Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

Cancer Survivor Edie Littlefield Sundby .....


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Not a shred of compassion for her from Jay Carney.

Must - Attack - Messenger

Edie Littlefield Sundby insisted in her article :

"My grievance is not political.  All my energies are directed to enjoying life and staying alive and i have no time for politics."

Michelle Malkin Article Here:
http://townhall.com/...actory-n1738770

It looks people are getting hurt by the ACA.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1507182


Attached File  ObamaCare6.png   226.46K   2 downloads

Edited by CyberKen, 06 November 2013 - 06:55 PM.


#2    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Here is a good link to this story:

Link: http://www.dailymail...otty-tweet.html


#3    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostKowalski, on 06 November 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

Here is a good link to this story:

Link: http://www.dailymail...otty-tweet.html

Great ! Now the Edie Littlefield Sundby story has gone international. :tu:

Socialized Medicine has a few problems.


#4    andy4

andy4

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fl

  • When the power of love overcomes the love of power, there will be peace.

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

I'm glad that the law will help people like her. Now, instead of being denied for a pre-existing condition, and footing all of the bill, many will be helped rather than denied.

By the way, those people on that MyCancellation.com have their heads where the sun don't shine. "I'm upset because my policy was garbage, and now it's cancelled so I can get better coverage at an affordable rate!" And from what I read on those plans posted there, they can get it for LESS than before, and have more coverage! They're upset over absolutely nothing.

Love your brother as yourself, because you know what? He IS yourself, literally.- Bill Hicks

Dream argument

#5    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

View Postandy4, on 06 November 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

I'm glad that the law will help people like her. Now, instead of being denied for a pre-existing condition, and footing all of the bill, many will be helped rather than denied.

By the way, those people on that MyCancellation.com have their heads where the sun don't shine. "I'm upset because my policy was garbage, and now it's cancelled so I can get better coverage at an affordable rate!" And from what I read on those plans posted there, they can get it for LESS than before, and have more coverage! They're upset over absolutely nothing.

Edie Littlefield Sundby was pleased with the Health Care Plan that she had.

ObamaCare ripped it away after Obama told her " If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan."

White House Jay Carney didn't have a shred of compassion for her.

------------

Exit polls last night showed - intense opposition - to ObamaCare.  I wonder why ???

Attached File  ObamaCare Increase.jpg   34.94K   4 downloads

Edited by CyberKen, 06 November 2013 - 09:17 PM.


#6    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,819 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 06 November 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

Socialized Medicine has a few problems.
Yes, the biggest problem is that what you're calling socialised medicine isn't socialised medicine.
It's a half-arsed attempt at it.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#7    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 06 November 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Yes, the biggest problem is that what you're calling socialised medicine isn't socialised medicine.
It's a half-arsed attempt at it.

Socialized Medicine can be easily seen by its ripple effects.  - Less Choice and Lower Level of Care -

The Secular Progressives made ObamaCare a mess on purpose.  The goal is to create an environment where the American people

will just throw their hands up and - demand - something much simpler.

Oh ! Hey ! I heard that the Canadian Public Option is really simple! How does that sound America?

If you say yes, then you get a free I Love George Soros T Shirt !!!


#8    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,819 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 06 November 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

Socialized Medicine can be easily seen by its ripple effects.  - Less Choice and Lower Level of Care -
Yes, given that Australia is a wasteland of no hospitals, suffering patients and no medicine or care.
The private hospital my brother works at is right next door to the public one. I'm lead to believe that this is quite common here, and it's LAW that there's a "base hospital" every few hundred kilometres (big place, Australia). There are four GP practices with multiple doctors in residence here in my relatively countrified hometown, not to mention a couple of single practices that are dotted around the place. As well as three chemists.

SHocking isn't it, that lack of care provided by a socialised medical system, I only wish I lived in America where I had to hope the hospital would take my money in order to treat me.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#9    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 06 November 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

Yes, given that Australia is a wasteland of no hospitals, suffering patients and no medicine or care.
The private hospital my brother works at is right next door to the public one. I'm lead to believe that this is quite common here, and it's LAW that there's a "base hospital" every few hundred kilometres (big place, Australia). There are four GP practices with multiple doctors in residence here in my relatively countrified hometown, not to mention a couple of single practices that are dotted around the place. As well as three chemists.

SHocking isn't it, that lack of care provided by a socialised medical system, I only wish I lived in America where I had to hope the hospital would take my money in order to treat me.

Socialized Medicine is not working out very well in Great Britain and Canada.

- Rationing -

I also see that Australia is blessed with a very small total population for a very LARGE nation.  Not so many people to wait in line.


#10    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,819 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 06 November 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

Socialized Medicine is not working out very well in Great Britain and Canada.
No, it's not working there because of a number of reasons.
Not getting support from the right wing government.
People rorting the system left, right and centre.
Better pay in the private system.
Governments trying to run hospitals as moneymaking exercises (and thus closing clinics that "don't earn enough").

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#11    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

View Postandy4, on 06 November 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

I'm glad that the law will help people like her. Now, instead of being denied for a pre-existing condition, and footing all of the bill, many will be helped rather than denied.

By the way, those people on that MyCancellation.com have their heads where the sun don't shine. "I'm upset because my policy was garbage, and now it's cancelled so I can get better coverage at an affordable rate!" And from what I read on those plans posted there, they can get it for LESS than before, and have more coverage! They're upset over absolutely nothing.

You must not have read the article...

Her previous insurance, covered all her cancer treatments and top hospitals. Now, she is without insurance, and the hospitals she needs to go to are not accepted by them on the Obamacare exchanges. Most likely, she's going to have to pick a different private insurance plan, and pay a lot more....

How is this helping her??

Edited by Kowalski, 06 November 2013 - 11:43 PM.


#12    DieChecker

DieChecker

    I'm a Rogue Scholar

  • Member
  • 18,737 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland, Oregon, USA

  • Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

Aren't there hundreds of these articles all over the internet? Every town has people who have been basically... killed... by Obamacare. This lady will be lucky if she can get treatment any more.

What I thought was funny (Well, not really Funny, like ha-ha-ha) was that people like this lady who get very basic or specialized coverage could very well have expensive insurance (Due to pre-existing conditions and such) that qualifies them into the Cadillac level of insurance, and thus they will be slammed by that 40% extra charge. Sad....

And you just know that the $27,000 or whatever it is, that is considered Cadillac is going to go down when the bills start piling up. 25,000 then 20,000 then 15,000... Where will the Cadillac level stop? Eventually it will "Even out" everyone to some crappy level. Much like in China when the Communists took over and killed the nobles, educated and rich... to make everyone Equal. Equally mundane. Equally poor.

Edited by DieChecker, 07 November 2013 - 02:26 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#13    andy4

andy4

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fl

  • When the power of love overcomes the love of power, there will be peace.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

View PostKowalski, on 06 November 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:



You must not have read the article...

Her previous insurance, covered all her cancer treatments and top hospitals. Now, she is without insurance, and the hospitals she needs to go to are not accepted by them on the Obamacare exchanges. Most likely, she's going to have to pick a different private insurance plan, and pay a lot more....

How is this helping her??

No, I wasn't referring to her. I meant it in a context of, all who had a pre existing condition, such as cancer in some instances, can no longer be denied coverage.

As for her story, if it's true, I think that it certainly wouldn't help her any. If someone gets dropped who has a severe illness, and liked what they had they should get to keep it until things get worked out. That is, if they want to keep it.

I've heard that some plans get grandfathered in on certain instances. Can someone explain this to me, and how does that work?

Love your brother as yourself, because you know what? He IS yourself, literally.- Bill Hicks

Dream argument

#14    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,791 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

View Postandy4, on 07 November 2013 - 03:45 AM, said:

No, I wasn't referring to her. I meant it in a context of, all who had a pre existing condition, such as cancer in some instances, can no longer be denied coverage.

As for her story, if it's true, I think that it certainly wouldn't help her any. If someone gets dropped who has a severe illness, and liked what they had they should get to keep it until things get worked out. That is, if they want to keep it.

I've heard that some plans get grandfathered in on certain instances. Can someone explain this to me, and how does that work?

And we needed a crushing federal bureaucracy like Obamacare to mandate something like preexisting condition coverage?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#15    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 06 November 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

No, it's not working there because of a number of reasons.
Not getting support from the right wing government.
People rorting the system left, right and centre.
Better pay in the private system.
Governments trying to run hospitals as moneymaking exercises (and thus closing clinics that "don't earn enough").

Don't forget --- overpopulation ---.

The British have a 2 Tier Health Care System.

- 1)  Boutique Practices for the rich : Pay Cash $$$

- 2)  Everybody Else : Take a number and good luck





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users