Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged] Alien insect crawls down building

slenderman ghost shadow people cg

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

http://bit.ly/1bpeqNR

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,635 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Shaky bloody camera!
Odd that the insect didn't seem to have a shadow.
Nicely creepy whoever did it I must say.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,044 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

heres a YT version. Its always amazing how someone just happens to film the walls of a block of flats, you know, as you do with your cameras, and something conveniently comes along.  zoser will insist for 10 pages of course its not a fake :w00t:

Edited by seeder, 31 October 2013 - 09:30 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    beelzebufo

beelzebufo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

I think I saw this a long time ago, right around the start of the slenderman craze. Now it's an alien bug. Huh.

I don't have any academic background or qualification or life.
However, I can absorb all substances into the body from my eyes.

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,044 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

And these things always happen in Russia.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

As fake as they get,... no shadow, and why is someone filming a building like that, Jesus H.C even the shaking of the camera looks weird.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#7    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,854 posts

• I am becoming increasing allergic to B.S

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

:sleepy:

Same old, same old.
A good halloween prank though.

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Dear Russians, just because you can walk all over our governments, does not mean you can not do the same to us.

And it looks like the camera man has been on the vodka! whats with all the shaking?

Edited by freetoroam, 31 October 2013 - 10:24 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#9    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

I see a shadow. That doesn't mean that its real, but I totally see a shadow..

#10    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,224 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

As soon as I saw it was from the Alien Disclosure Group I immediately dismissed it as a probable hoax.  They've posted so many proven hoaxes on their website and YouTube that it isn't even funny.  I don't know if they're stupidly gullible or outright dishonest and are just posting any stuff they find to get eyeballs looking at these pics and videos.

Edited by JesseCuster, 31 October 2013 - 10:51 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#11    George Ford

George Ford

Ape.

• 2,964 posts

• I eat Head Cheese.

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

So in Russia they don't just turn potatoes into vodka, it appears they also turn them into cameras...

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

#12    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Some people that makes these are probably hoping for Spielberg to call... or George Lucas ILM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#13    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

How convenient to happen to be filming a building for no apparent reason and get a alien "insect" wander through the frame.
Oh and btw...
in·sect

ˈinˌsekt/

noun

a small arthropod animal that has six legs and generally one or two pairs of wings.

#14    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,652 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

Makes me want to expand the forum a bit to include a YouTube section. That way videos such as thi won't be taken too seriously, and maybe appreciated a bit more.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#15    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostDecoNoir, on 02 November 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

Makes me want to expand the forum a bit to include a YouTube section. That way videos such as thi won't be taken too seriously, and maybe appreciated a bit more.

Isnt there a weird and bizarre section already?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Also tagged with slenderman, ghost, shadow people, cg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users