Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Army briefing "Americans are threat"

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#121    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostYamato, on 01 November 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

Statists are the perfect victims to boil to death in the cauldron.  Everything's fine!  

Americans, borne of armed revolution, and mortally terrified of revisiting that from whence they came.

It's a joke!

It's nuts!

It's, it's, it's, the Tea Party?  

The difference is, when the British controlled our money supply, the consequences were far more acute and timely.   Not enough money, people get a clue.   Too much money, they fall asleep. Now the exact same enemy, the exact same reason to revolt, is far more subtle, untouchable, dangerous and costly.   If a bit less English.   We're too blind in denial to come to terms with the fact that it's happening again.

"Are you kidding me?  I can't afford to pay for that!"  was the more intelligent and honest approach.   The theory of evolution never mentioned that the process often goes in reverse.   A bunch of privileged self entitled people sitting around not paying their bills wondering what the problem is.   Inflation is a cruel and untouchable authority over the minds of our new slave class.

Posted Image

Being a rebel is in my blood....My family fought in the War for Independence, the Texas Revolution, and the Second War of Secession, which is the more correct term to use, historically speaking, for the Civil War. I don't understand how people can be so apathetic regarding liberty... Does a slave, who doesn't know he's a slave, really a slave? YES!

"This nation was conceived in liberty and dedicated to the principle - among others - that honest men may honestly disagree; that if they all say what they think, a majority of the people will be able to distinguish truth from error. "
"This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
"This republic was not established by cowards; and cowards will not preserve it."

--Elmer Davis

Edited by Kowalski, 01 November 2013 - 11:12 PM.

#122    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,940 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Are....are they armed?    Do...do they have guns?    OMG.... they have GUNS?!  

Okay guns...guns....guns.  Where did I put my flowchart....oh yes, here it is:  Are they from the government and here to help?  

NO?!!?!!??

That's it!   That's it!!!!!   They're all crazy!   We're getting out of this house right now and going back to England where we belong!   Before these nutjobs ruin the colonies!

Posted Image

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#123    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

View PostKowalski, on 01 November 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

Being a rebel is in my blood....My family fought in the War for Independence, the Texas Revolution, and the Second War of Secession, which is the more correct term to use, historically speaking, for the Civil War.

Being an AMERICAN is in my blood. My family fought in the Revolutionary War and for the UNITED STATES in the Civil War against traitorous rebels.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#124    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,153 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

View Postninjadude, on 02 November 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

Being an AMERICAN is in my blood. My family fought in the Revolutionary War and for the UNITED STATES in the Civil War against traitorous rebels.

My family fought in the Colonial Rebelion against the King as well. Also during the American War of Aggression against British North America.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#125    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

View Postninjadude, on 02 November 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

I'm sorry if you took some offense to my post, it was not intended. My husband is a Yankee, and a lot of his family fought on the Union side of the War, and I completely respect that. They were tough men. And yes, we are all Americans. Which is why, me and my husband will be donating some money to our local food bank, because food stamps is going to cut people a few dollars this month, and it's Thanksgiving. Because, we are all in this together. :)

#126    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

View PostKowalski, on 02 November 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

I'm sorry if you took some offense to my post, it was not intended. My husband is a Yankee, and a lot of his family fought on the Union side of the War, and I completely respect that. They were tough men. And yes, we are all Americans. Which is why, me and my husband will be donating some money to our local food bank, because food stamps is going to cut people a few dollars this month, and it's Thanksgiving. Because, we are all in this together. :)

that's wonderful. why don't your ® buddies in Congress see that? (when they're not on vacation)

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#127    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,765 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

View Postninjadude, on 02 November 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

that's wonderful. why don't your ® buddies in Congress see that? (when they're not on vacation)
How clever of you to use only one sentence per post to get your 'digs' in.  Why don't you try posting a cognitive thought...hmmm...a new concept for you no doubt...just another political hack from the Dem Playbook...well guess what?  It's an old, outdated, stupid, handbook and we (most American's) don't like it.  Yeah...that's right...MOST American's are just like me, and Kowalski, and everybody else on here that is truly concerned about the direction this country is headed.  Hack Off!

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#128    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

View Postninjadude, on 02 November 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

Most of those Replubicons would rather spend billions bombing countries for no reason and paying millions for foreign aid, but want to cut funding for people who are hungry and poor....They have their priorities skrewed for sure. I would like to stop bombing other countries, and stop foreign aid, and feed our hungry and give health care to those who need it.

#129    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,765 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

Posted Imageninjadude, on 01 November 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:
Whoopty-Freaking Doo!
Does that make you any less a Communist?

Edited by joc, 02 November 2013 - 01:55 AM.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#130    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

View Postjoc, on 02 November 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

How clever of you to use only one sentence per post to get your 'digs' in.  Why don't you try posting a cognitive thought...hmmm...a new concept for you no doubt...just another political hack from the Dem Playbook...well guess what?  It's an old, outdated, stupid, handbook and we (most American's) don't like it.  Yeah...that's right...MOST American's are just like me, and Kowalski, and everybody else on here that is truly concerned about the direction this country is headed.  Hack Off!

Thanks.

I'm pretty scathing of mainstream republicans, but I do like most conservatives and tea party members. Their grass roots.  As long as their for the Constitution and limited government, I support that. What I hate about some neo cons is that they would rather spend money on bombs, then helping their fellow Americans. I know there's a lot of fraud going on, on some welfare programs, and yes, it should be reigned in, but just not at the expense of the people who need it.

I should point out I'm a Constitutional Libertarian. I don't really support the democrats or the republicans.

#131    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,343 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

I do wonder how grass-roots the Tea Party is, given the millions of dollars the party receives from the Koch brothers and the Heritage Foundation, which have their own agendas. These are the only two major contributors I can think of at the moment, I'm pretty sure there are more.

#132    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

View PostBeany, on 04 November 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

I do wonder how grass-roots the Tea Party is, given the millions of dollars the party receives from the Koch brothers and the Heritage Foundation, which have their own agendas. These are the only two major contributors I can think of at the moment, I'm pretty sure there are more.

I've heard that. But, I believe the Koch brothers, also supported the Clinton/Gore campaign. Their friendly to anyone who is supportive of free enterprise, not surprisingly. Is that a good thing? I don't know, the jury's still out on that one.....
But, both parties have always been funded by big business....

We really just need to keep big money and corporations, and banks out of political campaigns. Let people give money to the candidates they like. That's the way it's supposed to be.

#133    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,112 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

they just give money to every party, in that case it wont matter who wins, they have "their guy" in the office.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#134    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,343 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostYamato, on 01 November 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

Are....are they armed? Do...do they have guns? OMG.... they have GUNS?!  

Okay guns...guns....guns.  Where did I put my flowchart....oh yes, here it is:  Are they from the government and here to help?  

NO?!!?!!??

That's it!   That's it!!!!!   They're all crazy!   We're getting out of this house right now and going back to England where we belong!   Before these nutjobs ruin the colonies!

Posted Image

Surely you are not equating the Revolutionary War & patriots to those who are currently advocating an armed revolution? There are several major differences, but I will say if anyone tries to take away my vote by force they'd better be prepared for one really ticked off woman. How would any leaders of an armed revolution be any different from King George's redcoats?

#135    msmike1

msmike1

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/about/

One group that won't fire on its own people.

One thing I have noticed about the examples given demonstrating american soldiers firing upon innocent civilians is that all examples given, with the exception of kent state, are in war time on foreign soil. This is a lot different than a soldier being asked to take up arms against its own people on its own soil. In my opinion this is an apples to oranges type of comparison and can't be taken seriously. Waco, although it should have been handled differently, cannot be used as a comparison either. These were people that were heavily armed and fired upon law enforcement. Once again an apples to oranges debate.

Mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users