Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Desperate help needed to find my we'd rings

psychic wedding lost help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Agent117

Agent117

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Hi guys

I'm so lost. For months now my wedding and engagement rings have been missing and I can't even remember when or where I last wore them. My fingers are a bit fatter since kids so I don't wear them often.
I use to always keep them in a small box by our microwave but the Inlaws were over from NZ and they moved everything from that area of the kitchen.... I have two memories of coming and going about my rings and I'm not sure which one is true...... Firstly I remember lying in bed one morning and my daughter playing in my bedside draws.... I remember thinking I should move my rings from in there before she takes off with them..... For the life of me I can't remember if I did move them and where I may have put them..... The other memory I have is that I out them somewhere different in the kitchen But I have spring cleaned and can't find them anywhere. I don't know if my daughter has taken them and hid them somewhere or if I put them somewhere or if I have lost them forever. I have two additional needs kids so my tiredness levels are high and memory bad.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

#2    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,386 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

View PostAgent117, on 30 October 2013 - 05:43 AM, said:

Hi guys

I'm so lost. For months now my wedding and engagement rings have been missing and I can't even remember when or where I last wore them. My fingers are a bit fatter since kids so I don't wear them often.
I use to always keep them in a small box by our microwave but the Inlaws were over from NZ and they moved everything from that area of the kitchen.... I have two memories of coming and going about my rings and I'm not sure which one is true...... Firstly I remember lying in bed one morning and my daughter playing in my bedside draws.... I remember thinking I should move my rings from in there before she takes off with them..... For the life of me I can't remember if I did move them and where I may have put them..... The other memory I have is that I out them somewhere different in the kitchen But I have spring cleaned and can't find them anywhere. I don't know if my daughter has taken them and hid them somewhere or if I put them somewhere or if I have lost them forever. I have two additional needs kids so my tiredness levels are high and memory bad.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

What are the ages of your children?

#3    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,386 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 30 October 2013 - 09:23 AM, said:

What are the ages of your children?

What are the ages of your children? The reason I asked, little ones have a tendany to hide things in plants, or in vases and once we had  a little boy at school asked my little daughter to marry him, he took his Mother `s wedding rings and gave them to her, it took along time to find out because it was their little secret :):)

#4    Agent117

Agent117

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

They are 5 and 2. I'm worried my 2 year old may have put them somewhere

#5    donktheclown

donktheclown

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• I'm a god. Don't speak to us that way.

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

Do you have forced hot air heating? I though for a second and I saw a rectangular dark space and thought of the heat registers in the floor. May be something else. Inside a shoe box etc.?

Also tagged with psychic, wedding, lost, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users