Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Alan Greenspan: Berlin Wall --> Housing Crash

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 12,175 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:30 AM

There are those who say that Ben Bernanke is the worst Fed Chairman in history, but looking at this problem a bit deeper and it looks like Alan Greenspan made Ben Bernanke possible.

Alan Greenspan is "How much can you get away with?"  Ben Bernanke is "Keep on getting away with it, then!"

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#2    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 12,175 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

So the guy who ran our money, the guy who essentially invented the application of current Fed policy, is now blaming the housing bubble on the fall of the Berlin Wall.

And we're okay with that?

Really, back to squabbling about republicans and democrats it is then.  That'll help.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#3    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostYamato, on 31 October 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

Really, back to squabbling about republicans and democrats it is then.  That'll help.

Yeah, that always solves everything..... :-*

It's both the democrats and republicans fault we are in the financial situation we are in....

The democrats have welfare programs at unsustainable levels of spending, and when anyone tries to reign it in to cut out fraud, they cry out, that you hate the poor.....then republicans like to start unnecessary wars, and spend on the military industrial complex, yet speak out about that, and they cry out that you hate the military.....Stupid partisan politics.....

Edited by Kowalski, 31 October 2013 - 08:44 PM.

#4    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 12,175 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

View PostKowalski, on 31 October 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Yeah, that always solves everything..... :-*

It's both the democrats and republicans fault we are in the financial situation we are in....

The democrats have welfare programs at unsustainable levels of spending, and when anyone tries to reign it in to cut out fraud, they cry out, that you hate the poor.....then republicans like to start unnecessary wars, and spend on the military industrial complex, yet speak out about that, and they cry out that you hate the military.....Stupid partisan politics.....
Yet democrats don't shy away from unnecessary wars and republicans are always mystified about opposing entitlement programs come campaign season.   It seems like a difference in rhetoric-only once again.    You and I are two smart pollocks to have figured it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users