Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Shots at LAX

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Several people have been shot at Los Angeles airport and a suspect is in custody, police told ABC News.
It is unclear whether there are other suspects.

Law enforcement and emergency personnel have flooded Terminal 3 at the airport, where the shooting took place.
The LAPD said they were on "tactical alert due to a major incident" at the airport and the fire department said they were assisting at a multi-patient incident.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=20754881

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

"One witness said a person with a gun opened fire after getting through a security checkpoint."

TSA was probably too busy patting down an 85 year old grandma carrying an apple pie.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

Gggrreeeeaaaat now the TSA has something besides 9/11 they can point to and claim justifies their existence. Sorry to seem insensitive but this is the LAST thing our nation needs right now.

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#4    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,112 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

Edited by aztek, 01 November 2013 - 06:15 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#5    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,112 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostFarmer77, on 01 November 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Gggrreeeeaaaat now the TSA has something besides 9/11 they can point to and claim justifies their existence.

or more like, they are the reason he did the shooting, he came to shoot tsa agents, so if they were not there, there would be no reason for him to come and start shooting.

An eyewitness, Leon Saryan, told ABC News Radio that a "fairly young" gunman with a rifle came down a corridor in Terminal 3 and shot perhaps 20 times.
A TSA officer holding Saryan's shoes was shot and wounded, he told ABC.
Saryan said the gunman asked him, "Are you TSA?"
"He saw me. He looked at me with a quizzical look and said, 'TSA?' And I just shook my head. So he moved on," Saryan said.

http://gma.yahoo.com...topstories.html

RESIDENT TROLL.

#6    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,530 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Just what you need,were getting enough of an hard time already when we cross over to the US.Guess i'll cancel this weekends trip.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#7    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 01 November 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

Just what you need,were getting enough of an hard time already when we cross over to the US.Guess i'll cancel this weekends trip.

Only if you're white. Throw a turbin on and you'll be free to pass without a second look.

#8    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• 2,013 posts

• Wild Card

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

To me it sounds like dude had a grudge or something against the TSA.

Ex-employee gone postal, maybe?

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#9    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,266 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

I dont understand why people do this? there is no reason to shoot ex colleagues if it is true, because you are going to ruin their families lives foreveer. If they have a grudge against a company then write a letter, phone to a boss or make an appointment.

#10    travelnjones

travelnjones

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 01 November 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

I dont understand why people do this? there is no reason to shoot ex colleagues if it is true, because you are going to ruin their families lives foreveer. If they have a grudge against a company then write a letter, phone to a boss or make an appointment.

So you are saying get the colleagues family too...i like the way you think nixon

#11    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,266 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

View Posttravelnjones, on 01 November 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

So you are saying get the colleagues family too...i like the way you think nixon
Boss!!! i did not say kill the boss nor family members, I said write or phone or make an appoinment

#12    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,112 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 01 November 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

Boss!!! i did not say kill the boss nor family members, I said write or phone or make an appoinment
naw, it is 2013, email, text, or tweet. fb works too.

Edited by aztek, 01 November 2013 - 10:01 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#13    travelnjones

travelnjones

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

I'm sort of being silly but if you are at the point where you want to start mowing down people, you probably want to inflict pain on their family.   Any time someone says this isn't personal it is for the person effected .  You don't hate a company without hating people in it.  Its someone who hid behind a policy not to help you, or let something be wrong without helping.  At the level of anger you sort of see it all as a monolithic evil and the individual employees as the ones whom wronged you.

Edited by travelnjones, 01 November 2013 - 10:15 PM.

#14    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,112 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

he is only 23yo and already wanted to commit suicide, and take as many pigs and tsa with him. something very wrong with youth today. i'm guessing one or two generations are total waste.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#15    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,931 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

he is only 23yo and already wanted to commit suicide, and take as many pigs and tsa with him. something very wrong with youth today. i'm guessing one or two generations are total waste.

Yeah unlike your generation.  No waste there!

Hey I know, let's keep doing what we're doing, and then NOT expect another attack!

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users