Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO fires laser at a parked car in Michigan

port huron ufo michigan green laser car

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

View Postzoser, on 01 November 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

The nonsense is easily spotted.  It may take an hour or two, but the obvious ones come out quickly.

Would you agree that there are better (more objective) people than you in the field of weeding out the fakes and misidentifications?

Edited by DBunker, 01 November 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#17    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

View PostDBunker, on 01 November 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Would you agree that there are better (more objective) people than you in the field of weeding out the fakes and misidentifications?

Judging by the Carp case on the other thread and the failed imaging attempts?

Who is debunking who I wonder?

Edited by zoser, 01 November 2013 - 07:34 PM.

Posted Image

#18    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 01 November 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

Judging by the Carp case on the other thread and the failed imaging attempts?

Who is debunking who I wonder?

Is that a, NO Im the best?

Edited by DBunker, 01 November 2013 - 08:49 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#19    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

View PostDBunker, on 01 November 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

I know two of them very well, they are half my size and living in my house.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#20    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

I agree with seeder, this stinks eerily of the same bile that jcattera has been posting.  Why did he create a new account though?

Edited by EnderOTD, 01 November 2013 - 11:04 PM.

#21    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,200 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

YEah ! lets just go ask the munchkins ! :alien: :whistle:
THeres no place like Home,click,THeres no place like Home !

This is a Work in Progress!

#22    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,397 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

I haven't dug deeply, but yes, this reeks of cattera, especially given the youtube cross-referencing and the mutual admiration posts.  Cattera has a history of multiple accounts and names - links available on request or just google his name on abovetopsecret.com

Just for the record - here's where Zoser first encountered JCattera (after I pointed it out) and then.. eventually became an 'expert' on his hoaxing.   But as you can see, it took him a while to be convinced that Cattera was a scammer - to get there he did some exceptional in-depth research - he asked Jcattera (on Youtube) and when he found himself blocked, that was his evidence of hoaxery.  :w00t:

Genius, sheer genius.   That thread is worth a read, for a good laugh.

Edited by ChrLzs, 02 November 2013 - 04:12 AM.

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#23    lufia

lufia

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

Looks like an object tied to a string attached high up onto a tree, since its pitch dark it could be easily hidden. The distance from it to the car shows it is not a large object. It would than be pulled by the strings to bring it up and down vertically towards the car, which is all it does really. For something so magically advanced, the inaccuracy of objects way of motion looks like its being pulled by strings and than powered off at the end

Edited by lufia, 02 November 2013 - 05:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users