Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

50th Anniversary of JFK Assassination

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#271    nosuchthing

nosuchthing

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:48 AM

View PostAntilles, on 27 May 2014 - 05:55 AM, said:

I'm not sure what the fingerprint shows. That this guy had access to the sniper's nest or boxes that had come from it, I suppose. I know one thing for sure. He wasn't in the sniper's nest when Oswald was shooting at JFK's limo. I think the case is muddied enough trying to figure out who pulled the trigger on the kill shot.

I don't believe Oswald fired any shots at Kennedy. Wallace's fingerprint was found on a cardboard box comprising the sniper's nest. He had no reason to be in that location or have any access whatsoever to the boxes (Oswald, on the other hand did, being as he worked at the building). As such, it is a logical conclusion for one to believe Wallace had some level of involvement with the JFK assassination. At the moment I tend to think he either fired the shots attributed to Oswald, planted the rifle that has been used as proposed evidence of Oswald's guilt, or had done both of those things.

Furthermore, when one looks into Malcom Wallace's background (click here) in association with his evidential fingerprint it provides all the more reason to consider him an exceptionally strong suspect of interest in relation to the JFK assassination.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users