Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

new orb style ufo video

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

pretty interesting:

http://www.unknownco...st-recent-years

#2    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Jcattera is a known hoaxer SN.

This is 100% hoax.  I challenged him on youtube about his earlier hoax and he deleted my post and banned me.

Posted Image

#3    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Thats too bad about him being a hoaxer, but good for you Zoser!

#4    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Isn't this the same video that was discussed in this thread.  The original video has been taken down for some reason.
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=255743
I wish we could compare the two.  From what I can recall the old video had a post-edit time stamp in it, while this new one doesn't.

#5    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

I see what he is doing, he is hoaxing a series of videos, and the tubers are falling for it hook-line-and-sinker.  He pulled the first video and retitled it as the first appearance.

And as a commenter on his video indicates he posted this video again on the 8th, saying it is the first sighting, while the second sighting he claims was not filmed until the 12th, busted.

Edited by EnderOTD, 18 October 2013 - 09:51 PM.

#6    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

It is quite small and close to the ground.  I suspect a hoax using a remote control helicopter and a bright LED light.  I don't see anything here to make me think otherwise.

#7    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,249 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Thank Deity we have folks like Zoser here who spot these folks *instantly*.  :rolleyes:

Keep up the good fight, Zose.

And maybe consider giving credit where due, next time.

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#8    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

View PostChrLzs, on 19 October 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

Thank Deity we have folks like Zoser here who spot these folks *instantly*.  :rolleyes:

Keep up the good fight, Zose.

And maybe consider giving credit where due, next time.

Glad to be appreciated.  

I wouldn't get excited though.  It's hardly a groundbreaking revelation in the story of Ufology.  There are much bigger fish to fry.

Edited by zoser, 19 October 2013 - 07:39 AM.

Posted Image

#9    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

These Hoaxers arent doing UFOology any favours, not one bit.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#10    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

What gets me is before computers and google, wiki etc, if man wanted to research something to back up a story, he would trapse down to the library, pop along to his local museum, go the the council for advice, make a load of phone calls, ask a load of questions, go out in the rain, storms and winds to gather his info.....today all that info is a click of a finger away.... and they can not even do that!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

View PostDBunker, on 19 October 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

These Hoaxers arent doing UFOology any favours, not one bit.

I'm not so sure really DB.  It's like Doug an Dave from the crop circle days.  The general public were indeed turned off by the mystery after they appeared but for those with wit a few more grey cells who realised they were just scam artists it changed nothing.

The same with the likes of Jcattera.  The general public may well be astonished by his trickery or be completely turned off.  Either way it indicates lack of real insight into the subject.

For those with a deeper interest it makes no real difference either way.

The more important cases always will be the ones that occurred well before the days of laser pens, drone toys, CGI, and digital photography.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users