Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

Report: Obama Lied!

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#61    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,282 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostF3SS, on 01 November 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

If there is forceful attempt to make me pay money for something I don't need

you might not see it now but you do need it.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#62    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

View PostCyberKen, on 31 October 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

Dem. Howard Dean said there are Death Panels. (iPAB)

They've been doing it for YEARS. I mean like over a decade.
It's what the DNR is used for.
Do not resuscitate.
They abuse the scope of the wording. So say you put a DNR on your mom at her request, in case she goes into cardiac arrest, say she gets sick with like the flu, and is hospitalized.
Because she has a DNR order, they with hold other life saving measures, that have nothing to do with a DNR in place in case of cardiac arrest.
When I worked as a medic in Connecticut, back in the 90s,they did stuff I could not believe, in their ERs.
They also purposely put the elderly on drugs that are more dangerous and have more complications, than the young.
The medical community in the USA has been going out of its way to kill off the elderly populationfor a lolllloonnnggg time.

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 02 November 2013 - 01:31 AM.

Miss me?

#63    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

View Postninjadude, on 02 November 2013 - 12:55 AM, said:

No, I think you need it. So you go do it, and leave the rest of us to use our minds to make the right decisions for ourselves, and big brother obama can suck it.

Miss me?

#64    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

Why o Why do you all believe that politicians are not going to lie to you?!
You have to think about what they have said and ask yourself if you think it is a lie. If you do it often enough, you can hone your lie detection skills. If you want, there are other techniques to assess what is lie and what is not. I am not going to find those techniques for you. You will have to do the search yourselves. Needless to say, I use them all.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#65    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,465 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 02 November 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

Why o Why do you all believe that politicians are not going to lie to you?!
You have to think about what they have said and ask yourself if you think it is a lie. If you do it often enough, you can hone your lie detection skills. If you want, there are other techniques to assess what is lie and what is not. I am not going to find those techniques for you. You will have to do the search yourselves. Needless to say, I use them all.
Why o Why do you believe that all politicians lie?  Rather a broad brush don't you think?  I don't recall Reagan lying, or Bush senior, or Bush junior...Clinton was/is a psychopath...Obama lies about everything...not a psycho-path...just a deceiver until he has us where he wants us and it is too late to do anything about it.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#66    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,465 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

It isn't  your job nor the governments job to tell me what I do or do not need.  Thank you very much!

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#67    Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

• I am a wanderer. A seeker of the Truth. I stumble often along the path and by the grace of God, discover much while on my knees.

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

Hmmmm...wait a minute.  I vaguely remember so one once saying something about if I like my plan I might be able to keep it?  Does anyone recall someone saying something like that--- ever???

Not Joemama
No longer AnneOminous

#68    Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

• I am a wanderer. A seeker of the Truth. I stumble often along the path and by the grace of God, discover much while on my knees.

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

In some circles, that might be considered a little bit of a fib.

Lucky for us we had Congressmen and Senators guaranteeing it, otherwise we might have been in real trouble here.

Not Joemama
No longer AnneOminous

#69    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,833 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

You know what I would say.

#70    Varelse

Varelse

Unanimous Animous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

• The deterioration of every government begins with the decay of the principles upon which it was founded. -Montesquieu

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

I'm still not sold on the ACA but see alot of these problems as oversights with easy fixes-I mean look at the stupid **** the GOP-congress passed in 2008 and what it did.

http://usatoday30.us...rcycleban_N.htm

Of course it's fixed now.

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.

#71    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

View Postla_paloma_blanca, on 31 October 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

Call me captain obvious but I'm pretty sure lying is a must for all politicians. :-P
Has any politician every tried telling the truth?  I suspect everyone would say they were lying so it would do no good.

#72    Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostMr. Smith, on 02 November 2013 - 03:50 AM, said:

I'm still not sold on the ACA but see alot of these problems as oversights with easy fixes-I mean look at the stupid **** the GOP-congress passed in 2008 and what it did.

http://usatoday30.us...rcycleban_N.htm

Of course it's fixed now.

Nice example Mr Smith.

The bill cosponsor was Democrat John Conyers, but it was originally introduced by.......  Wait for it......

SPONSOR'S INTRODUCTORY REMARKS:

Sen. OBAMA: The unfortunate reality for many children--particularly in low-income and minority households--is the continued presence of high blood lead levels. Lead is a highly toxic substance that can produce a range of health problems in young children, including IQ deficiencies, hyperactivity, and damage to the kidneys, brain and bone marrow.
We know that lead poisoning is completely preventable. As the Nation has increased efforts to reduce environmental lead exposure, the number of children with high blood levels has steadily dropped. Restricting lead in gasoline and paint represent two major accomplishments in this regard. But much work remains to be done.
Disturbingly, lead is present in a number of toys and other frequently used objects by young children. About half of tested lunch boxes have unsafe levels of lead. In 2004, there were 3 recalls of nearly 150 million pieces of toy jewelry because of toxic levels of lead. And the Consumer Product Safety Commission has dragged its feet in aggressively addressing the problem of lead in toys.
It's a national disgrace that toys that could pose a serious and significant danger to children are readily available in our department stores and markets. The Lead Free Toys Act of 2005 will help us keep our children safe and healthy, and contribute to national efforts to reduce lead exposure.

Edited by Jack Skellington, 02 November 2013 - 04:09 AM.

Not Joemama
No longer AnneOminous

#73    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostJack Skellington, on 02 November 2013 - 01:57 AM, said:

Hmmmm...wait a minute.  I vaguely remember so one once saying something about if I like my plan I might be able to keep it?  Does anyone recall someone saying something like that--- ever???

That video looks like F R A U D.

#74    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,282 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

View Postjoc, on 02 November 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:

I don't recall Reagan lying, or Bush senior, or Bush junior..

you're not even being serious now

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#75    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Alien Abducter

• 4,451 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

View Postninjadude, on 02 November 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

you're not even being serious now
I think (I could be wrong but I doubt it) he is being a bit sarcastic.  He was making the point that compared to all the little lies of Reagan, both Bushes, and even Clinton & Nixon combined, Obama is worse than all of them.  One could consider that the lies of the others were more or less for the benefit of the nation.  Obama’s lies are only for his benefit.  This Obamacare Gate is far worse than Watergate, Whitewater Gate, and Iran Contra together.

*Signature removed* Forum Rules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users