Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Federal Agents Can Face Firing Squad

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,379 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

From the article:

After months of anguished debate over mass shootings, gun control and Second Amendment rights, the Justice Department finds itself on the defensive after a training manual surfaced that suggests federal agents could face a firing squad for leaking government secrets.
The online manual for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives — complete with a photo of a turn-of-the-century firing squad — was obtained by The Washington Times from a concerned federal law enforcement official, and it immediately drew protests from watchdogs who said it showed a lack of sensitivity to gun violence and the continuing hostile environment toward whistleblowers.
Stephen Kohn, executive director of the National Whistleblower Center, said the DOJ has forgotten about the protections of the First Amendment, which covers leaks to the media, and that the photo could scare its employees into self-censorship.

http://www.washingto...s-firing-squad/

#2    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,342 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

how many agents have actually  faced the firing squad?? i don't know of single case. does anyone?

RESIDENT TROLL.

#3    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,378 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

The gullible mind of the statist:   If there's no precedent, it'll never happen; if there is a precedent, it's perfectly legitimate!  

BS, and BS.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#4    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,681 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Well, the manual does not actually say anyone will face a firing squad. https://www.learnatf...L04_T06_S02.htm It is overall in pretty poor taste though.

#5    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,342 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

View PostYamato, on 16 October 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

The gullible mind of the statist:   If there's no precedent, it'll never happen; if there is a precedent, it's perfectly legitimate!  

BS, and BS.
lol, you suck at reading mindsets.
i only asked if it ever happened, you already made up sht about my mindset.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#6    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,378 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

View Postaztek, on 16 October 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

I know little about your "mindset" and could care even less.   If you're a statist, you'll have the mindset I just described.  Precedence justifies further action and a lack of precedence makes us all safe from it ever happening.  I've heard this "logic" enough hundreds of times now to draw this conclusion already.

So you don't know of anyone.  So?   Does being an agent grant someone some kind of immunity to punishment in your mindset?    Americans haven't been executed before for treason?   It's happened before dude.  Do some homework.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#7    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,228 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

View Postaztek, on 16 October 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

Ever the sage... it's what he does man...

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#8    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,681 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Now I'm curious as well if there have been agents that have faced firing squad. There may have been at some point in our history, but darned if I know where to look for such information.

#9    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,342 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

View PostYamato, on 16 October 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

I know little about your "mindset" and could care even less.   If you're a statist, you'll have the mindset I just described.  Precedence justifies further action and a lack of precedence makes us all safe from it ever happening.  I've heard this "logic" enough hundreds of times now to draw this conclusion already.

So you don't know of anyone.  So?   Does being an agent grant someone some kind of immunity to punishment in your mindset? Americans haven't been executed before for treason?   It's happened before dude.  Do some homework.
wtf are you talking about????  are you high?????

all i asked if it happend or not,  and i didn't ask about americans executed for treason in general.

Edited by aztek, 16 October 2013 - 06:31 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#10    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,156 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

But if federal agents are caught enforcing constitutional governance they will simply be prosecuted and imprisoned for a life time.

#11    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adaptable

• 4,711 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

If it does/did happen I have doubts the public at large would hear about it.  Not exactly a media friendly concept

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

#12    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,677 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

The fact that this is even brought up shows just how insane this government is when it comes to people who expose coruption.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users