Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iranian fighter jet UFO encounters revealed

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Iran's combat aircraft pilots have had more than their fair share of close encounters over the years.

While the interception of drones by military aircraft over Iranian airspace is nothing new, on the odd occasion these call-outs have proven to be anything but routine. In 2004, an unusual wave of drone sightings was reported following the announcement that a heavy water nuclear reactor was to be constructed near Arak.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...unters-revealed

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

I wouldnt be surprised if it was the next generation spy toys from China, or even the US.

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,105 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostHazzard, on 22 October 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

I wouldnt be surprised if it was the next generation spy toys from China, or even the US.

ha yeh, ESPECIALLY over Iran :lol:

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

Hmmm ... yes and it gives special credance to the story that the video included shows a scene from "Independence Day."  Yep, clearly credible.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#5    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

View PostHazzard, on 22 October 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

Nah.  They are much cleverer that you think.  They have observed many types of exotic US drones over the years and even brought a few of them down.  Nothing exists in the USAF that they don't know of.

The 1976 Tehran incident also involved some US personnel I think.

I don't buy it Hazz.

Posted Image

#6    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

If memory serves that 1976 incident was a high profile report. As I recall it involved a member of the Iranian equivalent of our Air Force and a ufo.

#7    Calibeliever

Calibeliever

Psychic Spy

• 1,092 posts

• The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. - Thomas Carlyle

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

With most UFO sightings I lean toward terrestrial tech. I personally believe we have had inertia/gravity nullifying tech for a while now. Sight: TR3-B.

#8    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

http://en.wikipedia....an_UFO_incident
I was correct, and it was also confirmed on radar as well.

Edited by Spacenut56, 22 October 2013 - 04:38 PM.

#9    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,087 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Huh. I realize the widespread use of drones these days could be mistaken for alien UFO's, but the flight characteristics of some appear to far exceed the capabilities of drones(if those reports are accurate)

I'm just glad that other countries are releasing reports, because the US seems to favor a virtual "blackout" on official reports.

#10    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostCalibeliever, on 22 October 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:

With most UFO sightings I lean toward terrestrial tech. I personally believe we have had inertia/gravity nullifying tech for a while now. Sight: TR3-B.

Be careful when you use the word 'we'.

The only truly exotic UFO's that humans could conceivably be flying are those from Area 51.  The USAF as far as I can tell have nothing that is not common knowledge.

Area 51 is a different kettle of fish.  No one knows who works there, what they work on, what their budget is and who they are responsible to.  Collaboration with ET's at that location now and in the past cannot be ruled out.

That is where to look.  Not to post WW2 circular tin cans that sound like out of tune Spitfires.

Edited by zoser, 22 October 2013 - 06:53 PM.

Posted Image

#11    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

1976 Tehran UFO incident is considered as an example of “alien mechanic craft” for some UFO researchers. “The incident is particularly notable for the electromagnetic interference effects observed upon aircraft”, but this kind of effect can also be created by the alien’s biologic UFO too ( UFO form  by few energy beings), which could include shooting out an light beam. without knowing what the UFO may be, the definition and conclusion will be too far from the truth.
If I am the fighter’s pilot, I would not chase any UFO larger than the size of a basketball.
http://ufo-spacelife...o-incident.html

#12    highdesert50

highdesert50

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

The coincidental appearance of the objects with the announcement of the heavy water reactor is too compelling to overlook. Let us not forget that the likes of the hypersonic x43 were flying at that time. And, that technology existed in an unclassified published form.

Edited by highdesert50, 22 October 2013 - 08:15 PM.

#13    Calibeliever

Calibeliever

Psychic Spy

• 1,092 posts

• The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. - Thomas Carlyle

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 October 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

Be careful when you use the word 'we'.

The only truly exotic UFO's that humans could conceivably be flying are those from Area 51.  The USAF as far as I can tell have nothing that is not common knowledge.

Area 51 is a different kettle of fish.  No one knows who works there, what they work on, what their budget is and who they are responsible to.  Collaboration with ET's at that location now and in the past cannot be ruled out.

That is where to look.  Not to post WW2 circular tin cans that sound like out of tune Spitfires.

Point taken. By "we" I meant the broader human "we", not any particular government. That being said, that's just my default position. I don't discount an alien presence now or in the past, I just tend to think of the more likely explanations to the unexplainable. What's more likely, alien technology, or human secret technology? For that matter, why not an ancient terrestrial race that's still here on earth doling out their technology in exchange for government cooperation? Heck, it could be a combination of all the above.

My guess is, if humans learn the truth (whatever that is), most will soil themselves.

#14    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

View PostKludge808, on 22 October 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:

Hmmm ... yes and it gives special credance to the story that the video included shows a scene from "Independence Day."  Yep, clearly credible.
Indeedey-Do Deedy ! Kludge808 I was LMAO as soon as this thread posted I knew somehow that "Z" man would chime in ! If its a UFO ITs Gotta be Aliens attacking us right?
Well ITs always a funn topic in here ! Cheer`s Hope your health is good man ! Aloha ~! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#15    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,945 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostSpacenut56, on 22 October 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:

If memory serves that 1976 incident was a high profile report. As I recall it involved a member of the Iranian equivalent of our Air Force and a ufo.

Correct. The OMNI staff did a special study of new Farsi-language materials in the mid-1990s. never published. We found that the guy who phoned it in from his veraqnda was the head of Savak. At that point, everybody involved  knew that a thrilling story was a life-or-death requirement. Any simple explanation would have been an insult to the head of the country's secret police, a bad career move.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users