Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien artifacts disclosed by Mexican Govs. !

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

Finally it is happening!!! Mexican governments are REVEALING Alien artifacts and objects as first state in the world!!

All info and videos taken from:
http://alternanews.n...strial-objects/

Excerpt:
Mayan secrets of alien connection to be unmasked by Mexican Government in ’2013′?

Recently there has been a substantial amount of suspicious fascination with what is apparently full disclosure from the Mexican government in regards to never before seen Mayan items obviously depicting aliens and spacecraft.

Press-conference Presentation by scientists of the Alien Artifacts disclosed by Mexican Governments:

The Mexican government is delivering state-held secrets about the end-of the Mayan calendar. The information — secured for 80 years — is likely to reveal Mayan values in future catastrophes and wisdom known as ‘scary.’

‘The Mayans used to make one pyramid over another,’ tourist minister for the Mexican state of Campeche Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado told TheWrap. ‘In the website at Calakmul, workers for INAH [the National Institute of Anthropology and History] have identified areas in the pyramid that have never been observed or explored before.

Visual presentation of all artifacts in high definition and quality:

Full story:

This is some AMAZING stuff!! Does this mean the good guys are getting into the power and the elite?

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,714 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Right on! Now that that's out of the way, we can get back to...

The Grey wants to attack us?!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Posted Image

Well, I'm convinced.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#4    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Government Agent

• 3,679 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

I have a feeling the real secret is Lama poo was used to make the artifacts look old.

Posted Image
Leviticus 14 2 Peter 1:16
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "The Mythical Jesus"
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=272571 <--Science of belief

#5    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 3,107 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Its hard for me to not believe this is a hoax. I have to look in to this

If it is not a hoax then im going to have to do some serious thinking.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#6    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,659 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

View Postdarkbreed, on 30 October 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

Press-conference Presentation by scientists of the Alien Artifacts disclosed by Mexican Governments:

lol... nassim haramein?

#7    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,863 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

so where do I see an official from the Mexican Government(s) revealing the artifacts?

#8    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Finally it is happening!!! Mexican governments are REVEALING Alien artifacts and objects as first state in the world!!

Which Mexican governments? And when did they start having more than one?

#9    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• 1,641 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

View Postphantasia, on 30 October 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

Well, I'm convinced.

Nice shades!--for an alien, . . . . .

But seriously, folks.  Now's the time I could pontificate that Bill Clinton is a reptilian and the entire GOP caucus in both the US House and Senate are the "good guys" maneuvering for a return to peaceable and prosperous Atlantean times. But I won't.

I will say: I cut my 'paranormal' teeth on Edgar Cayce, Atlantis, the Bermuda Triangle and then von Daniken and the AA's. I feel like the traffic cop waving on the rubberneckers gazing at a minor fender bender: "Nothing to see here. Keep it movin'!"

The patina of Mexican government (that bastion of honesty and integrity) endorsement and the pseudo-scientific bilingual power-point presentation seems, to me, like lipstick on the proverbial pig.

Ah, but to each his or her own, I always---acck! The Greys! They're hereeeeeee. . . . .

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#10    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

View Postphantasia, on 30 October 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

Well, I'm convinced.

Did they find any chariots for these gods?

#11    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• 1,641 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 30 October 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

lol... nassim haramein?

Since when did having an Arabic name preclude one from being a charlatan?

P.S. Do your avatar cats give lessons? Classic!

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#12    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

All info and videos taken from:

Excerpt:
Mayan secrets of alien connection to be unmasked by Mexican Government in ’2013′?

Recently there has been a substantial amount of suspicious fascination with what is apparently full disclosure from the Mexican government in regards to never before seen Mayan items obviously depicting aliens and spacecraft.

The Mexican government is delivering state-held secrets about the end-of the Mayan calendar. The information — secured for 80 years — is likely to reveal Mayan values in future catastrophes and wisdom known as ‘scary.’

‘The Mayans used to make one pyramid over another,’ tourist minister for the Mexican state of Campeche Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado told TheWrap. ‘In the website at Calakmul, workers for INAH [the National Institute of Anthropology and History] have identified areas in the pyramid that have never been observed or explored before.

Visual presentation of all artifacts in high definition and quality:

Full story:

This is some AMAZING stuff!! Does this mean the good guys are getting into the power and the elite?

It's been a long time coming but who can really say they are surprised?

Those artifacts cannot be attributed to the influence of Hollywood now can they?

Maybe some will argue they point regardless.

Posted Image

#13    trudoug

trudoug

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• Seeing is understanding.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

First of all, in the THIRD caption the word THERE should be spelled THEY'RE.  That shows some ignorance in spelling, of which I don't think the gov't or if this was an official video, would overlook.

Edited by trudoug, 30 October 2013 - 06:28 PM.

#14    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,714 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

View Posttrudoug, on 30 October 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

First of all, in the THIRD caption the word THERE should be spelled THEY'RE.  That shows some ignorance in spelling, of which I don't think the gov't or if this was an official video, would overlook.

Their Mexican, though.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#15    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,659 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 30 October 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

Since when did having an Arabic name preclude one from being a charlatan?

P.S. Do your avatar cats give lessons? Classic!

ah yes the lolcats, in this instance they're arguing about the black whole....

The Black Whole

He is featured in the self-directed Gaiam film The Black Whole, a 2011 documentary-type movie starring Haramein and his "vacuum is the key to everything" nonsense theory. In the movie, he addresses the little he understands of quantum mechanics, the phi ratio, tetrahedrons, symmetries in the structure of the vacuum, and, of course, black holes, which, according to Haramein, are everywhere and everything; we are constantly appearing and disappearing at the speed of light, so, half of the time, we are vacuum, made of "blocks" of 64 tetrahedrons, arranged in such a way that a mini-black hole is created right at the centre of each block, thus proving that we all have four sides.

http://rationalwiki....Nassim_Haramein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users