Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Obama’s Fainting Lady was Faked

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,964 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

How much do some distrust Obama? Enough for at least one person to suggest that the woman who fainted behind the president at his Obamacare speech earlier in the week was part of a White House gag:
"Patriot Lady" explains her conspiracy theory:

I don’t watch a lot of television. In fact, I don’t ever watch it. If it doesn’t come on Netflix or an online video I usually skip it. That’s why it took me a little while to watch the video of the President rescuing the damsel in distress in the Rose Garden. It popped up on my news feed on Facebook, and I got curious. As it turned out, it floored me. I couldn’t believe how phony it was. As soon as I watched it I went to youtube to check it out from different directions. It was just as fake from any of them.

For some strange reason, Obama has to have props around him when he does one of his con-jobs in the Rose Garden, or wherever he chooses to receive his worshipers. This was no different, except that he had animated props this time. Although it was well staged there were enough holes in this little scene to drive the proverbial truck through.

It is obvious that there are quite a few people involved in this latest fraud put out by the Whitehouse. Why did Obama think it was necessary to “catch” a fainting woman just when he said the words, “To free families from the pervasive fear that one illness….” And down she went? Well not actually down. She just weaved and wobbled a little and never quite fainted. And, consequently, Obama never actually caught her. He turned around and put his hand on her shoulder as if to steady her and turned back to the camera to make sure it got a clear shot of his “rescue” efforts.
You will see in the following video that the pregnant woman is standing with a friend who is holding her hand with her arm wrapped around her waist. That is until she starts to “faint”. Then she steps slightly aside and never even looks at the women she is holding. She smiles a nervous smile for the camera because she has done her part in this extremely poorly orchestrated drama.

Why would they come up with this transparent attempt to manipulate the low information voters? Who knows? Did it make anyone feel warm and fuzzy for our hero President? Probably. There are a lot of idiots out there. Did it take the focus off the disastrous website? I don’t think so. Whatever the reason was that Obama and his advisers had to dream up this silly scheme it certainly smacks of desperation. If I was him I would fire them all. But, who knows? As stupid as this idea was, it could have been his. Maybe he’ll fire himself.

http://www.weeklysta...ked_764596.html

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,621 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

he's just a magnet for bad fakes, first birth certificate, now this, lol. can't he hire better counterfiters\actors???

Edited by aztek, 23 October 2013 - 08:01 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#3    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 18,028 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Anyone with a brain in their head could clearly see that was faked. :rolleyes:

#4    Thanato

Thanato

Alien Abducter

• 5,179 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

she's wobbling really good. I've seen people who have gone down the same way. One guy looked fine until he took a faceplant.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#5    CatFromHell

CatFromHell

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

No?

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing, 23 October 2013 - 08:21 PM.

#6    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

hmmmm im canadian i opt out of this topic

#7    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

What I noticed was that the helper lady seemed to repeatedly be looking out to her right like she was waiting on a cue. At one point she even shakes her head a little, like, "Not yet.". I think most people on stage would be watching the President and smiling, not furtively glancing to the right and not even looking at the President.

Also right before she takes that little step back, the woman next to her whispers some advice to her.

Edited by DieChecker, 23 October 2013 - 08:24 PM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#8    Thanato

Thanato

Alien Abducter

• 5,179 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

perhaps it was a first responder to the right noticing the fainting woman wobbling. and she was saying no she's ok. just a thought.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#9    CatFromHell

CatFromHell

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Very convenient. Pregnant she may be, But she's also a pretty crap actress.

#10    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,338 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

This is so disappointing, the one chance he had of doing something right, and he blows that too.

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,964 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

I watched without the sound. How did the messiah know that she was fainting behind him?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#12    supervike

supervike

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,228 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

OH good god.

It's just as plausible that the 'friend' is communicating with others, because it's obvious that the pregnant gal is wobbly.  They are probably trying to figure out if they should leave, or if she can hold on a bit longer.

It's funny how slowing it down, the southern belle figures out the motive behind peoples looks.

The 'bump' in popularity that Obama would get from such a thing is so tiny and the risk of someone calling out a fake would be so great that it's easier to believe they faked the moon landing.

I cannot believe that any common sense bearing person would believe this for one second.

#13    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,211 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Either someone in front of him pointed, the little voice in his earwig said something or someone behind him said something.
We can't see the crowd, but we know Obama's notorious for sticking to the teleprompter.
We can see the people behind him, and they're plastic smiles all round.
That leaves the earwig or the rig.

I reckon it looks fake.
THere's a line in Blake's 7 (an old BBC sci-fi) "a fake fall can look real, but never feels right", and this one doesn't "feel" right.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#14    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,338 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

What ever happened to being a gentleman and getting the bad actress a chair......sorry, meant pregnant woman a chair.

#15    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,338 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 23 October 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

Either someone in front of him pointed, the little voice in his earwig said something or someone behind him said something.
We can't see the crowd, but we know Obama's notorious for sticking to the teleprompter.
We can see the people behind him, and they're plastic smiles all round.
That leaves the earwig or the rig.

I reckon it looks fake.
THere's a line in Blake's 7 (an old BBC sci-fi) "a fake fall can look real, but never feels right", and this one doesn't "feel" right.
Ah, Blake's 7......if it were not for the Clangers, this would have got the award for the most ahead of its time British sci-fi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users