Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obamacare rollout is awful

questionmark

It’s heart-warming to see Republicans so worried about the difficulties the uninsured are facing in getting health care coverage.

Republicans continue attacking Obamacare’s rollout today, with a focus on the difficulties people face signing on to the exchanges. The problems with Obamacare are awful and unforgivable. As Jonathan Cohn notes, the next few weeks are critical, and it’s possible the law’s overall success is in peril, though health reform is larger than its web site, and there are reasons for some optimism about its long term prospects.

Health and Human Services secretary Kathleen Sebelius, who is facing scalding criticism, is claiming this morning that Obama had no prior knowledge of the problems. Okay, but there must be real accountability and transparency into what’s going wrong.

Read more

I think the Germans call it schadenfreude.

It's rather sickening.

Schadensfreude (First part genitive).

Strangely, that is what I was thinking since day one.

• Like 1

Despite the highly publicized technical issues that have plagued the government’s health insurance exchange website that went live on Oct. 1, Americans’ views of the Affordable Care Act are slightly more positive now than they were in August. Forty-five percent now approve of the law, while 50% disapprove, for a net approval score of -5. In June and August, net approval was slightly lower, at -8.

that paragraph alone, shows how big of a garbage the article is.

• Like 1

You can always depend on the Washington Post to carry the water (kool-aid) for Obama.

Strangely, strangely about 5 years ago they said the same with a different surname...

• Like 1

Strangely, strangely about 5 years ago they said the same with a different surname...

Maybe it's the mark of a good paper, that both sides think they are slanted.

Washington post is always lock step biased left.

Which seems to be why your articles are always from them :whistle:

• Like 1

Maybe it's the mark of a good paper, that both sides think they are slanted.

kinda like me, the blues call me red, the reds call me blue and when both don't like the facts they call me anti-American.

Ah, yes, the Washington Post - friend of the Bush Administration.

seeing how Obama and Bush are both Statist who make the same decisions it does not surprise me

• Like 1