Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Not easy to digest

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

What if i tell you that there is a civilization out here whom have learnt in time how to convert energy into matter and they can produce whatever shapes they'd like, even a humanoid body, but living as well like energetic beings?How far fetch you'd believe this is. Are you ready to accept it?

What if angels known in old myths are in fact real, what if they are harvesting our energy. In fact they feed on the energy produced by our bodies. They are also involving in politics and human affairs just to produce more energy through wars, hunger and sufferance, circumstances where our bodies are producing more and more.  
Why if we are simple crops?

#2    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

Demons are more likely to feed off of our energy

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#3    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,578 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

I think your concept of energy is sorely lacking. Nothing produced in the human body cannot be produced outside of it.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#4    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,573 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 18 October 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

I think your concept of energy is sorely lacking. Nothing produced in the human body cannot be produced outside of it.

Actually it is medically proven that there is an energetic field around the body which can vary between a few centimetres to a few meters and that can be seen using hi tech scanners

Edited by qxcontinuum, 18 October 2013 - 01:38 AM.

#5    Jesse Miko

Jesse Miko

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

Makes sense, evolution outdates almost everything us as humans could ever understand as of today in a universe thats 13 Billion years old (Est). To me, life is a form
of energy, I am ready to accept any truth. The truth is and always will be the way everyone should live. Cool post.

#6    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,573 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

Read this out of curiosity. It is quantum phisics;

http://www.huffingto...-_n_460386.html

#7    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,578 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 18 October 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

Actually it is medically proven that there is an energetic field around the body which can vary between a few centimetres to a few meters and that can be seen using hi tech scanners

The human body release thermal radiation and a slight about of electromagnetic radiation. Both things that are much easily attainable through other means.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#8    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,475 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 18 October 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

I think your concept of realising that you might not know everything about how the universe works is sorely lacking.

I could buy the thing, but it wouldn't make much difference. Same culprits, a bit different reasons, doesn't really change my solutions on all this. Odds might become a bit more pressing but is that a reason to step up? Isn't life a gamble anyhow? And just saying, but if anyone came up with this because they wanna have a go at PTB, no need, because there's plenty of reasons for that already, very real and very verifiable reasons. And I dont say this to belittle or anything, but,

Cool story bro.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#9    Jesse Miko

Jesse Miko

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Make one think

#10    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,573 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 18 October 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

The human body release thermal radiation and a slight about of electromagnetic radiation. Both things that are much easily attainable through other means.

Which is energy.. The entire universe is built on energy. Energy as old as 13 billions years have actually become alive.

Edited by qxcontinuum, 18 October 2013 - 01:52 AM.

#11    Kahn

Kahn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

• Ignorance is no substitute for intelligence.

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

For a moment I thought you were suggesting ...
Posted Image

#12    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,578 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

View PostMikko-kun, on 18 October 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

I think your concept of realising that you might not know everything about how the universe works is sorely lacking.

You would seem to lack basic science skills. Try reading a book not written for the woo woo crowd.

I could buy the thing, but it wouldn't make much difference. Same culprits, a bit different reasons, doesn't really change my solutions on all this. Odds might become a bit more pressing but is that a reason to step up? Isn't life a gamble anyhow? And just saying, but if anyone came up with this because they wanna have a go at PTB, no need, because there's plenty of reasons for that already, very real and very verifiable reasons. And I dont say this to belittle or anything, but,

Cool story bro.

Your post makes no sense.

View Postqxcontinuum, on 18 October 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

Which is energy

Which is all more easily attainable than through harvesting people, which was my point.

I can get more electromagnetic and heat radiation from the sun than a person.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 18 October 2013 - 01:54 AM.

#13    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,573 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 18 October 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

You would seem to lack basic science skills. Try reading a book not written for the woo woo crowd.
Your post makes no sense.
Which is all more easily attainable than through harvesting people, which was my point.

quod votum demonstratum

http://transpersonal.../webbookeng.htm

#14    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,573 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 18 October 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

True, but it is dead energy. What comes from our molecules is alive, different type of energy.  Same as you' ll eat your entire life potatoes and all the sudden you get meat.

#15    Jesse Miko

Jesse Miko

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, to me energy is any type of life form. As Humans we harvest the earth for
plans, animals, seeds etc.  Humans harvest for energy as we need a certain amount of calories to
survive. To think that our universe is any different than our way of life is not something I agree with,
I believe the need for energy from different situations in the universe is something we cant and
won't understand  for a long time. Just my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users