Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Image analysis experts welcome, UFO pics

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,180 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Well...while reading this page

http://www.huffingto..._n_4136191.html

Which is now a thread on Iranian UFO's here
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=256620

I saw, at the bottom of the page, a gallery of UFO pics, so had a quick flick thru the gallery and came across two pics Ive personally never seen before

Blurb:  

UFO Over Mojave Desert Sept. 9, 1985
This cigar-shaped UFO was photographed by general aviation pilot David Hastings as he piloted a Cessna Skymaster plane over the Mojave Desert on Sept. 9, 1985. There has never been an indication of hoax in this case, which remains unexplained to this day.

(Correction, unexplained so far!)

Posted Image

Now we had a pic not long ago with the red 'rocket' ufo that turned out to be (most likely) crap on the planes window, and the above pic, while not red, could also be a similar artefact..(?)

Blurb:

Strange objects over France
While descending an Austrian mountain in 1954, photographer Erich Kaiser captured an image of what he called mysterious silvery-white flying objects.

(saucers sidewards?)

Posted Image

So let the games begin !!  :tu:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

The first image just doesn't look like a solid object. Blurry like an error in the film.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,180 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 22 October 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

The first image just doesn't look like a solid object. Blurry like an error in the film.

Pretty much what it could be, or something on the window perhaps?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 October 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

I saw, at the bottom of the page, a gallery of UFO pics, so had a quick flick thru the gallery and came across two pics Ive personally never seen before

Blurb:  

This cigar-shaped UFO was photographed by general aviation pilot David Hastings as he piloted a Cessna Skymaster plane over the Mojave Desert on Sept. 9, 1985. There has never been an indication of hoax in this case, which remains unexplained to this day.

Now we had a pic not long ago with the red 'rocket' ufo that turned out to be (most likely) crap on the planes window, and the above pic, while not red, could also be a similar artefact..(?)

Yeah..it was this one

Posted Image

turns out to be a freaking distorted picture of an animated character wonder women , my daughter was watching. You can still see easier the flying position, the pony tale, skinny legs, boobs ..the squarish almost invisible artifact from copy paste ...etc..
I feel like vomiting when I see such crap!

Edited by qxcontinuum, 22 October 2013 - 03:38 PM.

#5    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

Oh no it wasn't.

Never in a million years can you or anyone else prove that the red rocket was crap on the window frame.

I'll challenge anyone to a fresh debate on that.  Please refrain from making false statements.

Just for that here they are again:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So there :tu:

Posted Image

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,180 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 22 October 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

turns out to be a freaking distorted picture of an animated character wonder women , my daughter was watching.

You can still see easier the flying position, the pony tale, skinny legs, boobs ..the squarish almost invisible artifact from copy paste

Id be interested in seeing a bigger piccy of that  :lol:

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Blurb:  

(Correction, unexplained so far!)

Blurb:

Strange objects over France
While descending an Austrian mountain in 1954, photographer Erich Kaiser captured an image of what he called mysterious silvery-white flying objects.

(saucers sidewards?)

Right now I've got that out of my system.

The image is of a UFO.

So what do you want to know?  Whose is it and where is it from?  I dunno.

Good UFO pic though.

Posted Image

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,180 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 October 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

Oh no it wasn't.

Never in a million years can you or anyone else prove that the red rocket was crap on the window frame.

I'll challenge anyone to a fresh debate on that.  Please refrain from making false statements.

Pls do so. On your own thread if you dont mind

#9    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 October 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Pls do so. On your own thread if you dont mind

Then please refrain from oozing unproven statements.

Posted Image

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,180 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 October 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

Then please refrain from oozing unproven statements.

Please refrain?  Youre not a moderator zoser, I will do and say as I like :tu:  

Now what - and how many - 'oozing unproven statements' have a I made, exactly?

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 22 October 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

Yeah..it was this one

turns out to be a freaking distorted picture of an animated character wonder women , my daughter was watching. You can still see easier the flying position, the pony tale, skinny legs, boobs ..the squarish almost invisible artifact from copy paste ...etc..
I feel like vomiting when I see such crap!

It's a UFO mate.  The question should be where is it from and what are they doing here.

Posted Image

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,180 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 October 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

It's a UFO mate.  The question should be where is it from and what are they doing here.

please refrain from oozing unproven statements  :tu:

#13    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 October 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

Poor insect. Never had a chance to get out of the way.

#14    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

View Postscowl, on 22 October 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

Poor insect. Never had a chance to get out of the way.

Bad eyesight again.  Wrong colour and shape.  It's a ghost rocket.  These have been seen in Sweden a lot since WW2.

Posted Image

#15    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 October 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Bad eyesight again.  Wrong colour and shape.

The last time I checked, blood was in fact red. And shape? Have you ever been in a airplane zoser?

It's a ghost rocket.  These have been seen in Sweden a lot since WW2.

A ghost rocket! There's my costume for Halloween this year! :w00t:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users