Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I'm new, but not new to ghosts..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    bbanmen

bbanmen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

No matter where I go, the places I have stayed/lived at has always had weird things happening.

I used to live in Canada before moving to Vegas. I wont get into all my stories, just yet, but one has stood out in my mind since I was young. I was laying in my bed, looking out my doorway (I must have been around 8 years old) and that's when I saw it. My dad walked by my room, and stood there, just staring at me. The thing is, it was definitly NOT my dad. He was pure white and the look on his face scared me. Then he just walked away. I was too afraid to actually get up and investigate. I think it was a doppleganger (sp?). Or it could have been sleep paralysis. I do think there is something supernatural when it comes to sleep paralysis. I have had a few other times when I couldn't move in bed, but I didn't actually see anything, that was the only time. It was very scary though. Maybe it was even just a dream? It just felt so real.

Anyone experience something like that?

#2    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Sleep paralysis, most likely.

A skeptical believer.

#3    Scheming B

Scheming B

Monster Slayer

• 4,790 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

And sleep paralysis is a neurological thing, nothing supernatural.

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

Why do you say it was your dad....when you know it was definitely not?
These sort of confusions happen in dreams.

Edited by freetoroam, 29 October 2013 - 05:57 AM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    Scheming B

Scheming B

Monster Slayer

• 4,790 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

Especially for an 8 year old

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users