Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Rothschild Bankster: "International currency

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Almagest

Almagest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

You can't really argue with people who are convinced that Revelations is around the corner, but frankly I think an international currency wouldn't be so bad. After all, the rest of the world would be influenced less by the fluctuations in US markets.

Heaven and hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad. But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue. - David Hume

#17    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

View PostAlmagest, on 29 October 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

You can't really argue with people who are convinced that Revelations is around the corner, but frankly I think an international currency wouldn't be so bad. After all, the rest of the world would be influenced less by the fluctuations in US markets.

So money doesn't actually exist but let's have an international currency?   IT'S JUST NUMBERS ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN!! Money is not backed by anything. :no:

#18    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,827 posts

• With great power, comes great irresponsibility.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

International currency will probably come by way of the BRICS nation's efforts. I'd imagine that's what they're referring to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users