Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

'Bonfire King' shot into the sky in firework

firework bonfire king keith austin

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 41,844 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

A man known as ‘The Bonfire King’ who organised Britain’s biggest Guy Fawkes Night party for 50 years has been given an explosive send-off after his ashes were shot into the sky.

Posted Image

#2    seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,700 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

I dont think I'd have wanted to be under that display.. imagine the little bits showering down... while youre looking up!! Thats not just any grit in your eye! :lol:  Or worse still, standing their open mouthed in happy delight and getting something gritty in your mouth!! Yuck!

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users