Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hubble imax 3d + something

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,192 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

So i just saw Hubble 3d and at some point after the cosmonauts are making out a burrito then going out in space, there is an image close up of one working docked outside and Earth looping behind. All the sudden in the right side of the screen there is a large object white in colour appearing. It is clearly visible as a solid object , not a lens flare or optics. Have someone see it ?
Amazing movie overall!

Edited by qxcontinuum, 07 November 2013 - 02:58 AM.

#2    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 07 November 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

So i just saw Hubble 3d and at some point after the cosmonauts are making out a burrito then going out in space, there is an image close up of one working docked outside and Earth looping behind. All the sudden in the right side of the screen there is a large object white in colour appearing. It is clearly visible as a solid object , not a lens flare or optics. Have someone see it ?
Amazing movie overall!

Can you get a screen shot?  Anything?

Posted Image

#3    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,192 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

amazing fact. I just goggled hoping others would have seen it too and some facts are coming up.

The YouTube link below is NOT my sighting. I will take a screenshot of mine at a later time . My sighting was also confirmed by someone else here;

http://www.theparaca...-imax-film.6471

The newest sighting from someone else below;

Look at the second 0.16 here

Edited by qxcontinuum, 07 November 2013 - 05:59 PM.

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

It's either ice particles or sexual abuse.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,192 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 07 November 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

It's either ice particles or sexual abuse.

interstellar fart? aka gas swamp?

#6    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 07 November 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

interstellar fart? aka gas swamp?

I thought more like a chinese lantern.    Or could it be a drone?   No a weather balloon.  No a blimp.  An illusion of Venus due to a rapidly panning camera.  

Seriously it's nothing more than a reflection from the window.

Posted Image

#7    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Amazing movie overall!

How do you know its a "large object"?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,103 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

Amazing movie overall!

This one?

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#9    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,192 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

I am not sure what should I see here. Nothing from what i saw is present in this short presentation.

#10    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Two sphere UFOs fly together.

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,103 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 07 November 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

I am not sure what should I see here. Nothing from what i saw is present in this short presentation.

welll I have now found the movie, free online and watched a few mins and its the exact same as the clip, so maybe you didnt see the original? perhaps one 'like it'

heres the original versions description
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1433813/

As Im going to watch it fully I will let you know if 'that ufo' is ever seen at all...

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#12    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,192 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

so the scene is after making burritos insight. If that helps

#13    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,103 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 07 November 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

amazing fact. I just goggled hoping others would have seen it too and some facts are coming up.

The YouTube link below is NOT my sighting. I will take a screenshot of mine at a later time . My sighting was also confirmed by someone else here;

http://www.theparaca...-imax-film.6471

The newest sighting from someone else below;

Look at the second 0.16 here

I just watched this on the original movie...that object is definitely there.... but what it is - is anyone's guess..

#14    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

View Postseeder, on 07 November 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

I just watched this on the original movie...that object is definitely there.... but what it is - is anyone's guess..

Perhaps this is a good time to ask qxc (again),... How do you know its a "large object"?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#15    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,192 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

View PostHazzard, on 07 November 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

Perhaps this is a good time to ask qxc (again),... How do you know its a "large object"?

has no importance. If it is visible in the distance it means is large out there in space. How large it is obviously I can't tell. It can be calculated by experts I am sure. I am not a video expert, i am just an observer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users