Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind

debt ponzi scheme scam debt ceiling

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#16    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,165 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 17 October 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

I was under the assumption direct links to youtube vdo's in the OP are not allowed.

Earlier threads with such a direct link were taken off line by the owner of this site. The vdo directly linked in the removed thread was 'Psywar - Controlling the Public's Mind'
I don't see why, people do it all the time. A description of what it's about is always useful as well, though.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#17    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 17 October 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

I don't see why, people do it all the time. A description of what it's about is always useful as well, though.

Usually the description from the vdo suffices, I agree that in this instance, it did not.

Something to remember for future content.

#18    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• 1,626 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

I´m surprised more people aren´t interested in this thread. Money is arguably the most important facor that controls our lives. The over-whelming majority of people have NO idea how the whole sysyem works.This is an interesting and accurate video which gives a pretty good summary in less than 30 minutes. Too bad so many people are making comments not relevent to the OP. There certainly hasn´t been any posts as of yet that question the validity of what was presented in it.
A very good (but long) documentary on the history of money can be found here:

http://www.freedocum....php?filmID=243

It clocks in at over 3 hours but covers the whole history of money in depth.

Another good lecture concerning the creation of the Federal Reserve is The Creature From Jekyll Island

Ever wondered what unit of money lasted the longest throughout history??

tally stick.jpg

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#19    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 17 October 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

I was under the assumption direct links to youtube vdo's in the OP are not allowed.

Earlier threads with such a direct link were taken off line by the owner of this site. The vdo directly linked in the removed thread was 'Psywar - Controlling the Public's Mind'

Most of the ones posted where just video drop offs with little to no explaination by the poster on what the video is about or his/her own personal conclusion.

It's basically a form of plagiarism.

Edited by RaptorBites, 17 October 2013 - 10:20 PM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#20    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

View Postjugoso, on 17 October 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

I´m surprised more people aren´t interested in this thread. Money is arguably the most important facor that controls our lives. The over-whelming majority of people have NO idea how the whole sysyem works.This is an interesting and accurate video which gives a pretty good summary in less than 30 minutes. Too bad so many people are making comments not relevent to the OP. There certainly hasn´t been any posts as of yet that question the validity of what was presented in it.
A very good (but long) documentary on the history of money can be found here:

http://www.freedocum....php?filmID=243

It clocks in at over 3 hours but covers the whole history of money in depth.

Another good lecture concerning the creation of the Federal Reserve is The Creature From Jekyll Island

Ever wondered what unit of money lasted the longest throughout history??

Attachment tally stick.jpg

I've got to watch this when I get the chance.... :tu:

View PostRaptorBites, on 17 October 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

Most of the ones posted where just video drop offs with little to no explaination by the poster on what the video is about or his/her own personal conclusion.

It's basically a form of plagiarism.

Always put your own points of view, or explain what the video is about before you post it.....

#21    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 2,041 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Duly noted.

Much obliged.

#22    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 17 October 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:

Money is a unit of measure, not a real thing.

If I found a gold bar how can it make me rich?   If I am surrounded by so many people how can this gold bar make me any money?  How can this make me go beyond someone in riches.   Money theirfore has to be illusional and created for evil purposes.

#23    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,193 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 19 October 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

If I found a gold bar how can it make me rich?   If I am surrounded by so many people how can this gold bar make me any money?  How can this make me go beyond someone in riches.   Money theirfore has to be illusional and created for evil purposes.
Money is a tool to make bartering simpler. It eliminates finding someone that wants to directly exchange what I need for what they need.

#24    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

View Poststereologist, on 19 October 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

Money is a tool to make bartering simpler. It eliminates finding someone that wants to directly exchange what I need for what they need.
I suspect that is why money was first invented, but nowadays the main function of money (or at least of prices) is to send signals to producers how much to produce and how much one can spend producing it.  It also of course still serves the classic purpose of rationing available goods to those willing and able to spend the most for it.

#25    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

That's easy; the gold bar may or may not make you rich based on what people are willing at that point in time to pay for gold.  The idea of gold as money is now only that it is a commodity.  I see nothing evil in all that.

#26    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,346 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

evil purposes? jeeze, I used some money to buy some milk the other day, tell me whats evil about that?

#27    Almagest

Almagest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 19 October 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

evil purposes? jeeze, I used some money to buy some milk the other day, tell me whats evil about that?

Cow slavery was used to produce it.

Heaven and hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad. But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue. - David Hume

#28    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,346 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

View PostAlmagest, on 19 October 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Cow slavery was used to produce it.
Cow slavery to produce goats milk? tell me more.

Posted Image

#29    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 2,041 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

Money is a tool, and like any tool, it can be used for 'good' - or 'evil'.

This thread is not about money being evil, or cow slavery.

Please, keep it on topic.

#30    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,165 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

View Poststereologist, on 19 October 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

That's the whole purpose of what it's for, or what it should be for. Where it become not sensible is surely the way that entire economies are set up as industries with the sole aim of generating it. Then surely it has just the opposite effect to it being useful as a means of exchange, since it can only reduce its value to the point of meaninglessness.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users