(Pandora’s box is an artefact in Greek mythology which contained all the evils of the world)
Jason Airey was found slumped unconscious by his parents in the bedroom of their Carlisle home in May this year. A box bearing the words ‘Pandora’s box’ was beside him.
Mr Chapman said toxicology tests had found no trace of drugs in Jason’s system and ruled that he died of natural causes.
“His heart stopping caused the death of his brain which caused multiple organ failure,” he said. “We don’t really know what caused his heart to stop.
Im calling co-incidence of course. he could have had a box called 'astral travel' and it'd still be a weird story!! Though his parents may have wanted to have waited a while in case he travelled back)
Edited by seeder, 07 November 2013 - 03:17 PM.