1. "I was a sleep and i woke up and i saw" = You most likely they had just dreamt it or they were half a sleep when they think they saw it.
2. "I didn't sleep for two days and I saw" = sleep deprived. halucinate.
3. "My friend told me this video/photo and it is an eye opener" = They didn't see it, they only believed their friend who is just pulling their leg or they just making it up.
4. "I have this superpower!" = Yet refuse to prove it because they can't do what they claim.
5. "Any one give me your opinion on" = 9 out of 10 threads ends up with the original person telling a story and just want positive reinforcement and not asking for opinions.
6. "My dead relative/friend called me" = Amazing story yet they never tell us what the phone number was under. Most likely it is a automated telemarketer who auto dials
7. "I hear ghosts talking to me on the phone" = Most likely a crossed/poor signals or just a defective/cheap phone or terrible phone service.
8. "i caught it on my phone" =ends up a ghost app where a picture is inserted.
9. "I caught it on camera" = Most normally it's dust reflecting from the flash being close to the camera lens or flash turned off.
Re: No. 2 - there was a thread here recently if I recall correctly where someone described the things they saw after being awake for up to 48 hours but denied it could be sleep derivation hallucinations because staying awake for 48 hours because of game playing binges was normal behaviour for them. That's like saying you didn't crash your car because you were drunk because you regularly drive while drunk and haven't crashed before.
Edited by JesseCuster, 28 October 2013 - 12:50 AM.