Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Republican congressman goes ballistic on Cruz

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#76    andy4

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power, there will be peace.

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

View Postjoc, on 19 October 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

But Acidhead is correct none the less...he wasn't born in the USA.  He has a fraudulent birth certificate...that is a provable fact.  But does anyone care?  No.  Why?  Because the Soviets are running this show.  Why are the Soviets running the show?  Because Communism isn't a person or a place..it is a thing..it is an ideology...an ideology sewn into the fabric of American Society over decades, slowly rotting the American Dream.  You people just can't see it.  Don't want to see it.  Did I not in former posts only a year or two ago tell you that  Russia was on the rise?  Yes, I did.  And did not everyone on the left tell me that I was nuts?  Pretty much.  Well, look around boss...pay attention to Russia and you will see where all of this is going.  Obama practically gave his hand away when he told Putin's guy, Wait until after the election...
The Government should build roads and fight wars...not redistribute the wealth of the nation in an attempt to make everyone equal.  All they have done is make everyone equally miserable.

Are you being serious with this post?

Love your brother as yourself, because you know what? He IS yourself, literally.- Bill Hicks

Dream argument

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users