Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real Dragon Over Truro, England

OverSword

LMAO!!! Ohhh my..... *wiping tears... that's just special.

Nice kite, although it looks as if it is coming in for a hard landing at the end of it. Seems like a shame it's going to be damaged.

If that thing were underwater with the wing movements as they are, it would be swimming backwards.

• Like 3

LMAO!!! Ohhh my..... *wiping tears... that's just special.

Nice kite, although it looks as if it is coming in for a hard landing at the end of it. Seems like a shame it's going to be damaged.

If that thing were underwater with the wing movements as they are, it would be swimming backwards.

That's just because creatures from the realm called fantasy always appear to do the opposite of what they should be doing when they enter the our dimension which is called not quite so much fantasy.

true fact.

• Like 4

*sighs.

First off the wing movements are WAY too stiff for flight. No bending at the joints, the wing tips don't move either.

Just watch any large bird of prey or even bats and the wings HAVE to bend at least slightly, at the joints. It's an obvious fake and poorly done at that too.

• Like 6

*sighs.

First off the wing movements are WAY too stiff for flight. No bending at the joints, the wing tips don't move either.

Just watch any large bird of prey or even bats and the wings HAVE to bend at least slightly, at the joints. It's an obvious fake and poorly done at that too.

I totaly disagree. Not about the fake. I think it's a kite and the mechanism which they used to make its wings flap ingenous and and far from poorly done. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

I totaly disagree. Not about the fake. I think it's a kite and the mechanism which they used to make is ingenous and and far from poorly done.

In fact, it's silhouette is very nice. Considering the possible size of the kite, I guess the wing movements can be forgiven.

I totaly disagree. Not about the fake. I think it's a kite and the mechanism which they used to make is ingenous and and far from poorly done.

If it is so ingenious then why does it look like an obvious fake?

All I had to do was glance at it and it practically screamed "FAKE!!!!!!!" right away.

Not even the tail moved nor did its body shift weight or anything move....

You think it was a stroke of genius and that's fine..I wasn't fooled

If it is so ingenious then why does it look like an obvious fake?

All I had to do was glance at it and it practically screamed "FAKE!!!!!!!" right away.

Not even the tail moved nor did its body shift weight or anything move....

You think it was a stroke of genius and that's fine..I wasn't fooled

Wow talk about hard to please. Maybe you should try making one and see how much more realistic yours is. I say, hats off to the person that did this.
  • Like 1

I'm impresssed even if it is fake. Even the crows were watching awe of it. Thanks for posting, it definitely makes you wonder what kinds of undiscovered creatures are out there still.

Wow talk about hard to please. Maybe you should try making one and see how much more realistic yours is. I say, hats off to the person that did this.

It's nice but not realistic and in no way am I inclined to mistake it for being real.

It looks fake, moves fake and maneuvers fake...you're right, I can't make one but that doesn't stop me from seeing this less than convincing.

• Like 1

i dunno that itd be difficult to make, they would be close had they made the wings out of something less rigid, or had some joints in them.

Hey Lava_Lady, I think that was Mo'o just visiting other islands!

Hey Lava_Lady, I think that was Mo'o just visiting other islands!

Winged Mo'o... mine don't fly, they can climb the walls and sing all night. lol

There's no way this could be fake. I mean, it's on YouTube, nothing on YouTube is fake....right?

NOTHING.

It's was a valiant attempt, but I definitely would not have been fooled

• Like 1

This is probably real. People are too quick to judge things as fake.

Edited by BettyTheYeti

I dunno what brand of oblivious you use, but I'd like to know where I can pick some up next time i try to pick up women.

This is probably real. People are too quick to judge things as fake.

From Planet X 80 light years away, right?
  • Like 2

Arrr me dears ee don' get Dragons in Corrrnwaaall, ee gets pixies, dragons only float aroun' Wales thats why the Welsh have a dragon on their flag.

• Like 4