Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Obamacare info will definitely be abused

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,187 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

If you are signed onto Obamacare be advised that your rights will be violated if the left wing activists running the system deem you a threat.  Here is the story on just one of these corrupt "navigators" the democrats have hired to run their power grab through health care.  She organized a protest on amnesty that bussed 100's to the KS Sec of state's home!  These people will stop at nothing to get their way including violence, threats of violence against family and friends and soon the release of private financial and health information gathered through Obamacare.
http://youngcons.com...care-navigator/

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#2    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,217 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

Sorry, but when I see a webpage titled ",,WOW-FORMER-AMNESTY-THUG.." I won't click on it.  I've found that such childish headlines give a really good indication of the sort of folks who are running it and who will most likely exaggerate/beatup and misrepresent whatever they can get hold of, as long as it supports their mindset.

And boy, is this a mindset...  Here in Australia, we have long had a medical safety net system to ensure that low income earners are protected, just as we have disability benefits etc.  Hell, it's not a perfect system, and yep, there is a bit of corruption over here also, but there is no perfect gov't anywhere and I'm happy to pay my taxes for that sort of thing - seems to me to be the whole idea of actually having a government..

And frankly, I think it's very clear that you get the government you deserve.  What are you doing about this perceived problem?  Has something illegal happened?  If so, why aren't there court cases happening - I mean, you can't threaten violence and get away with it over there, can you?  Cynically I could suggest that for political mileage it would be real easy to claim such threats without naming names and then claim the threatened folk are just too frightened to report anything officially...  Yeah, ok.  Is the US really that bad..?  If so I ain't visiting it anytime soon, and mebbe you should move..

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#3    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,639 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

The IRS targeted right wing groups. So it wouldn't surprise me

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#4    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,802 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

ChrLzs, on 20 October 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

Sorry, but when I see a webpage titled ",,WOW-FORMER-AMNESTY-THUG.." I won't click on it.  I've found that such childish headlines give a really good indication of the sort of folks who are running it and who will most likely exaggerate/beatup and misrepresent whatever they can get hold of, as long as it supports their mindset.

And boy, is this a mindset...  Here in Australia, we have long had a medical safety net system to ensure that low income earners are protected, just as we have disability benefits etc.  Hell, it's not a perfect system, and yep, there is a bit of corruption over here also, but there is no perfect gov't anywhere and I'm happy to pay my taxes for that sort of thing - seems to me to be the whole idea of actually having a government..

And frankly, I think it's very clear that you get the government you deserve.  What are you doing about this perceived problem?  Has something illegal happened?  If so, why aren't there court cases happening - I mean, you can't threaten violence and get away with it over there, can you?  Cynically I could suggest that for political mileage it would be real easy to claim such threats without naming names and then claim the threatened folk are just too frightened to report anything officially...  Yeah, ok.  Is the US really that bad..?  If so I ain't visiting it anytime soon, and mebbe you should move..
When an individual has a history of abusive acts against political enemies and is then placed in a very sensitive position of trust I can see the logic of being concerned that they might act in such a way again.  This administration is either a reflection that America has indeed gotten to be THAT bad OR that said administration is an abhorrent aberration.  Either way it is something to be mindful of!

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#5    Gromdor

Gromdor

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Honestly, I expect all internet information to be abused by both the right and the left in the future.  It would be naïve to think that the right won't do it just because it is your party.

#6    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,421 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Gromdor, on 20 October 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Honestly, I expect all internet information to be abused by both the right and the left in the future.  It would be naïve to think that the right won't do it just because it is your party.

That is not what that article is about, it is about scaring people to refrain from signing up so they can say: see, we told you it would b a failure!

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#7    Gromdor

Gromdor

Psychic Spy

• 1,328 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Sorry about that, I thought that was a given.  My response was to the last line in Merc's statement.  I should have quoted it.

#8    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

Actually, once you sign up for Obamacare on the online exchanges, if you can sign up, they can give out your personal medical history to other government agencies, as well as the police.

Link: http://washingtonexa...article/2531990

Link: http://www.atr.org/i...uncle-sam-a7682

Link: http://lawattorneyle...with-obamacare/

Posted Image

Edited by Kowalski, 20 October 2013 - 07:15 PM.

#9    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,595 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Kowalski, on 20 October 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

Actually, once you sign up for Obamacare on the online exchanges, if you can sign up, they can give out your personal medical history to other government agencies, as well as the police.

Link: http://washingtonexa...article/2531990

Link: http://www.atr.org/i...uncle-sam-a7682

Link: http://lawattorneyle...with-obamacare/

Posted Image

If medical professionals give out your medical records to law enforcement agencies, then people will lie about their personal health details and may not receive the correct treatment/diagnosis. Can you imagine going to your doctor with an addiction issue and having the police turn up and take you away?

#10    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Merc14, on 20 October 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

If you are signed onto Obamacare be advised that your rights will be violated if the left wing activists running the system deem you a threat.  Here is the story on just one of these corrupt "navigators" the democrats have hired to run their power grab through health care.  She organized a protest on amnesty that bussed 100's to the KS Sec of state's home!  These people will stop at nothing to get their way including violence, threats of violence against family and friends and soon the release of private financial and health information gathered through Obamacare.

They are full of hate and do not have your best interests at heart.

It's all about control.

Did you notice that on the ObamaCare website that 1st they get your personal information THEN

they throw the Bronze Plan etc premiums at you at the very end.  If you then flee the webpage, it is too late.

They already have your vital information.

#11    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

spartan max2, on 20 October 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

The IRS targeted right wing groups. So it wouldn't surprise me

It's the logical next step. Target political adversaries. DOJ has given us all a GREEN light !

No prosecutions.

#12    SilentHunter

SilentHunter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Merc14, on 20 October 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

So a country starts with 500,000 poor people who need free healthcare.

When the healthcare comes in the tax payer and corporations have to pay for it. Thats shrinks the economy by driving up business operating costs which means they find it harder to compete in hard-bid markets. The end result is you now have 5,000,000 poor people.

Carry on with the lefty fantasies and you end up like the Soviets where nobody has two pennies to rub together. This is the end of the USA. Reagons fine work is being undone and the American GDP will now shrink because of it.

Edited by SilentHunter, 21 October 2013 - 05:57 PM.

#13    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

CyberKen, on 21 October 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

They are full of hate and do not have your best interests at heart.

It's all about control.

Did you notice that on the ObamaCare website that 1st they get your personal information THEN

they throw the Bronze Plan etc premiums at you at the very end.  If you then flee the webpage, it is too late.

They already have your vital information.

Exactly what vital information will the government get from you on the website that they don't already have?

#14    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

SilentHunter, on 21 October 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

So a country starts with 500,000 poor people who need free healthcare.

When the healthcare comes in the tax payer and corporations have to pay for it. Thats shrinks the economy by driving up business operating costs which means they find it harder to compete in hard-bid markets. The end result is you now have 5,000,000 poor people.

Carry on with the lefty fantasies and you end up like the Soviets where nobody has two pennies to rub together. This is the end of the USA. Reagons fine work is being undone and the American GDP will now shrink because of it.

For a person making 50k a year, $922 of what he pays in insurance premiums a year go to cover the uninsured.  $432 of what that person makes goes to entitlement programs for the poor.   Last time I checked...$922 was higher than $432..but, what do I know?

#15    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Agent0range, on 21 October 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Exactly what vital information will the government get from you on the website that they don't already have?

Your Healthcare Information should be private.

We should not hand over our medical charts and info like a mindless drone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users