Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aliens? Ha! Really? Well you be the judge..

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

I've had experience with aliens, but I don't believe that they are from outer space. I believe that they are under our waters.

#17    Somethings Not Right

Somethings Not Right

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

• "The more things change, the more they stay the same".. Snake Plissken

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 15 October 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

I've had experience with aliens, but I don't believe that they are from outer space. I believe that they are under our waters.

If you mean Aliens in the sense that I think you do, They must have came from Outer Space to get there?
Or they wouldn't be Aliens, They would be just Marine Lifeforms"!

#18    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

I watched Aliens all morning long as I grew up in the 60`s Most had little strings makeing them Move ! But THATS ANOTHER STORY !

Attached Thumbnails

• 526301_299654290134003_1976146126_n.jpg

This is a Work in Progress!

#19    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Do I Believe that intelligent aliens are out there, yes I do..... Do I Believe that they have found our planet and are here visiting, no I dont.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#20    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,313 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

View Postrandycandypants, on 15 October 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

ha ha ha i googled the name randycandypants and got this picture! hilarious!
Jeeze, where did you get those....glasses

#21    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,313 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 15 October 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Thanks for that. <_<
Sorry, that was not the pic i expected, but hey, it will doooooo. :tsu:

Edited by freetoroam, 16 October 2013 - 02:54 PM.

#22    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

I think aliens are out there and have found our planet but we are just not that interesting. I'm also a believer that we need to shut up when it comes to sending out broadcasts into space and basically saying Everyone Welcome to Earth. If aliens are anything like us and are able to traverse the stars, we should be quiet.

#23    randycandypants

randycandypants

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

I personally believe in my brothers idea of aliens really being humans from the future...  Time travel has already been developed and know one even knows about it yet...  Its funny how the powers to be in this world keep all you sheep in the dark about things....  Hmmm I wonder why?? :w00t:

#24    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,801 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

View Postrandycandypants, on 14 April 2014 - 09:06 PM, said:

I personally believe in my brothers idea of aliens really being humans from the future...  Time travel has already been developed and know one even knows about it yet...
Apart from you of course and I imagine you will of course be providing us with evidential proof of your awesome findings.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#25    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:20 AM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 15 October 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

Just one question...why do you always write 'BUT' in capitols?
At least he`s not speelin it like dis "BUTT"

This is a Work in Progress!

#26    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,339 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:06 AM

I personally believe in my brothers idea of aliens really being humans from the future...  Time travel has already been developed and know one even knows about it yet...  Its funny how the powers to be in this world keep all you sheep in the dark about things....  Hmmm I wonder why?? :w00t:

Well, you bein' a non-sheep and all, do enlighten us - I must missed the time travel thingy (and surely you would not be talking about quantum entanglement or relativistic time dliation..).

So either post your inside info (please use words of less than four syllables as I am extremely simple..) or ...?  gee, I hope you don't get taken out by the MIB before you can reply...

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#27    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,573 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:22 AM

Because few will take you seriously anyway and it's easier to blame your lack of credibility on the "elite".

#28    Gamrat

Gamrat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:58 PM

soooooo HOT! Wanna touch the hiney!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users