighter and denser gradually and expanding outwards to encompass a formless shape around 2 feet wide and 3 feet long. It was incredible and i think of it very often. I know that the space from the bottom of it to the ground was clear. It dispersed as if it never was of its own accord and i have never ever witnessed anything like it since but it was beautiful and i will never forget it.  It happened around 1am at night, in a bedroom with just a bedside lamp on in the room. I was getting ready for bed when it happened. I haven't ever been able to explain it yet so far in my path or journey, so i am reluctant for obvious reasons to try and label it or categorise it but it was amazing.

In answering your question about the aura, it is not related, aura energy is a life-force energy extending from the several bodies which make up your existence not just earth bound or but on other levels too.  Look up chi or energy body field to understand this better. Ectoplasm in the definition of the old day physical mediums was believed to be a materialised energy source, belonging to the medium, which was extendible in like what we call a 3d printer nowadays, where they could print upon the canvas, the image or energy of a passed being. Note that the energy source was believed to belong to the medium and that if they were not able to reclaim that energy source back into their bodies, they would become physically weakened.  So physical mediumship was seen more as the medium lending their physical life-force/body for the materialisation purpose.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#6    Resh

Resh

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined:16 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I dont even know anymore

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Amazing, blue energy!

Were you in any particular state of mind at the time of your experience?

.                                                                   Posted Image

#7    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

I was sober if that is what you mean and my state of being was normal/introspective/relaxed, prior. It's the last thing i expected to happen when it did put it that way, but i would love to experience it again.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#8    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

As Blue Energy said I believe it is correct since the energy went back into the medium after.

In answering your question about the aura, it is not related, aura energy is a life-force energy extending from the several bodies which make up your existence not just earth bound or but on other levels too.  Look up chi or energy body field to understand this better. Ectoplasm in the definition of the old day physical mediums was believed to be a materialised energy source, belonging to the medium, which was extendible in like what we call a 3d printer nowadays, where they could print upon the canvas, the image or energy of a passed being. Note that the energy source was believed to belong to the medium and that if they were not able to reclaim that energy source back into their bodies, they would become physically weakened.  So physical mediumship was seen more as the medium lending their physical life-force/body for the materialisation purpose.

The experience that Blue had with the weaving is a form of materialization which is known as "the forming of the ORB" by some of the old mystery schools. The individual Will takes from the energy field that is in the air to binds it together form a materialization to the physical world.  It can be done unconsciously by the spiritually inclined as well as intentionally. I would say that ectoplasm and a medium is less commonly practised than the practise of forming the materialization from the surrounding creative forces that exist around us. It would also be less dangerous than giving your own energy to another soulconsciousness even temporarily!

I'm a spiritual mystic and still find the descriptive words of different people's "energy sources" confusing because what one refers to as chi or aura may be another's perception of an astral form, etc. A rose is a rose by any other name, but some are red or yellow and some flowers called roses might not even be a rose! Words are misleading sometimes it has to be experienced to understand it better.      



#9    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 14 October 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

The experience that Blue had with the weaving is a form of materialization which is known as "the forming of the ORB" by some of the old mystery schools. The individual Will takes from the energy field that is in the air to binds it together form a materialization to the physical world.  It can be done unconsciously by the spiritually inclined as well as intentionally. I would say that ectoplasm and a medium is less commonly practised than the practise of forming the materialization from the surrounding creative forces that exist around us. It would also be less dangerous than giving your own energy to another soulconsciousness even temporarily!

I'm a spiritual mystic and still find the descriptive words of different people's "energy sources" confusing because what one refers to as chi or aura may be another's perception of an astral form, etc. A rose is a rose by any other name, but some are red or yellow and some flowers called roses might not even be a rose! Words are misleading sometimes it has to be experienced to understand it better.   

Thanks so much for that insight white unicorn, it means a lot to have some insight into that. (sorry don't mean to hijack the thread OP) do you think what i experienced was created by my own will unconsciously or a spiritual will projecting to me?

The weaving was almost like seeing a creation take place, i describe it as web/thread like, but some aspect of it was almost like watching karyotyping activity to helix formation

Kind of like the image on this site here http://www.biology.a...ryotyping.html.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 14 October 2013 - 08:54 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#10    Resh

Resh

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined:16 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I dont even know anymore

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

Ive read in a couple of books from very reputable authors, they say this material formas from the body, Dion fortune talks about it coming out of the solar plexus, and the pictures show us coming out of holes like the nose, mouth etc.

I had an interestin experience kind of like yours, where during a special day and deep meditation I saw a being of light, made of fibers of light, but it was intertwined with my body, like coming out of my navel and facing me face to face. But it didnt look like ectoplasm in pictures at all.

.                                                                   Posted Image

#11    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 14 October 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:



Thanks so much for that insight white unicorn, it means a lot to have some insight into that. (sorry don't mean to hijack the thread OP) do you think what i experienced was created by my own will unconsciously or a spiritual will projecting to me?

The weaving was almost like seeing a creation take place, i describe it as web/thread like, but some aspect of it was almost like watching karyotyping activity to helix formation

Kind of like the image on this site here http://www.biology.a...ryotyping.html.

I don't think OP will mind since we are talking about a manifestation, which ectoplasm would be one but of a different kind IMO.

I couldn't link to the site temporarily unavailable.

I once asked an Indian Shaman about what dream catchers were and I was amazed he told me that it was a physical representation of that "in between" reality and astral realms that takes shape like a spider web being weaved. It's weaving form that can create in the physical world as well as dreams for the Shaman so he said. It made me think of the symbol of the flower of life,the Mandala, and even the Shekinah manifesting to the pure of heart. So many beliefs are talked about but with different words but are so much linked to a spiritual realities.

When you see materilization in the making it is like something seen in physics growing and expanding and connecting, or even the spinning of galaxies of tiny worlds expanding into a form that can be seen. It is the most amazing colorful sight one can see, nothing can describe it.  

You were probably in a very meditative receptive state and it came from your higher soul consciousness, would be my guess.  The only way I know that you can tell if it came from within you is when it "enfolds" back  in to itself you can see the "silver cord" attached which is not seen before because the LIGHT is so brilliant until it dissolves from view.

I know that this kind of forming "what ever you want to name it" is the beginning all things called miraculous in the physical and spiritual realms, it is somehow a link to the other dimensions of soul that are also linked with the creative powers of nature on a "subatomic" level, it can create a form or manifestation for the will of a higher soul.





#12    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

View PostSpiritus Spacium, on 14 October 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

Ive read in a couple of books from very reputable authors, they say this material formas from the body, Dion fortune talks about it coming out of the solar plexus, and the pictures show us coming out of holes like the nose, mouth etc.

I had an interestin experience kind of like yours, where during a special day and deep meditation I saw a being of light, made of fibers of light, but it was intertwined with my body, like coming out of my navel and facing me face to face. But it didnt look like ectoplasm in pictures at all.

The higher manifestations that are the most pure form come from the solar plexus aka the flaming heart. It is the intersection that unifies and balances all the "chankras" with the highest level of your soul consciousness and doesn't let the impure inclinations enter back into your body. It also can connect you with other conscious light beings or astral spirits that you can become connected with. At this level teachers or guides come. Know them by their works because beginners can tempted or attract  lesser ones that can mislead if your thoughts are not pure. You are empowering your astral body. feed it only good thoughts and intent and you will go far :)


#13    Resh

Resh

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined:16 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:I dont even know anymore

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 14 October 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

The higher manifestations that are the most pure form come from the solar plexus aka the flaming heart. It is the intersection that unifies and balances all the "chankras" with the highest level of your soul consciousness and doesn't let the impure inclinations enter back into your body. It also can connect you with other conscious light beings or astral spirits that you can become connected with. At this level teachers or guides come. Know them by their works because beginners can tempted or attract  lesser ones that can mislead if your thoughts are not pure. You are empowering your astral body. feed it only good thoughts and intent and you will go far :)

Thank you

.                                                                   Posted Image

#14    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 14 October 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

I don't think OP will mind since we are talking about a manifestation, which ectoplasm would be one but of a different kind IMO.

I couldn't link to the site temporarily unavailable.

I once asked an Indian Shaman about what dream catchers were and I was amazed he told me that it was a physical representation of that "in between" reality and astral realms that takes shape like a spider web being weaved. It's weaving form that can create in the physical world as well as dreams for the Shaman so he said. It made me think of the symbol of the flower of life,the Mandala, and even the Shekinah manifesting to the pure of heart. So many beliefs are talked about but with different words but are so much linked to a spiritual realities.

When you see materilization in the making it is like something seen in physics growing and expanding and connecting, or even the spinning of galaxies of tiny worlds expanding into a form that can be seen. It is the most amazing colorful sight one can see, nothing can describe it.  

You were probably in a very meditative receptive state and it came from your higher soul consciousness, would be my guess.  The only way I know that you can tell if it came from within you is when it "enfolds" back  in to itself you can see the "silver cord" attached which is not seen before because the LIGHT is so brilliant until it dissolves from view.

I know that this kind of forming "what ever you want to name it" is the beginning all things called miraculous in the physical and spiritual realms, it is somehow a link to the other dimensions of soul that are also linked with the creative powers of nature on a "subatomic" level, it can create a form or manifestation for the will of a higher soul.

Yes you give expression to it perfectly, thank you.  I am connected to my soul awareness very much, my soul awareness is not just in the facet of I but simultaneously of my other too.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#15    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • Member
  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

View PostSpiritus Spacium, on 14 October 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

Ive read in a couple of books from very reputable authors, they say this material formas from the body, Dion fortune talks about it coming out of the solar plexus, and the pictures show us coming out of holes like the nose, mouth etc.

I had an interestin experience kind of like yours, where during a special day and deep meditation I saw a being of light, made of fibers of light, but it was intertwined with my body, like coming out of my navel and facing me face to face. But it didnt look like ectoplasm in pictures at all.

I'm glad you shared your experience, i had a feeling there was more to it. I don't really know what to say about the ectoplasm shown in pictures, to me they do look like cheese cloth and very different from what the real experience of manifested energy does look like.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users